Retirement. Any plans?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
corkbarry

Re: Retirement. Any plans?

Post by corkbarry »

I retired early in 2005 and have had a great time. Golf every morning unless the course is closed due to bad weather. 2 breaks every year May and Sept in Lanzarote. When i die Reb can retire and live off what i leave him even though i am thinking about giving it all to the local Dogs home :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

corkbarry wrote:I retired early in 2005 and have had a great time. Golf every morning unless the course is closed due to bad weather. 2 breaks every year May and Sept in Lanzarote. When i die Reb can retire and live off what i leave him even though i am thinking about giving it all to the local Dogs home :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Got at least 25 years before I retire but I plan to marry a woman 30 years younger than me when I retire. :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Wenger retired 10 years ago, but he is still in charge!.... :banghead:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Retired when i was 49 (55 now) granted sooner than planned. Ill health retirement. But no mortgage, no debt. I spend most days wondering, how many times i can scratch my bollocks. Apart from that, and ongoing up and down health issues, i do bugger all, but enjoy life as best as i can. :wink:

denhaaggooner

Post by denhaaggooner »

A few more months in Abu Dhabi then off to Thailand to teach english so a sort of semi retirement 😎i am 54 so its a few years before i get my military pension and a few civvy ones but i have enough saved to live a decent life in the land of smiles