Arsenal v Palace H 16.00 Sunday 17th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Arsenal v Palace H 16.00 Sunday 17th

Post by xisstential »

Ray C wrote:I enjoy watching Scum lose these days almost as much as us winning. I don't think it will happen this week. They'll win, we'll draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yea if it were us playing up at Stoke on a Monday night, ANY night actually...or afternoon or morning, we would be happy to slink out of there with a draw. Not spurs though, they'll probably win by two clear goals. Almost impossible for us to get a result there, has been for years, the Stoke fans think Wenger is a bigger laughing stock than we do.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Herd wrote:no wont be going watching or paying any attention at all .
Ditto. Spent enough money home and away this season for what. Last game for me was Everton at Goodison. Fed up and bored shitless with Wenger and the bunch of pussies he calls a team.
Luckily, ive managed to offload my ST for the last 5 home games after that.
Club wont care but neither do i.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

just been on the website to see the ticket situation for the next couple of games - amazingly you can buy a ticket in basically every block of the ground for the next couple of home league games. uprecedented i would say since the move to the Emirates.

looks like people are finally voting with their feet and just can't be bothered to go anymore.
no doubt the tourists will probably be more attracted to the new West Ham stadium next year as well.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Received this email from the club this afternoon.

Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion
Thursday, April 21 2016
Kick Off: 7.45pm
The Friends and Family service is now available via the Ticketfast print at home facility (booking fees apply).
This service allows members to buy an additional 6 tickets on their Membership account.

So instead of the usual 1 per member, you can now buy up to 7.
Me thinks they are getting desperate to fill the ground, half empty stadiums will only underline supporters disatisfaction.
The thought of reducing the prices to attract punters is obviously beyond consideration.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Gave two tourists a chance for Palace . Posted them at 10.10 this morning and sold at 10 .45. As you said the club don't care.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I don't think i've ever said this before, but i don't care :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Wilson wrote:Piers Morgan should be the spokesperson for the Arsenal fans. His comments on talksport were spot on.

One thing I will add, is Wenger's presence creates a toxic atmosphere. Arsenal fans dont trust him, so following any poor result, we get extremely suspicious it may be the beginning of a horror run, so we let our emotions show which really does create negative energy. The only way that toxic atmosphere could be flushed, was if we won the league, however thats not happening, so the only other way that toxic atmosphere can be flushed, is if Wenger is no longer is manager. So when he says 'he is the best man for the job', he is flat out lying, as his presence alone is controversial. Whenever I hear him say 'im the best man for the job', its a lie, and he wants to stay for his own reasons, rather than the benefit of the club.

If he really loves the club, he should walk.
The same Piers Morgan who when we signed Ozil and won the Calendar Year trophy climbed down from his Wenger Out position and starting grovelling on national radio saying he admitted he'd got it wrong and that Wenger had had a change of heart and approach ?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Far more interested in the 1.30 kick off. Two home games in the bounce and 6 points will win it for Leicester - Spurs will win at Stoke but not Chelsea.

Hopefully Shammers will be spent and do everybody a favour - my mate is a big West Ham fan and they absolutely hate Spurs.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Gunner Rob wrote:just been on the website to see the ticket situation for the next couple of games - amazingly you can buy a ticket in basically every block of the ground for the next couple of home league games. uprecedented i would say since the move to the Emirates.

looks like people are finally voting with their feet and just can't be bothered to go anymore.
no doubt the tourists will probably be more attracted to the new West Ham stadium next year as well.
The tickets are available through ticket exchange - which means the club have already sold out their tickets and its just the ST holders trying to offload theirs.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:Far more interested in the 1.30 kick off. Two home games in the bounce and 6 points will win it for Leicester - Spurs will win at Stoke but not Chelsea.

Hopefully Shammers will be spent and do everybody a favour - my mate is a big West Ham fan and they absolutely hate Spurs.
Two of the Gooners in my office were still saying yesterday how we need West Ham to WIN and do us favour. 13 points behind in mid-April and still dreaming about the title......the wonderful world of the modern day Arsenal !

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Far more interested in the 1.30 kick off. Two home games in the bounce and 6 points will win it for Leicester - Spurs will win at Stoke but not Chelsea.

Two of the Gooners in my office were still saying yesterday how we need West Ham to WIN and do us favour. 13 points behind in mid-April and still dreaming about the title......the wonderful world of the modern day Arsenal !

Does your employers have any kind of medical for applicants to take before they are hired ? There is no way that those c.unts could have passed any type of intelligence/sanity check if they are STILL believing shit like that :roll: I would be absolutely shocked if those w*nkers supported The Arsenal before the senile French cock was appointed manager

Btw I think last weekend's results will translate into the scum winning the league - I really thought that, as shit as manure are, they would have taken points off the scum given that they are fighting for top 4 and have a great record at the swamp. I fear that this weekend will seem the Leicester slide begin against the shammers, although playing carroll against morgan and huth will probably suit leicester

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Augie for years we've been struggling to find a unambigious test for confirming if someone is insane which leaves no room for doubt, well i think you've cracked it:

'Sir/Madam, do you believe Arsene Wenger is a great Manager and able to win the PL at this current time'

Answer: No - Sir you're free to go

Answer: Yes - Lock him away in the loony bin forever..... :barscarf:

:banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

0-0 draw with both teams lucky to get nil.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Win lose or draw I hope to see the banner make an appearance.

Ade-Barn- Door will probably have a field day against our "defence" followed by Chamackh to deliver the coup de grace to Arse Hole Turnip :barscarf:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

I seriously couldn't give a shite about this game, its a dead rubber, all our games are now.