How Stupid Can People Be?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

How Stupid Can People Be?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Un-Friggin believable How F'ing Stupid can they be to try such a stunt and all for the sake of trying to increase the Social Media Following. :roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Rugby Gooner

Re: How Stupid Can People Be?

Post by Rugby Gooner »

They should have put them in the Big Brother house,have you seen that bunch of fucking wannabe morons? :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

Thankfully I haven't seen anything of that particular programme since the very first one.

But I think they should mix BB up with Cluedo and one of the participants is a psych-killer and only one person is allowed to leave alive; including the killer.

Now THAT would improve the ratings in a heartbeat. :D

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

At least he won't make that mistake again. There's a lot to be said for natural selection and his idiocy has been removed from the gene pool.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Thankfully I haven't seen anything of that particular programme since the very first one.

But I think they should mix BB up with Cluedo and one of the participants is a psych-killer and only one person is allowed to leave alive; including the killer.

I saw a news story about it when some "Chippendale" wannabie was removed for kicking off.Loads of pc/sjw wailing from the other contestants followed,each vying for their 15 minutes.
Utter pond life.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:16 pm
At least he won't make that mistake again. There's a lot to be said for natural selection and his idiocy has been removed from the gene pool.
Good point! :high5: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I saw a news story about it when some "Chippendale" wannabie was removed for kicking off.Loads of pc/sjw wailing from the other contestants followed,each vying for their 15 minutes.
Utter pond life.
There seems to be a 'type' of person that does these things - the TV Reality shows and garbage like X Factor - Especially those that go on and CANNOT sing - Yet no-one has had the kindness (the kind of cruel to be kind) kindness to tell them "NO". and then they get all bent out of shape and their Ego kicks in ....I know that is part of the entertainment for those who watch such shows, but jeeeezusss we all may sing in the shower/car/ bath etc...but FFS...Take a Reality Check. :banghead:

They are all part of the same pond life gene pool. No wonder the human race is utterly and irretrievably fuckked :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Utter pond life.
There seems to be a 'type' of person that does these things - the TV Reality shows and garbage like X Factor - Especially those that go on and CANNOT sing - Yet no-one has had the kindness (the kind of cruel to be kind) kindness to tell them "NO". and then they get all bent out of shape and their Ego kicks in ....I know that is part of the entertainment for those who watch such shows, but jeeeezusss we all may sing in the shower/car/ bath etc...but FFS...Take a Reality Check. :banghead:

They are all part of the same pond life gene pool. No wonder the human race is utterly and irretrievably fuckked :?
True words. It's the fault of all this fucking gruesomely vapid social media / reality TV horseshit. All these dopey cúnts that 20 years ago no one would ever hear of now appear on TV and on the interwebs claiming their fucked up 15 minutes of "fame". You got kids out there that view the fucking Kardashians as role models fffs. I hear women (and a few blokes :oops: ) in my office talking about shit like Big Brother or X Factor as if it fucking matters (even getting heated in their opinions :oops: ) and I think "you should go fucking kill yourself". :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:16 pm
^^ This. It's Darwinism at its purest. :lol: 8)

NickF

Post by NickF »

You'd have thought they might have tested it first, then they might have noticed that a book isn't going to stop a bullet fired at point blank range.
As mentioned, the upside is another idiot removed from the gene pool.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I try to watch as little TV as possible but I cant stop trawling the net (at work) but I'm trying not to watch bizarre events and concentrate on the end of the world which isn't far away I'm told by that nice man at the door on Saturday !