You ain't no Gooner Bruv!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Rugby Gooner

Re: You ain't no Gooner Bruv!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Absolute C.UNT.
They have just named him,and one of his cock sucking mates,but I refuse to pollute this forum with the pigs names. :twisted:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

They are already parading people on Sky,saying how devout,kind,gentle,and community minded they were. :banghead:
Political Correctness is going to strangle this country to death,then fuck it up the arse. :evil:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Best this thread was closed to maintain some dignity

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

First Bin Laden and now this fucking murderer.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm
They are already parading people on Sky,saying how devout,kind,gentle,and community minded they were. :banghead:
Political Correctness is going to strangle this country to death,then fuck it up the arse. :evil:
Saw the usual tweet last night reminding everyone that they aren't Muslims. Wrong, they are Muslims, evil Muslims but still Muslims.

Majority are intelligent enough to grasp that not every Muslim is a terrorist...

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Saw the usual tweet last night reminding everyone that they aren't Muslims. Wrong, they are Muslims, evil Muslims but still Muslims.

Majority are intelligent enough to grasp that not every Muslim is a terrorist...
yep they are muslims. likewise what are the pros and cons of interring all SUSPECTED terrorists? pros less likeley to go about committing attacks. Cons - potential for inncoent people to be interred. However if they have cause to be suspected, ie be it airing sympathetic views to these cretins, or researching bombs and crap then to me they are nearly as guilty so deserve toi be interred. supporting these pieces of shit is as bad almost as carrying out the acts.

can someone give me a rational, logical arguement, that isnt simply based on 'human rights' as to why internment shouldnt be seriously considered for suspects and those on watchlists?

NickF

Post by NickF »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:00 pm
NickF wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

yep they are muslims. likewise what are the pros and cons of interring all SUSPECTED terrorists? pros less likeley to go about committing attacks. Cons - potential for inncoent people to be interred. However if they have cause to be suspected, ie be it airing sympathetic views to these cretins, or researching bombs and crap then to me they are nearly as guilty so deserve toi be interred. supporting these pieces of shit is as bad almost as carrying out the acts.

can someone give me a rational, logical arguement, that isnt simply based on 'human rights' as to why internment shouldnt be seriously considered for suspects and those on watchlists?
"Human rights" is actually a pretty big thing. In some countries many people have been locked up just because their governments don't want people speaking out. Others have appalling human rights records. Is guantanamo bay the right thing to do? How long can you detain someone who effectively hasn't done anything?

To be honest I really don't know what the answer is.....

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Can anyone explain to me how in this day and age the bobby on the street is walking around with a two foot piece of wood and a can of pepper spray?, that policeman who tackled those three murdering ba**ards basically unarmed would have stood a far better chance had he been carrying a handgun, while out shopping today in Derry I watched three policemen fully armed on patrol and that sight alone would make you think twice about taking them on. Give the police the tools to do the job in the modern world not the "Dixon of dock green" world of the past.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 pm
NickF wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

"Human rights" is actually a pretty big thing. In some countries many people have been locked up just because their governments don't want people speaking out. Others have appalling human rights records. Is guantanamo bay the right thing to do? How long can you detain someone who effectively hasn't done anything?

F**k human rights, those poor people murdered on Saturday night had rights, they have nothing now.

NickF

Post by NickF »

greengooner wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 pm
NickF wrote:
NickF wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

F**k human rights, those poor people murdered on Saturday night had rights, they have nothing now.
Those people were killed by murderers. Locking innocent people up is a human right abuse. BIG f**king difference......

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:35 pm
greengooner wrote:
NickF wrote:
NickF wrote:

Those people were killed by murderers. Locking innocent people up is a human right abuse. BIG f**king difference......
Ok then, let's carry on with the system as it is then
Because it's working brilliantly isn't it, no thought given to the victims, god forbid anybody's "rights" are abused, nobody had said anything about locking up innocents, anybody spouting hatred masked in the cloak of religion deserves locking up and deportation. England has previous in the internment business if you want to cast your mind back, they weren't worried about human rights then were they?

NickF

Post by NickF »

greengooner wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm
NickF wrote:
greengooner wrote:
NickF wrote:

Because it's working brilliantly isn't it, no thought given to the victims, god forbid anybody's "rights" are abused, nobody had said anything about locking up innocents, anybody spouting hatred masked in the cloak of religion deserves locking up and deportation. England has previous in the internment business if you want to cast your mind back, they weren't worried about human rights then were they?
As I said, I honestly don't know what the answer is, but when you start going on about deportation, think most of these murderers were born here. Do we not have laws already in place for inciting terrorism and preaching hate? Guantanamo Bay hasn't exactly made the world safer.
Maybe it is time to have a radical rethink about how we do things (including our foreign policy)...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I can see merits in both the arguments that Green and Nick are making and therein lies the problem.....there appears to be no answer to this problem.

Sorry to be a doom and gloom merchant, but this problem isn't going away. I fear that it will become part of our way of life, something we live with, knowing that every now and then, an atrocity will take place. I've actually noticed a difference in the reaction of people in London today, almost an acceptance if you will, certainly not the shock that there was with 7/7. It wasn't the first thing people were ready to talk about, if at all. I suspect that we will become gradually desensitised.

I'm sure the Northern Irish posters on here can let us know if that happened through the 70's and 80's, e.g. they became less shocked by bombs going off etc. I'm not qualified to make that judgement and I'm not playing down the horror for one minute, but it would be interesting to hear from people that lived through it.

As I say, there's no answer to this. I'm afraid we created a monster in this country and now it's out of control.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 pm
greengooner wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm
NickF wrote:
greengooner wrote:
NickF wrote:

As I said, I honestly don't know what the answer is, but when you start going on about deportation, think most of these murderers were born here. Do we not have laws already in place for inciting terrorism and preaching hate? Guantanamo Bay hasn't exactly made the world safer.
Maybe it is time to have a radical rethink about how we do things (including our foreign policy)...
It's new ground isn't it, a dangerous new reality, nobody knows how to deal with it, these random attacks are impossible to defend against with any success. The security forces have to be lucky all the time, the murderers only once. All I'm saying is that the methods of the past won't work, new measures have to be considered however draconian they might appear, I'd rather offended people than dead people. First step as I said in an earlier post I'd encourage is to arm the police on the street as some form of deterrence, might help or make zero positive difference but can't make the situation much worse.