Hello

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
bacon_gooner

Hello

Post by bacon_gooner »

All right here goes: I've been lurking around the forum for a while enjoying the tits and enduring the nude cab drivers. Finally, I thought it was time to join in. The temptation of being the first to introduce myself in the "Everything Else!" section proved too strong.

Anyway, I've been an overseas Arsenal fan since the very early 80's but have only seen them play live the few times they have been in the Copenhagen area (at times I still feel my hangover from 1994).

I am useless with a computer, so I hope the avatar and all that works. If not, please bear with my rookie mistakes and third rate Americanized English.

REB

Post by REB »

welcome mr bacon, enjoy the forum 8)

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

WELCOME MAN...BTW ARE THE GIRLS IN dENMARK AS HOT AS I THINK THEY ARE?
wHY DO I ASK,YOU SAY?
coz IM hot!

pixie

Re: Hello

Post by pixie »

bacon_gooner wrote:All right here goes: I've been lurking around the forum for a while enjoying the tits and enduring the nude cab drivers. Finally, I thought it was time to join in. The temptation of being the first to introduce myself in the "Everything Else!" section proved too strong.

Anyway, I've been an overseas Arsenal fan since the very early 80's but have only seen them play live the few times they have been in the Copenhagen area (at times I still feel my hangover from 1994).

I am useless with a computer, so I hope the avatar and all that works. If not, please bear with my rookie mistakes and third rate Americanized English.
Welcome BG....at last, someone who doesn`t use their first post to ask for a loan of a season ticket or tickets to manu/spurs etc etc.... :D
Or would that have been your 2nd post?? :lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Welcome to the forum Bacon, look out for the one that goes by the name of Dicko as she get all wet and greasy for Danes :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Welcome Bacon. YOUR English is far better than most of the English speakers on here. :wink: :D

Also don't believe the rules, no one else does. All the action takes place in the General area. :roll:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Welcome Bacon,

Enjoy the forum

ds

Post by ds »

Hello Danish

Hope you enjoy your times on here

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

welcome matey, enjoy 8)

bacon_gooner

Post by bacon_gooner »

Thank you all.

The girls in Denmark are not bad at all **** - you would get no sleep here.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Welcome

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Wayno wrote:Welcome to the forum Bacon, look out for the one that goes by the name of Dicko as she get all wet and greasy for Danes :wink:
Yes weekend in Copenhagen for Denmark v Malta bring it on :lol:

Welcome bacon_gooner

RaM

Post by RaM »

Yes weekend in Copenhagen for Denmark v Malta bring it on
Oooh you're going for what should be a nice, competitive game. I predict Malta will lose by less than 10. :lol:

Can't help having a laugh at Malta. :lol: I live in an area with an incredibly high percentage of Maltese residents.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

RaM wrote:
Yes weekend in Copenhagen for Denmark v Malta bring it on
Oooh you're going for what should be a nice, competitive game. I predict Malta will lose by less than 10. :lol:

Can't help having a laugh at Malta. :lol: I live in an area with an incredibly high percentage of Maltese residents.
Well I couldn't wait a whole year for Denmark v Sweden :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Welcome Bacon enjoy the forum mate :)