How much do you REALLY drink?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Brightonnxtround

Re: How much do you REALLY drink?

Post by Brightonnxtround »

I make an idiot of myself , 5 or 6 on sat and same Sunday but sometimes more
I will also add my misses keeps with me all the way she drinks cider me I'm an ale man
My wife God bless her liver also drinks at home mybe 4 cans of scrumpy jack on top of above ....... think we have a problem :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Image .....

TEQUILAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I’ll always have a good few drinks on a Saturday - few beers, few glasses of wine and a whisky or two. Try not to drink Monday to Thursday. Normally have a beer or two and a few glasses of wine on a Friday, likewise on a Sunday. If I’m being good I’ll have one drink those days - don’t have a problem with having a few drinks but it does add up if you’re trying to watch weight.

If I’m out with my mates I can still put back an absolute skinful over the course of a day (or a few hours) but will spend the next day being sick and not functioning.

If I’m having a drink at home I like to enjoy it, so Belgian beer and single malt (family member works for huge Scottish distillery with dirt cheap staff perks) are often on the agenda.