Attack in London

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner

Re: Attack in London

Post by nut flush gooner »

Another attack, closer to THOF this time Finsbury Park. This time a white extremist maimed and killed/injured Muslims peacefully practicing their own faith. Quite disappointed that this hasn't been mentioned tbh. When it's an attack the other way this thread gets filled up very quickly. There is no difference between a Muslim/White extremist, they are both the scum of the earth. Of course you can only deport a Muslim extremist.......

RIP to the individual who died. Personally I blame the mainstream media for portraying each side in a different light, when they are essentially the same.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Quite a lot about it on the Political Correctness thread Nutty.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Sadly there is an air of inevitability about this attack. Somebody was bound to see it as retaliation and this is exactly what Daesh / Isis want in driving a wedge through the community . There is no way to condone it but some of our politicians need to step back and stop trying to make political capital from the whole situation. They along with sections of the media are only inflaming the tension and need to be more circumspect in how they are handling it.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Working in the public sector I have had to do an online 'prevent' training course. It is quite good as it speaks about an extremist describing the way they think, what their values are, why they despise others not of their race etc. etc. when you get to the end of the film the extremist spoken about is a middle aged white Englishman. The screen then goes blank and a caption appears saying

"You thought we were talking about a Muslim.....didn't you"

I'll be honest, that was exactly what I thought when I was watching it. It was a real eye opener for me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Looks like the cúnts are at it again in London this morning. :banghead: :censored:

Stay safe Gooners. 8)

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Back in the mid 1980's the Tory Prime Minister labelled a group of predominately white working class males,"The Enemy Within," because they were trying to save their jobs,their future,and their communities.
This labelling of them generally passed as acceptable.
We now have people who are bombing,stabbing and running down people,who predominately come from a certain "community",but THEY are not allowed to be called,"The Enemy Within,"because that would be racist.
When are we going to wake up?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:38 pm
Back in the mid 1980's the Tory Prime Minister labelled a group of predominately white working class males,"The Enemy Within," because they were trying to save their jobs,their future,and their communities.
This labelling of them generally passed as acceptable.
We now have people who are bombing,stabbing and running down people,who predominately come from a certain "community",but THEY are not allowed to be called,"The Enemy Within,"because that would be racist.
When are we going to wake up?
For me, tomorrow will be about 7.30 I reckon
Does this need to be merged with the up with the lark thread ?

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Done my Prevent training as well. Waiting for the inevitable now. :cry: