May calls for General Election 8th June 2017

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Re: May calls for General Election 8th June 2017

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:33 am
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 am
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:10 am
May the sp*rs of politics :barscarf:
Corbyn the Wenger of politics :barscarf:

:lol: :wink:
:lol:

He celebrating getting in the top 4 :barscarf: :lol:
:lol:

Nicola Sturgeon the Gordon Strachan of politics. Literally. :shock:

:lol: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:13 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:09 am
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:22 am
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:10 am
May the sp*rs of politics :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

By the way how's your Brexit looking like this morning ? :D
My Brexit? Its our Brexit dude, its in everyones interest to get a good deal
Not mine. I didnt vote for it and dont want it.

And I dont think it will happen now 8)
maybe youre right for once :lol: the security at supermarkets can step down :moderator:
yeah think of all the money that will be saved from that ! :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

GR
What did I say about the confusion :?

May got cocky calling an early election, fucked off the pensioners, tried to steal school dinners, and take cash off of Dementia patients....
The attacks hammered her so called SECURITY of our nation, showing in her days as Home Secretary her dislike of the Police Unions, I am glad it bit her in her bony arse!
As for Corbyn well if that's the best he can do, I am afraid it's not good enough! Even with bribes to the Uni bunch lol....
The ginger dwarf got bitch slapped lol.... :

So there lies the confusion... Brexit, Cuts, Austerity, Nationalism, Security :blah: :blah: :blah:
I would expect May to resign and another GE in the upcoming months, preferably before the Autumn.... :barscarf:

Oh and that fucking Amber Rudd scraped through by 300 votes in Hastings.... :banghead:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I attended a meeting with her a while back. I'm not sure she said anything during it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am
I attended a meeting with her a while back. I'm not sure she said anything during it.
Please tell me she didn't get her tits out, mate. PLEASE. :puke:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Only if you're referring to her "trusted aides" :lol: They were a proper couple of tits.

I have to say that adjusting to public sector life isn't easy. The amount of times I want to revert to "fucking grow a pair you bunch of procrastinating twats" is alarming. Does nobody ever make a decision and hang their nuts on it?

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think Corbyns done well, he's had to fight his own party MP's ,the BBC and ITV plus all but one of the papers and the Tory machine !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:03 pm
Only if you're referring to her "trusted aides" :lol: They were a proper couple of tits.

I have to say that adjusting to public sector life isn't easy. The amount of times I want to revert to "fucking grow a pair you bunch of procrastinating twats" is alarming. Does nobody ever make a decision and hang their nuts on it?
No - they never do, if they can avoid it. I got out of a quite lucrative career in the Oirish construction industry in 2005/06 (saw the collapse coming) and went into the Oirish civil service. I'm at "middle" management level and the thing that bugs me the most is that the vast majority of senior managers have one overriding concern - COVER YOUR OWN ASS AS A PRIORITY. They will not make a decision that might expose them to even the slightest risk of censure. Even simple shit can end up going through a project team, a risk register and another project team before it gets near being optioned. Drives me fucking nuts at times. :x

I sat an interview for a senior management post last week and the fucking interviewers were all but trying to force me to say I was a safe pair of hands first and foremost. I think I fucked the interview by talking about "innovation" and "initiative". :lol: They were looking at me like "who is this mad bastard?". :lol: :roll:

The entire culture needs fixing. :|

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Another coalition, this time with the DUP!
Loads of cash going over the sea!
She should resign, honestly that's two old fuckers that will do a deal with the devil just to stay in power!... :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

may calls out corbyn's links with terrorism, only for a coalition with the DUP to be forged? brilliant scenes :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Who's going to call out May for talking with terrorists?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:49 am
Who's going to call out May for talking with terrorists?

I know, I heard her say on Radio 4 'We have always had close ties with the DUP'

What like when her majesty's government (MI5 and Special Branch) were spying on them and trying to infiltrate their ranks??? :roll: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Soooo looks like every party managed to win the election, in fact the only ones to lose were the country as a whole :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm
I think Corbyns done well, he's had to fight his own party MP's ,the BBC and ITV plus all but one of the papers and the Tory machine !
You know I liken Corbyn to Wenger in many ways Herd. They both consider not finishing 1st as a sucesss and live in the past.

Your prediction of Brexit not happening isn't so far fetched now. A doomsday scenario of the Consevatives imploding with another General Election and possibly a Labour victory could surely trigger another EU vote. At the very least we would get to the end of article 50 with a much softer version than the Tories wanted to push through that has to be ratified by the people. I am sure someone like Gina Miller will make sure anything the government does try to push through is legitimate based on current UK laws and practices.

ISIS must be patting themselves on the back, their attacks amongst other things (including pissing pensioners off) have undermined our government.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Corbyn has had his best shot and to be honest May scored so many own goals, and with his promises of scrapping uni fees, nationalisation, more money for public services a Nationalised bank, more money for the NHS, just where is this money tree?
She now has to calm her back benchers and conclude her desperate deal with the DUP which has its complications, why she gambled on getting a bigger majority is beyond me, see her two closest advisors have been shot
May will resign by this summer,to run in fields of wheat, allowing for a new leader and a GE...