NASTY COCKTAIL

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
QuartzGooner

NASTY COCKTAIL

Post by QuartzGooner »

(From the BBC News website)

What I want to know is, has anyone here drunk this horrible sounding concoction?!!!!!

Cocktail puts woman in hospital
Corinne Coyle (Middlesbrough Evening Gazette)
Ms Coyle's face may not return to normal (Evening Gazette)

A teenager from Teesside has vowed never to drink again after a holiday cocktail caused her head to swell to the size of a football.

Corinne Coyle reacted to the 10 euro mixture of Baileys, chilli, tequila, absinthe, ouzo, vodka, cider and gin.

The 19-year-old spent two days in a hospital in the Greek resort of Malia.

Since returning home she has been treated at hospital in Middlesbrough where doctors said they did not know if her face would return to normal.

Doctors in Greece said the swelling was caused by a chemical reaction and they had seen a similar incident within the past couple of weeks.

She was allowed to fly home on Tuesday and has spent the last two days being examined at the James Cook University Hospital and by her GP. Doctors are still waiting for the results.

She has vowed never to touch alcohol again.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: if i want a disgusting cocktail i'll stick to the safe old fashioned cement mixer.

RaM

Post by RaM »

:ewwwww:

ds

Post by ds »

jeeze even i'm not that fucking mad, mind you if i was 19 again? although i think i'd take out the baileys

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

And to think, the north prides themselves on their drinking abilitys. Bloody Lightweight.

gus ceasar is a legend

Re: NASTY COCKTAIL

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

QuartzGooner wrote:(From the BBC News website)

What I want to know is, has anyone here drunk this horrible sounding concoction?!!!!!

A teenager from Teesside has vowed never to drink again after a holiday cocktail caused her head to swell to the size of a football.

Corinne Coyle reacted to the 10 euro mixture of Baileys, chilli, tequila, absinthe, ouzo, vodka, cider and gin.

Since returning home she has been treated at hospital in Middlesbrough where doctors said they did not know if her face would return to normal.

Doctors in Greece said the swelling was caused by a chemical reaction and they had seen a similar incident within the past couple of weeks.

She was allowed to fly home on Tuesday and has spent the last two days being examined at the James Cook University Hospital and by her GP. Doctors are still waiting for the results.

I want one!!!!!!!!!

:barmaid:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:

I want one!!!!!!!!!

:barmaid:

I'll try a half? :roll:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

jus stick to sex on the beach, fuckin lovely 1 night we had a free bar i must of had about 20-30 easy :lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

stearmaster wrote:jus stick to sex on the beach, fuckin lovely 1 night we had a free bar i must of had about 20-30 easy :lol:
Are you sure you just didn't get really pissed and walked out without paying :wink:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

Wayno wrote:
stearmaster wrote:jus stick to sex on the beach, fuckin lovely 1 night we had a free bar i must of had about 20-30 easy :lol:
Are you sure you just didn't get really pissed and walked out without paying :wink:
nearly did in 1 place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ravi of the Rovers

Post by Ravi of the Rovers »

Cement mixers are fucking disgusting