May calls for General Election 8th June 2017

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: May calls for General Election 8th June 2017

Post by DB10GOONER »

I find it hilarious when people get defensive about one political party or the other or about certain politicians.

Wake the fuck up, kiddies - they are ALL a shower of lying dishonest corrupt nest-feathering cúnts every single fucking one of them. :x :twisted: :censored: By its very nature you have to be a cúnt to go into politics and an ubercunt to be successful at it. :roll: :evil:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm not a traditional Labour Party person and I do think they have more than their fair share of cants but I would fuck my local MP Tulip ! :barscarf:
I like Corbyn as a person, my former constituent MP and fellow gooner but even I think that if he did get in he might make a massive fuck up and his inner circle is full of idiots .
As DB says all political parties are self serving cants .
What gets me about Tory Voters is they think the conservatives are on their side !

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd wrote:I'm not a traditional Labour Party person and I do think they have more than their fair share of cants but I would fuck my local MP Tulip ! :barscarf:
I like Corbyn as a person, my former constituent MP and fellow gooner but even I think that if he did get in he might make a massive fuck up and his inner circle is full of idiots .
What gets me about Tory Voters is they think the conservatives are on their side !
And whilst Im at it Ive worked all my life given houses and millions to the tax man ,ex wives,worked my fingers to the bone etc blah blah fucking blah !

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Herd wrote:I'm not a traditional Labour Party person and I do think they have more than their fair share of cants but I would fuck my local MP Tulip ! :barscarf:
If you listen to outright tories then you definitely get that impression, I agree.

My politics isn't akin to any particular party. I have some views that are tory and some are labour, lib dem and dare I say it Ukip.
I guess my single biggest issue with the 'help the poor' diatribe that Corbyn spouts is that he seems to think it is the responsibility of the rich to cater for them. I disagree totally. I completely accept that there are some people out there that simply cannot improve their circumstances. They either lack the opportunity, physical capability, mental aptitude etc. etc. to make a go of it. There are also those that are discriminated against on gender, race , age etc. etc. However, for the general population I think that in the first instance it is their obligation to take responsibility for themselves and to make the best go of it that they can. Provided that they try themselves then I'm all for supporting people. I strongly believe that it is then the state that has the main obligation to provide the majority of the support people need, not those that have done well for themselves. I think everyone should contribute to the deserving, but not instead of them doing so for themselves or the government assisting them.
Corbyn does believe that, and that is where I disagree with him totally.
As I said before, his politics is based on idealism. This isn't an ideal world!
He would bankrupt this country overnight and we'd all suffer for it.

Personally I don't like him as a person. I think he's an ignorant *word censored*.
He doesn't listen to a single soul and is always right regardless of any evidence to the contrary. Despite a mass revolt he clung on to his position for life and refused to let go. He's dismissive of any criticism and even when he loses this election (as he surely must?) he'll still stick around in the deluded belief that he is the person best placed to lead his organisation back to greatness..............remind you of anyone? :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I wouldn't worry. Utopia awaits.

:lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

no one voting then ?

I suppose it is a bit like Arsenal really - same old same old

and the dictator will get re elected :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Labour catching up :barscarf:

Flip flopper May has been a disaster this campaign

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:Labour catching up :barscarf:

yeah imagine her leading the Brexit negotiations :roll: :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Just like sp*rs, she will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Just like sp*rs, she will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
Just once she doesn't get her tits out. :puke:

:shock:

:D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:I find it hilarious when people get defensive about one political party or the other or about certain politicians.

Wake the fuck up, kiddies - they are ALL a shower of lying dishonest corrupt nest-feathering cúnts every single fucking one of them. :x :twisted: :censored: By its very nature you have to be a cúnt to go into politics and an ubercunt to be successful at it. :roll: :evil:
^^^^^^^^
This is so true, just like them mods.... :lol: 8)

:wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Labour will close the gap, not least because that's what generally happens the longer a campaign goes on (see Scottish referendum) but also because May is a pretty gormless and robotic public performer.

Judging from the Indepedent articles and those shouting on social media you'd think Labour were on for a landslide themselves!

Tories will increase their majority still but not by as much as they'd hoped.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Whoever is responsible for the Tory campaign needs shooting. They needed to keep it totally on Brexit and all the other policies that have proved unpopular re Pensioners , NHS , et al should have been kept under wraps until the next queen's speech. They would have got their landslide without giving their opposition too many targets to aim at.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

whoever is going to vote for Theresa May needs sectioning.
She is a complete walking disaster

Herd

Post by Herd »

A11M11 wrote:Whoever is responsible for the Tory campaign needs shooting. They needed to keep it totally on Brexit and all the other policies that have proved unpopular re Pensioners , NHS , et al should have been kept under wraps until the next queen's speech. They would have got their landslide without giving their opposition too many targets to aim at.
You think they are goof for brexit ?
Theresa may was against it ,screw the rhetoric by the time she finishes with brexit u wont notice the difference between in and out !