The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
olgitgooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by olgitgooner »

For those of us old enough to remember Bernard Manning, here is John Thompson doing a politically correct impersonation......

https://youtu.be/BxFqv1QDI3Q

:D

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

GoonerMuzz wrote:This is no apocryphal tale! I had a mate who was in Headley Court at the time recovering from spinal damage when his wagon was blown up on an IED and he got thrown out the top, for those who don't know it is the main rehab centre for injured servicemen in the UK.

I think it was roundabout 2010, Jimmy Carr visited the lads on recovery and was cracking some close to the bone jokes which they were lapping up and he made a quip about the 2012 Paralympic team having some strong candidates from the lads he was visiting, anyway someone who was their leaked the story to the media and next day it was all over the place, the usual SJWs getting all worked up and offended over something they neither witnessed or were part of.

My mate categorically told me that not one of the lads present at the time was in anyway offended by what he said, trust me when i say squaddie humour is fcuking dark at the best of times and even worse when the shit hits the fan, but what does wind them up is people with no knowledge or usual interest in them getting upset on their behalf when it is fcuk all to do with them.

I've said before i had to go on a week long equality and diversity course and it really is an eye opener what can constitute offence these days and how innocuous it can be, also the fact it doesn't need to be the person involved that is offended but anyone who sees/hears it can report it which makes for some interesting interpretations :banghead:

Re your last point: a mate of mine used to work for the BBC. It was the birthday of a friend/colleague who was sikh. My mate, who had been invited to that evening's celebration, when signing the office birthday card, made a jokey reference to the guy's turban (his mate thought it was funny). A supervisor, who they barely knew, saw the remark, took offence and instigated disciplinary proceedings. The various stages lasted nearly six months, during which time my mate had a nervous breakdown, and ultimately he was issued with an official warning. Throughout, his sikh mate said he had no problems with the comment. Soon after my mate felt he had to leave his job as he was considered racist by certain 'management' and had to start along a completely different career path.
Vicarious offence taking should be banned.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:This is no apocryphal tale! I had a mate who was in Headley Court at the time recovering from spinal damage when his wagon was blown up on an IED and he got thrown out the top, for those who don't know it is the main rehab centre for injured servicemen in the UK.

I think it was roundabout 2010, Jimmy Carr visited the lads on recovery and was cracking some close to the bone jokes which they were lapping up and he made a quip about the 2012 Paralympic team having some strong candidates from the lads he was visiting, anyway someone who was their leaked the story to the media and next day it was all over the place, the usual SJWs getting all worked up and offended over something they neither witnessed or were part of.

My mate categorically told me that not one of the lads present at the time was in anyway offended by what he said, trust me when i say squaddie humour is fcuking dark at the best of times and even worse when the shit hits the fan, but what does wind them up is people with no knowledge or usual interest in them getting upset on their behalf when it is fcuk all to do with them.

I've said before i had to go on a week long equality and diversity course and it really is an eye opener what can constitute offence these days and how innocuous it can be, also the fact it doesn't need to be the person involved that is offended but anyone who sees/hears it can report it which makes for some interesting interpretations :banghead:

Re your last point: a mate of mine used to work for the BBC. It was the birthday of a friend/colleague who was sikh. My mate, who had been invited to that evening's celebration, when signing the office birthday card, made a jokey reference to the guy's turban (his mate thought it was funny). A supervisor, who they barely knew, saw the remark, took offence and instigated disciplinary proceedings. The various stages lasted nearly six months, during which time my mate had a nervous breakdown, and ultimately he was issued with an official warning. Throughout, his sikh mate said he had no problems with the comment. Soon after my mate felt he had to leave his job as he was considered racist by certain 'management' and had to start along a completely different career path.
Did he consider turning to God during this dark time in his life? :pope:

Or is he a wannabe hipster as well? :lol: :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That's the BBC for you , They would bend over backwards or forwards to appear morally straight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

At a party years ago, I once fucked a bird upstairs and then went downstairs and stuck my dick in her best friend's mouth. The first bird walked in on us and totally fucking spazzed out. Fucking PC madness. :roll:

#truestory :D 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

A bit of a lazy attempt, should try harder.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

A bit of a lazy attempt, should try harder.

:lol: :fishing:

:wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

It's interesting how people who complain about racism or sexism regularly display racist and sexist behaviour themselves.

e.g. The SOAS student who complained, "Both my tutors are white men. How can I have a rapport and feel comfortable talking to a 60 year old white man?"

I wonder what shitstorm would have blown up if a middle class, white student had said that about black professors?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:It's interesting how people who complain about racism or sexism regularly display racist and sexist behaviour themselves.

e.g. The SOAS student who complained, "Both my tutors are white men. How can I have a rapport and feel comfortable talking to a 60 year old white man?"

I wonder what shitstorm would have blown up if a middle class, white student had said that about black professors?
My old university college now has "areas" where white males are not allowed,yet when I studied there the students union always promoted the work of the Anti Apartied movement,(rightly). :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:It's interesting how people who complain about racism or sexism regularly display racist and sexist behaviour themselves.

My old university college now has "areas" where white males are not allowed,yet when I studied there the students union always promoted the work of the Anti Apartied movement,(rightly). :banghead:
:shock:

What? What areas? Not calling you a liar here mate but that can't be true surely? Must be illegal if it isn't the obvious ones like women's toilets or changing rooms...? :|

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

What? What areas? Not calling you a liar here mate but that can't be true surely? Must be illegal if it isn't the obvious ones like women's toilets or changing rooms...? :|
Agreed that isnt true is it?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

The welfare officer at Goldsmiths,Bahar Mustafa,banned white males from attending equality events in the student union,she also tweeted that,"all white men should be killed," and said that white people are "trash."
There are also pictures of her online outside the door of her union office,upon which is sign saying,"No White Men,"
I hope someone who can, gets this picture and posts it on here.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

The welfare officer at Goldsmiths,Bahar Mustafa,banned white males from attending equality events in the student union,she also tweeted that,"all white men should be killed," and said that white people are "trash."
There are also pictures of her online outside the door of her union office,upon which is sign saying,"No White Men,"
What the actual fuck?! :shock: How has this racist cúnt not been sacked? :shock:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

What the actual fuck?! :shock: How has this racist cúnt not been sacked? :shock:
I have also just checked,if you google "Goldsmiths ban white men" you can read articles related to what she was up to from The Daily Telegraph,and Daily Mail,and if you click on "images" you will see the picture that I referred to.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

I have also just checked,if you google "Goldsmiths ban white men" you can read articles related to what she was up to from The Daily Telegraph,and Daily Mail,and if you click on "images" you will see the picture that I referred to.
She looks like a middle class brat trying to piss off her daddy tbh. Stupid fucking racist bitch. :evil: :x