SUNDERLAND AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
donaldo71

Re: SUNDERLAND AWAY THREAD

Post by donaldo71 »

Older fans will remember Lee Chapman playing for us.He was fucking awful.Giroud is a French Chapman

Thank God for Leicester City a team and Ranieri a manager who have put Wenger to shame

The last two home games should be boycotted

Clash

Post by Clash »

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Kvltman wrote:Wenger saying it is difficult to play a Sunday Thursday Sunday match schedule, might have to get used to it next season!!
Earlier this week, the tosspot himself was on about how it didn't make any difference. In fact, here are the quotes:
''It's no problem. In fact, there's a very interesting study that has come out from UEFA that shows that the points taken by the teams three days later are not less than after four or five days."
The usual hypocritical bastard.
Arsene talking absolute shit and everyone swallowing as enlightened wisdom? Who would have thought it.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

The more you see that the more you want him to never play for the club again...C*NT

MrT

Post by MrT »

A Giroud a day keeps the title away.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Shit atmosphere, shit performance.

Good to see the banner

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

MrT wrote:A Giroud a day keeps the title away.
How does Wenger,a supposed genius of the game,not see just how fucking useless this man is? It's baffling to a simple man like me??? :oops: Mind you ,you could probably say the same about maybe 5 of the current first team,

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

It's days like this. When you realise how far we seem to be away from challenging for the league.

shu

Post by shu »

Giroud is bloody terrible ,,you know Defoe would have been better for us than him but that doesnt say much .

Thankfully Leicester are winning , fxxk spuds.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Honestly, am I watching the same game as these people. Sunderland were all over us in the second half and had more chances to score.And stuff going to the Euros Jack, get your m0ney earned playing for Arsenal!

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, speaking to BBC Sport: "It was a great feeling. This is what I have worked all year for. It is massive for me.

"When we watch the video back we will think we should have won. We were the better team and played some great stuff leading up to the final third but I think we should be more clinical."

On Euro 2016 chances: "Of course I want to go and be involved. I feel I am ready to push for that place. Now I am on the pitch with the first team, we have three more games left so hopefully I can get more minutes."

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

robbo10 wrote:
MrT wrote:A Giroud a day keeps the title away.
How does Wenger,a supposed genius of the game,not see just how fucking useless this man is? It's baffling to a simple man like me??? :oops: Mind you ,you could probably say the same about maybe 5 of the current first team,
I was going to say as I was reading your post, stick wally, ramsey, gabriel, per :blah: to that statement.
Last edited by casgooner on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Giroud doesn't deserve the abuse he gets. He really doesn't. The bloke has contributed (carried) our forward line for years, on his own, and has played Far above himself. Now he is fucked after being flogged for years, he is very limited but the bloke try's for the Arsenal.

Compare him to Walcott the big fucking coward.

The fault, for both, is at Wengers door.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Giroud has failed to score in 19 of his last 20 matches in all competitions, he deserves all the abuse he gets after saying himself that he was more than good enough to lead the line for us, he gets no sympathy from me.

Yes it's down to the manager for not buying a top class striker to replace him but for a player to make the claim he is good enough and then not deliver is his own fault :roll:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Giroud has failed to score in 19 of his last 20 matches in all competitions, he deserves all the abuse he gets after saying himself that he was more than good enough to lead the line for us, he gets no sympathy from me.

Yes it's down to the manager for not buying a top class striker to replace him but for a player to make the claim he is good enough and then not deliver is his own fault :roll:

When did he ever say that?! I seem to remember him asking for a quality striker to brought in!
Regardless if he is asked in an interview if he is good enough he isn't going to say no is he?

Judge on what you see, not what the sun on Sunday tells you

Since he has joined he has worked hard and played well above his level, he isn't good enough but he has contributed a lot and worked hard. Much Much more than a lot of others who get away Scott free.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:Giroud doesn't deserve the abuse he gets. He really doesn't. The bloke has contributed (carried) our forward line for years, on his own, and has played Far above himself. Now he is fucked after being flogged for years, he is very limited but the bloke try's for the Arsenal.

Compare him to Walcott the big fucking coward.

The fault, for both, is at Wengers door.
LOL. The definition of Giroud "carrying" the Arsenal forward line on his own for years:

1. Over 1,100 minutes without a league goal back end of 2014/15

2. Bettered that record by going over 1,300 minutes without a goal this season

3. Has managed less CL goals in the past 3 years than Lewandowski managed in half a campaign with Dortmund

4. Eliminated us against Monaco through sheer ineptitude

5. Has managed a pitiful 53 goals in 4 years as Arsenal's undisputed number 9. That's a rough count of about 13 a year.
Pathetic with the chances you get at Arsenal.

Giroud is a reflection of everything rotten at this joke of a club: overhyped, underachieving, no courage, no leadership, mentally brittle, slow, lack in quality but is overpaid and has a loud mouth. The guy is shit and Thierry Henry called it spot on that you'll never EVER win a thing with such a donkey as your number 9. Yet we had many of the Giroud fan-club (the CEO just gave his keynote :lol:) up in arms.

Oh dear. :roll:

To make matters worse that useless c**** came out with that classic line just before Xmas:

"My title-winning experience will help the team get over the line"
:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

In that case might as well sign up Ayvin Demetolov who won the Kazakh All-Stars Premier League last year and brings much experience :rubchin:

What's pathetic, is that we have the usual embarrassing contingent asking people to "lay off poor little Olly and his delightful hair gel". Leave off. Giroud "working hard" is bollocks and anyone claiming that clearly knows less than zero. Watch today as a microcosm of this tosser: never once tries to stretch the defence. Makes no effort to stay onside as he cant be arsed ruining his perfectly manicured quiff. Didn't ask a SINGLE question of Kaboul. When afforded space to carry the ball, shirked responsibility and gave a yard sideways pass before jogging back (into an offside position of course). When in the box never asked questions or tried spinning his marker - something that requires no pace. When they needed an outlet to run the channels and hold it up? Monsieur Le Chapman was hanging on the only Sunderland CB. It's easier to hide that way. :roll:

That wankstain steals over £120k a week from the club.

Neymar earns £77k a week and Barca fans are talking about selling him because he parties too much. This is a guy voted on top 3 ballon d'Or and got almost 40 goals last year and won a Treble. That's how pressure works at big clubs.

I'll say it again, we need to get rid of certain fans from this club. Hammering Giroud after years of consistent shite, which is easily proven with facts is the right thing to do.

Anyone pleading leniency for him can do one and go follow netball with Olly Chapman :roll:
Last edited by Ikechukwu1 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.