You ain't no Gooner Bruv!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SouthCoastArsenal

Re: You ain't no Gooner Bruv!

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

Dark humour I know, but I did see an interview with his neighbour who said they'd bonded over Arsenal. He said he'd last spoke to him before the Cup Final & their chat centred on Wenger. Needless to say the brainwashed, radical piece of shit was Wenger IN!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Just lose the c*nts.....round them up,put them in a helicopter and kick them out over the channel..

Then release a statement saying they went to Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan to fight for ISIS and were killed in a drone strike.

Fuck their "human rights", only humans are entitled to human rights.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This isn't really football related so moving it to the Basement where other similar threads are.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Another report now saying that another one of the murderers from Saturday's attack was let in the country despite being placed on an EU-wide watch list. He was Moroccan-Italian and was stopped at an Italian airport on his way to Syria last year.

Seems to me Saturday's attack could have been prevented but for a series of failures.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

NickF wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:41 am
Another report now saying that another one of the murderers from Saturday's attack was let in the country despite being placed on an EU-wide watch list. He was Moroccan-Italian and was stopped at an Italian airport on his way to Syria last year.

Seems to me Saturday's attack could have been prevented but for a series of failures.
Another of the scumbags was deported after a failed asylum claim,but got back in by obtaining an EU passport via a sham marriage to a woman in Ireland.
This country has no control over who enters or leaves/returns.

Herd

Post by Herd »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 pm
Police are too busy bothering with celeb phone hacking or pursuing politically motivated non existent historical abuse cases against conservative politicians and right leaning ex celebs.

They are too scared and under directives from the upper echelons to not appear racist to stop a lot of this at source.

The police service on the whole has been BBCised with a left wing liberal agenda.
The bbc ceased to be left wing years ago ,They crucify Corbyn any chance they get whilst having May on with her Husband during election time to have cosy chats on the sofa !

The Police are lazy and incompetent but its hard to stop small cells who have no outward infrastructure from popping up and doing what they do !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Like everyone else on here I am truly appalled by what has happened it is truly Horrific', but this did make me smile:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/theyre-no ... s-6691048/

Terrorists!? "Fuck You I'm Millwall" Yes, we all know about Millwall etc, but what he did showed real courage.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 pm
Like everyone else on here I am truly appalled by what has happened it is truly Horrific', but this did make me smile:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/theyre-no ... s-6691048/

Terrorists!? "Fuck You I'm Millwall" Yes, we all know about Millwall etc, but what he did showed real courage.
Yeah I read that. In any other situation I'd be saying the guy is a pathetic fucking hooligan wannabe loser. In this situation he is a fucking hero and he probably saved lives. It's all about context! :lol: :wink:

It took real courage to stand his ground and fight three cúnts with knives. But he made a basic hand to hand error. Should have picked up a bar stool and gone for their throats. A bar stool or chair gives you distance. Krav 101. 8)

He should be awarded your George Cross. 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Answer to the thread title....... Youre wrong he was a gooner and a muslim

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

They showed the police shooting the vermin on line, quite graphic but they put their arses on the line too....

NickF

Post by NickF »

Walked over London Bridge tonight on the way to the Globe. There are now concrete barriers the full length of the bridge on both sides. I would question why they weren't put there after the Westminster attack.

The more that comes out, the more it seems last weekend's attack could well have been avoided.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Walked over London Bridge tonight on the way to the Globe. There are now concrete barriers the full length of the bridge on both sides. I would question why they weren't put there after the Westminster attack.

The more that comes out, the more it seems last weekend's attack could well have been avoided.
Some on here thought I was nuts when I suggested barriers on all bridges after the Westminster attack...
Pleased to see they are now actually being proactive although I do share your confusion as to, why they are doing this in retrospect of the second attack...
As I stated it is so simple to drive a vehicle at high speed mounting pavements and smashing into people like 10 pins...
All our bridges are at risk, concrete installations overnight would at least limit the damage these small cells could achieve..
But you are correct, why after the second event?....