England Win the World Cup

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

England Win the World Cup

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Well done to the Under-20s England squad,beating Venezuela 1-0,to win the tournament.
The final was shown on the BBC,but I think that England winning something didn't fit with their pc agenda,so they switched to coverage of a triathlon,rather than show them receiving the trophy. :roll: :banghead:

flash gunner

Re: England Win the World Cup

Post by flash gunner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 pm
Well done to the Under-20s England squad,beating Venezuela 1-0,to win the tournament.
The final was shown on the BBC,but I think that England winning something didn't fit with their pc agenda,so they switched to coverage of a triathlon,rather than show them receiving the trophy. :roll: :banghead:
Is the tiathlon more pc than football? :shock: :wink:

U-20's done well but its little more than a kids 5 a side tournament, who did they play in the final? The footballing giant of Venezuela :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Re: England Win the World Cup

Post by Rugby Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 pm

U-20's done well but its little more than a kids 5 a side tournament, who did they play in the final? The footballing giant of Venezuela :barscarf:
I know,but it made for a good back page headline or two. :barscarf: