Premier League Doping Scandal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MrT

Re: Premier League Doping Scandal

Post by MrT »

Massive anti-climax.

Although I doubt the Sunday Times being a Murdoch owned paper would have ran with it if there wasn't some truth behind it. Tip of the iceberg.

The problem is catching it with it in their system. There are methods to clean out your system or make it difficult to detect. These elite sports doctors are always ahead of the curve and the anti-doping agencies are playing catch up.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Fuck me, this Arsenal squad are full of dopes but performance enhancing doping?? Although perhaps Giroud was taking it before certain hotel visits!?

Diaby must have been a walking pharmacy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

If any Arsenal player has been taking performance enhancing drugs, they should demand their money back and compensation!

armchair

Post by armchair »

I think Wenger should be drug tested. Anyone who thinks that with players such as Arteta and Mert and with Giroud as your main striker you'll win the PL must be on some good shit.

Think Hlebby should get the no. of Wengers dealer........

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

casgooner wrote:If any Arsenal player has been taking performance enhancing drugs, they should demand their money back and compensation!
:D

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

MrT wrote:Sunday Times are running a story tomorrow about clubs and players being caught doping.

My money is on the two teams above us.

:popcorn:
Players from Chelsea, Arsenal and Birmingham City are being mentioned by the doc
http://www.sportschau.de/doping/video-a ... t-102.html
at 7:50

A total of 150 sports stars to be involved, including professional football players from Arsenal FC, from Champion Chelsea FC and league leaders Leicester City. Name of allegedly affected athletes are not mentioned. An investigative team of the "Sunday Times" and an official appointed by the ARD / WDR-Doping editorial decoy should have uncovered the doping methods of the London doctor Mark Bonar.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/angeb ... 85207.html

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Flamster ? He is off his frigging head anyway :lol:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

casgooner wrote:If any Arsenal player has been taking performance enhancing drugs, they should demand their money back and compensation!
:lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Doesn't seem to be much in the story but I'm sure doping on some scale will be going on in football. Just about every sport has been hit by doping scandals, it's naive in the extreme to think that football, by far the sport in Europe with the most money floating around to be earned, will somehow be exempt from it.

Oh well, I can rest easy, judging by this season's performances the Sunderland team must have been given the placebo batch

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

safcftm wrote:Doesn't seem to be much in the story but I'm sure doping on some scale will be going on in football. Just about every sport has been hit by doping scandals, it's naive in the extreme to think that football, by far the sport in Europe with the most money floating around to be earned, will somehow be exempt from it.

Oh well, I can rest easy, judging by this season's performances the Sunderland team must have been given the placebo batch
:lol: Same as us, though we got the performance reducing batch, designed to kick in more when there is pressure .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Walcott and Giroud must have been on sleeping tablets, both lazy fuckers

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Redarmy wrote:Walcott and Giroud must have been on sleeping tablets, both lazy fuckers
I've only been to one match this season and their laziness was so apparent, especially off the ball which you don't see on tv much. If the ball wasn't within a metre radius of Giroud he would just stand there and wait until it came nearer if it ever did. Wally just danced around whilst Elneny fought off two attackers. Pathetic. I call him Elneny not Elninny now, because I think he's doing well.
Last edited by casgooner on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Fucking brilliant. :lol:

I can only assume that our chaps have been dosed up with Zopiclone or Quaaludes. :goingtobed:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Rumour has it DB10 and Spuddy were on growth hormones :shock:

Dammit I've said too much, feel free to edit the names here chippy if you feel there is little evidence to substantiate this claim 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Rumour has it DB10 and Spuddy were on growth hormones :shock:

Dammit I've said too much, feel free to edit the names here chippy if you feel there is little evidence to substantiate this claim 8)
:lol: :lol:

You midgets and your sense of humour! :barscarf: