6 Nations AKA DB coming out party

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
storrmin571

6 Nations AKA DB coming out party

Post by storrmin571 »

Here we go again, England to win, Ireland messed up in Scotland. Wales have Howley who is a knob.

DB10GOONER

Re: 6 Nations AKA DB coming out party

Post by DB10GOONER »

:yawn:

And so the festival of repressed homosexuality begins again. :roll: Some arses will get fingered, some rugger buggers will get drunk and eat each other's seaman off a soggy biscuit, and the chronically dull, shite "sport" of homo-erotic rubbing off each other will be bizarrely hailed as a "man's game", despite the slow turgid boring tedious spectacle of fake injuries, self harming, anal fingering, wet towel flicking, and soft flabby fat bastards slowly bumping into each other like a bunch of flaccid cocks in a prison shower...

:yawn: :roll: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I love telling this story and will always retell it. :wink:

Years ago a couple of fat mouthy closet homosexuals (or "rugby players" as they are also known) were mouthing off in my local about football pussies and "manly" rugby players etc. So we challenged these fat bastards to play a friendly game of football with us. A challenge the fat slow repressed homosexuals took up with gusto. We then smashed these shitbags all over the pitch and one went off "injured" after half an hour, never to shoot his mouth off again, whilst the other was hilariously nailed whilst going for a header by the smallest lad on our team (no, Lefty and OneBard were not playing for us :wink: ). This Ewok was a lad whose nickname was "Pitbull". Pitbull was five foot six inches of angry raw strength and he left the second towel flicker with broken ribs that kept him out of his own "sport" of homo-erotic wrestling for several months by all accounts. :oops: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Ah, the annual northern European Gay Games. They should just call it the Six Gaytions and be done with it.
That crouch, touch, engage shit they always go on about just sums it all up really.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking hell, I thought football WAGs were fucking dullards, but apparently the towel-flicker version are just as fucking stupid, and maybe more so. Former homo-erotic-wrestler Brian "The Penis Inhaler" O'Driscoll's bimbo of a "wife" (or "strap-on wearer" to quote her official title) has just been on Oirish radio for what felt like 10 hours to me. :roll: :x This fucking brain-dead twat presents herself as an "actress, writer, producer, model, singer, media-personality, jewelry spokesperson". :oops: :roll: :x :censored:

I can confirm she has the intellect of Donald Trumptard if Trumptard somehow survived (but remained in a vegetative state) after being shot through the brain stem with a .50 cal round from 5 feet away. 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Can i just shock you? I like Rugby :oops: (partridge quote there)

I dont think there is a sport i dont like :? oh yeah basketball i think basketball it awful

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Can i just shock you? I like Rugby :oops: (partridge quote there)

I dont think there is a sport i dont like :? oh yeah basketball i think basketball it awful
Fantastic Partridge quote. 8)

Just amazed it came out of a repressed closet job like you. :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

rugby union is a fine game .you bunch of delinquents :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Ah, the annual northern European Gay Games. They should just call it the Six Gaytions and be done with it.
That crouch, touch, engage shit they always go on about just sums it all up really.
You haven't lived until you've been in a Dublin pub full of Southside tossers (with their collars turned up and too much hair gel on) all yelling "Droive! Engage! Curm on Ronan!! Droive! Engage! Droive!" :oops: :roll:

Later on, after they've had a few Bacardi Breezers too many, they will entertain the entire pub by lighting each other's farts, and publicly slating the single one of them that has ever dated an actual female as that is, and I quote them here; "gay". :oops: :roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:I love telling this story and will always retell it. :wink:

Years ago a couple of fat mouthy closet homosexuals (or "rugby players" as they are also known) were mouthing off in my local about football pussies and "manly" rugby players etc. So we challenged these fat bastards to play a friendly game of football with us. A challenge the fat slow repressed homosexuals took up with gusto. We then smashed these shitbags all over the pitch and one went off "injured" after half an hour, never to shoot his mouth off again, whilst the other was hilariously nailed whilst going for a header by the tallest lad on our team (no, Lefty and OneBard were not playing for us :wink: ). This Ewok was a lad whose nickname was "Pitbull". Pitbull was five foot six inches of angry raw strength and he left the second towel flicker with broken ribs that kept him out of his own "sport" of homo-erotic wrestling for several months by all accounts. :oops: :lol:
Oi!!! :evil: :box:

:lol: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Ah, the annual northern European Gay Games. They should just call it the Six Gaytions and be done with it.
You haven't lived until you've been in a Dublin pub full of Southside tossers (with their collars turned up and too much hair gel on) all yelling "Droive! Engage! Curm on Ronan!! Droive! Engage! Droive!" :oops: :roll:

Later on, after they've had a few Bacardi Breezers too many, they will entertain the entire pub by lighting each other's farts, and publicly slating the single one of them that has ever dated an actual female as that is, and I quote them here; "gay". :oops: :roll: :lol:
It's the same all over the world, isn't it? Same fucking clothes, same fucking names- Toby, James, Simon, Nick, some *word censored* called something like Badger or Pongo, two drinks and then naked wrestling on the pub floor before passing out at about half seven in the evening and pissing themselves. What the fuck is this all about? Is this six nations thing just a way for all this lot to gay each other up? Some sort of travelling gay dating event?

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Convinced the dwarf from Dublin is repressed and needs to embrace the fact he likes cocks :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :bar_b_q:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:Convinced the dwarf from Dublin is repressed and needs to embrace the fact he likes cocks :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :bar_b_q:
I think we now know that Storrmin's real name is "Toby". :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Walking through Dublin city centre last night I heard a roar and realised there was. Rugger game on in Trinners (Trinity College).. First time I ever witnessed this as I walked by..
We will be knee deep in clichés today as the bandwagon cranks up again..apparently the bonus point is vital. Who is at 10...? Worked for twenty years in Dublin's hospitality industry and hated every minute of every Rugger weekend..Chaps could abuse staff, damage hotels piss on floors all in the name of high spirits..Paddy comes up from Culchie land for a Hurling game and he was looked down on...

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Would be surprised if Wales beat England today. Forget the Eddie Jones wankathon for a minute, England just have a miles better pool of players to pick from. Playing Dan Biggar (who has been bang out of form for some time and is comfortably the least creative 10 in the tournament) ahead of Sam a Davies was predictable and sums Wales up. They won't beat England by pumping Gary Owen's into the sky and by wasting good positions with aimless grubbers and chips rather than backing themselves to provide inspiration with ball in hand.

Following on from BWK's point, rugby fans think they're untouchable and are far worse than football fans generally. The police down here have said that in explicit terms. They think because they have a blazer on and don't mind paying a fiver for a pint then that entitles them to behave however they want.

Last time England played in Cardiff the city centre was a bomb site, there was scrapping in the ground and there were photos of blokes walking around in blood-soaked England tops on social media. If that happened at a football game between them there would have been front-page coverage and parliamentary inquiries and all sorts.