The Chooka "retires"

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

The Chooka "retires"

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The duke of Edinburgh has apparently announced his "retirement" today,which begs the question,
how can you fucking retire when you have never done a days work in your life,and have lived in total luxury at the expense of the hardworking taxpayer?! :banghead: :twisted:

Allgunsblazin

Re: The Chooka "retires"

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Off wiv yer head!.... :mrgreen:

I think I have come round to the Mrs's thoughts on the royal family, the fenian Catholic republican she is :tricolour:

I said exactly what you said eggchaser, wtf?.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:The duke of Edinburgh has apparently announced his "retirement" today,which begs the question,
how can you fucking retire when you have never done a days work in your life,and have lived in total luxury at the expense of the hardworking taxpayer?! :banghead: :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

Hilariously mental shit this. Never worked a day and retires from never working a day! You could not make it up! :banghead: :lol:

I despise all royalty. Fucking despise them. :censored: :evil: And the type of low brow serf bastards that bow down to the concept of royalty should have to pay an extra Stupidity Tax. :censored: :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Racist

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Racist
:lol:

Low brow serf bastard. 8)

Or were you calling the duke of inbreeding a racist...? :rubchin: