Goodbye Blowers

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
John F

Goodbye Blowers

Post by John F »

I am going to miss the wit,the descriptions of pigeon's,cranes and Ladies in red dresses and his excellent cricket commentary.Good luck Blowers you played a great innings.

Red Snapper

Re: Goodbye Blowers

Post by Red Snapper »

Oh, cricket! When I saw the thread title I was worried that oral sex had been banned!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Absolutely, my dear old thing.
He perhaps should have gone a few years ago same was making mistakes and confusing players. I remember him years ago describing Botham coming in to bowl when it was Flintoff.

John F

Post by John F »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm
Oh, cricket! When I saw the thread title I was worried that oral sex had been banned!!
I hope I haven't started a riot in Kings Cross. Oral sex should be banned only when green teeth are involved .I am aware this may cause another Tottenham riot.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am
Red Snapper wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm
I hope I haven't started a riot in Kings Cross. Oral sex should be banned only when green teeth are involved .I am aware this may cause another Tottenham riot.
You've probably started a riot in Rodders' trousers! :shock:

:D :wink:

NickF

Post by NickF »

With my new found freedom on match days, I was at Lords on Saturday. Listening to the commentary on the ear piece, as soon as Blowers finished his last piece the ground stood up, faced towards the press box and applauded. He also did a lap of honour after the finish.

Sad that all the greats that i grew up listening to are gone now.