Name of blond gooner girl?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
wilko49er

Name of blond gooner girl?

Postby wilko49er » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:30 pm

This is driving me mental.. What was the name of the blond girl who used to wear short skirts tight tops, heels, stockings. Normally all in red and white. Who used to strut her stuff round highbury. She was a genuine fan, was a bIt of a singer/entertainer had a web site. No it wasnt a wet dream, she was very fit. Discussed her in the past witth mates, but cant remember her name. Havent seen her since the move.

gazzatt2

Re: Name of blond gooner girl?

Postby gazzatt2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Kiria

photo in gallery on main site website now a shoe shop !

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:03 am

This is driving me mental.. What was the name of the blond girl who used to wear short skirts tight tops, heels, stockings. Normally all in red and white. Who used to strut her stuff round highbury. She was a genuine fan, was a bIt of a singer/entertainer had a web site. No it wasnt a wet dream, she was very fit. Discussed her in the past witth mates, but cant remember her name. Havent seen her since the move.
SPUDMASHER? I think his "weekend name" was "Barbara"? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Postby OneBardGooner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:26 am

Fuckkk mate that's not good forgetting yer mother's name! :D :wink:

StuartL

Postby StuartL » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Think there was a Kayleigh who sang at pubs sometimes ?

OneBardGooner

Postby OneBardGooner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Naaah! mate you're thinking of Kylie - she was a blonde who used to do a bit of singing (well sort of :wink: ) - well fit too! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 am

Naaah! mate you're thinking of Kylie - she was a blonde who used to do a bit of singing (well sort of :wink: ) - well fit too! :wink:

Tiny tits, but yeah I would. :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Postby Rugby Gooner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 am

She sang with the Away Boyz :shock:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:04 am

Pretty loose usage of the word "sang" there mate.... :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Postby OneBardGooner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:56 pm

She opened her mouth and all these 'bubbles' came out! :-P

wilko49er

Postby wilko49er » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Kiria

photo in gallery on main site website now a shoe shop !
Thats her :wink:

wilko49er

Postby wilko49er » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:05 pm

SPUDMASHER? I think his "weekend name" was "Barbara"? :rubchin:

:D :wink:
Barbara!! Nah to common.

wilko49er

Postby wilko49er » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Found something on her. She is now called missy le pink. Whatever floats your boat i reckon.

Rugby Gooner

Postby Rugby Gooner » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Pretty loose usage of the word "sang" there mate.... :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Rugby Gooner

Postby Rugby Gooner » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:22 pm

She opened her mouth and all these 'bubbles' came out! :-P
:coffeespit:

Return to “The Cannonballs”