Attack in London

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Re: Attack in London

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Something similar has happened in Stockholm this afternoon. :twisted: :banghead:
That is the thanks they get for opening their doors....
Two Churches in Egypt have been bombed today killing,at the last count 31 people.
Why is it that they expect mosques to be respected in non muslim countries,and yet they show no reciprical respect for the followers,or their places of worship of other religions in their countries? :banghead:
Got slated about Egypt being unsafe and fucking rife with mad mullah's...
Still holiday makers know best.... :shock:
Lads, seriously. You cannot see the difference? It wasn't the entire Muslim religion or Islam that bombed the churches and it wasn't Islam that carried out these lone wolf attacks. It was individuals and/or small groups that claim an affiliation with Islam. You cannot blame an entire religion or race for the actions of a minority.

I agree you can't blame all Muslims. I suspect most of them are peaceful people who worry more about their kids and their job than their god, but I think it's OK to ask serious questions of a religion which is currently spawning so many terrible atrocities and it's not remotely racist (or 'religionist') because most Muslim violence is inflicted on other Muslims.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
That is the thanks they get for opening their doors....
Two Churches in Egypt have been bombed today killing,at the last count 31 people.
Why is it that they expect mosques to be respected in non muslim countries,and yet they show no reciprical respect for the followers,or their places of worship of other religions in their countries? :banghead:
Lads, seriously. You cannot see the difference? It wasn't the entire Muslim religion or Islam that bombed the churches and it wasn't Islam that carried out these lone wolf attacks. It was individuals and/or small groups that claim an affiliation with Islam. You cannot blame an entire religion or race for the actions of a minority.

I agree you can't blame all Muslims. I suspect most of them are peaceful people who worry more about their kids and their job than their god, but I think it's OK to ask serious questions of a religion which is currently spawning so many terrible atrocities and it's not remotely racist (or 'religionist') because most Muslim violence is inflicted on other Muslims.
Agreed 100%. I just don't like when people make sweeping generalisations. I heard it first hand on the sites in London in the early 1990s. Because I was Oirish I was obviously an IRA sympathizer... :|

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I agree you can't blame all Muslims, however what worries me the most is the effect the religion itself seems to have. How can 'home grown' terrorists exist without the influence of the tenets of Islam, people who have no direct contact with ISIS, Al Qaeda etc but can feel so totally immersed in their beliefs so as to follow these groups from so far away and commit acts in their name.

These people aren't committing these acts in some mis-held belief in freeing their homeland, they have no direct relationship to the cause other than they follow the same religion and yet they are turned and willing to commit these heinous acts against innocent people. From a security point of view it is deeply, deeply worrying and an absolute nightmare to police. :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Agreed 100%. I just don't like when people make sweeping generalisations. I heard it first hand on the sites in London in the early 1990s. Because I was Oirish I was obviously an IRA sympathizer... :|

HANG on!

Not all of course!
As for An Irish dialect well that is just plain ridiculous, especially in Birmingham as most were Irish lol.... :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ozzy Osbourne's parents were both Irish. :|

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:Ozzy Osbourne's parents were both Irish. :|
The Dark Satanist lol..... :lol:
Think everyone has suffered some form of persecution especially when they were young, guess what being British ain't a walk in the park either..... :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Some sort of attempted attack in Whitehall this afternoon,police got him before anything happened,but there are pictures of the persons rucksack full of knives doing the rounds. :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gordon Ramsay?....not good...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Some sort of attempted attack in Whitehall this afternoon,police got him before anything happened,but there are pictures of the persons rucksack full of knives doing the rounds. :roll:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39681158

These fuckinterroristCunts - May they all burn in hell :twisted:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Probably been missed due to concern over what happened in Westminster but an individual was shot by police outside a Hospital in Berlin today, previously been reported that the Hospital staff were seriously concerned for their safety due to tension in the local area, supposedly the police providing security at the hospital were attacked, no other details as yet but if it turns out to be terror related with the frequency of these attacks and attempted attacks something is going to snap eventually, god help us when it does. :rubchin:

Also in other news which i found amusing it seems Austria's new President, during a lecture to students, has stated that to help prevent Islamaphobia soon all women should be encouraged to wear head-scarfs, good luck convincing my wife and eldest daughter mate :banghead: Also surely that would be a backward step in terms of womens rights and equality etc :?

Not really sure appeasement is going to work with the sort of people who commit these acts, good luck trying to convince certain parts of the populace though :suicide:

MrT

Post by MrT »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Probably been missed due to concern over what happened in Westminster but an individual was shot by police outside a Hospital in Berlin today, previously been reported that the Hospital staff were seriously concerned for their safety due to tension in the local area, supposedly the police providing security at the hospital were attacked, no other details as yet but if it turns out to be terror related with the frequency of these attacks and attempted attacks something is going to snap eventually, god help us when it does. :rubchin:

Also in other news which i found amusing it seems Austria's new President, during a lecture to students, has stated that to help prevent Islamaphobia soon all women should be encouraged to wear head-scarfs, good luck convincing my wife and eldest daughter mate :banghead: Also surely that would be a backward step in terms of womens rights and equality etc :?

Not really sure appeasement is going to work with the sort of people who commit these acts, good luck trying to convince certain parts of the populace though :suicide:
Have Gunner Rob and nutty been here yet telling us how lucky we are to have all this cultural enrichment?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

22 killed,59 injured in Manchester,many children,by a low life c.unt suicide bomber. :twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Arsenal have at least 4 Muslim players including that new signing !
I Don't blame them anymore than I blame myself for our countries acts of terrorism in Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya ,and Syria not to mention Ireland !

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

A very broad study found out that :
4% of british muslims sympathise with terror attacks or - 100,000 in uk feel this way
1% of the whole British population sympathise with terror attacks 1% can mean 1, 10 , 100s or 1000s i guess as that is the way stats are.

you would think that number might be larger based on some people not wanting to say what they think, like asking a racists if they are racist, i think some might say no.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

double post