Attack in London

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Re: Attack in London

Post by flash gunner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Did you know that MP's did not want armed policemen at those particular gates as it would look too grim to the public!...
Which answers the question as to why this officer did not even have a taser!
I am sure this will be overlooked and fudged over by those politicians...
I was at those gates 4 weeks or so ago and there were armed police there, with airport style machine guns
Wish they had been there at the time the unarmed officer was being stabbed to death!
Totally agree having seen them im amazed they werent
I know mate...
The fella received a Commendation along with my lad couple of years back, it hurts mate.... :cry:
Why are they at such a terrorism hotspot without gun? Shouldnt have been allowed

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
I was at those gates 4 weeks or so ago and there were armed police there, with airport style machine guns
Wish they had been there at the time the unarmed officer was being stabbed to death!
Totally agree having seen them im amazed they werent
I know mate...
The fella received a Commendation along with my lad couple of years back, it hurts mate.... :cry:
Why are they at such a terrorism hotspot without gun? Shouldnt have been allowed
They better come out with the truth, that's all I can say...
For the sake of the family...
And as for Amber Rudd, she can go and fuck herself!....

mariad

Post by mariad »

I just fail to understand, after so much security and privacy laws in place, why are the secret services not able to curb terrorism. It hurts to see humans die like this.
May the departed soul rest in peace.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

mariad wrote:I just fail to understand, after so much security and privacy laws in place, why are the secret services not able to curb terrorism. It hurts to see humans die like this.
I guess that if a "group" organises some sort of event,the act of planning it must leave some sort of trail,be it electronic,paper or physical,(ie:- meetings), whereas a "self-starter" is more random,therefore harder to intercept.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mariad wrote:I just fail to understand, after so much security and privacy laws in place, why are the secret services not able to curb terrorism. It hurts to see humans die like this.
They do curb terrorism (mostly) and prevent dozens of attacks every year. In the UK alone;

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -disrupted

Unfortunately you cannot prevent 100% of these attacks, particularly the so called "low-tech lone wolf" style attacks where a scumbag basically uses whatever weapon is at hand (knife, truck, car etc) to launch a sudden unexpected attack. :|

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The most worrying thing is the use of vehicles and the mowing down of innocents like fucking 10 pin bowling pins
Surprised Westminster Bridge as with most bridges do not have bollards to prevent vehicles from mounting pavements, and I am not talking about terrorism, just public safety...

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Allgunsblazin wrote:The most worrying thing is the use of vehicles and the mowing down of innocents like fucking 10 pin bowling pins
Surprised Westminster Bridge as with most bridges do not have bollards to prevent vehicles from mounting pavements, and I am not talking about terrorism, just public safety...
Yeah BUT then if an ambulance needs to attend they cant get over on the pavement- nor fire and rescue or police if some nutter walking kicks off. There should be bollards but ones that drop down like on some streets for bus traffic. Sadly you cant make everything 100% else we all end up being wrapped in colney crech cotton wool. :oops:

mariad

Post by mariad »

DB10GOONER wrote:
They do curb terrorism (mostly) and prevent dozens of attacks every year. In the UK alone;

Unfortunately you cannot prevent 100% of these attacks, particularly the so called "low-tech lone wolf" style attacks where a scumbag basically uses whatever weapon is at hand (knife, truck, car etc) to launch a sudden unexpected attack. :|
I do understand this fact that 100% cannot be achieved. And to the fact that every other person attacking with a knife, car, truck then should not be classified into an act of terrorism.
The word has been coined and it is now been generalized to every other act. I need to correct myself too. But deep inside i think it is not right.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Sadly, the Romanian woman rescued from the Thames has now died.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

mariad wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I do understand this fact that 100% cannot be achieved. And to the fact that every other person attacking with a knife, car, truck then should not be classified into an act of terrorism.
The word has been coined and it is now been generalized to every other act. I need to correct myself too. But deep inside i think it is not right.

There could be a certain amount of truth to this, coining it always terorrism and giving 3 days billing across every news medium, these are the same pricks that would otherwise mormally glass or stab somebody on a Feiday night, for no other reason than attention seeking and self loathing

Now if they grow a beard and and get radicalised, so they can be famous. *word censored*.

Headline should read :deranged loser UNNAMED kills innocent people.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Something similar has happened in Stockholm this afternoon. :twisted: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Something similar has happened in Stockholm this afternoon. :twisted: :banghead:
That is the thanks they get for opening their doors....

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Something similar has happened in Stockholm this afternoon. :twisted: :banghead:
Two Churches in Egypt have been bombed today killing,at the last count 31 people.
Why is it that they expect mosques to be respected in non muslim countries,and yet they show no reciprical respect for the followers,or their places of worship of other religions in their countries? :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Two Churches in Egypt have been bombed today killing,at the last count 31 people.
Why is it that they expect mosques to be respected in non muslim countries,and yet they show no reciprical respect for the followers,or their places of worship of other religions in their countries? :banghead:
Got slated about Egypt being unsafe and fucking rife with mad mullah's...
Still holiday makers know best.... :shock:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Apparently was refused asylum....
Can I just say, once refused asylum put them under lock and key before deportation less of a risk to the public...
If Lorraine's are to be left unattended, then at least invent an immobiliser, so these nutters have less of an opportunity to create carnage, fuck me we can fly to the moon and back and simple inventions are constantly overlooked...