Kenneth Graham Sansom

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Kenneth Graham Sansom

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:... but it is good news that he is getting hitched and hopefully this will focus his mind as a lot of heavy drinking/alcoholism is down to boredom.
I still don't see your point.

:wink:
:lol:

Didn't stop me either, I actually drunk more to get over marriage :| :lol:

Not really love (no not you DB :roll: ) it's the best thing I ever did :barscarf:
:( :( :(

:D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:... but it is good news that he is getting hitched and hopefully this will focus his mind as a lot of heavy drinking/alcoholism is down to boredom.
I still don't see your point.

:wink:
:lol:

Didn't stop me either, I actually drunk more to get over marriage :| :lol:

Not really love (no not you DB :roll: ) it's the best thing I ever did :barscarf:
:( :( :(

:D
Sorry :(

:lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

So Kenny is swapping one crutch for another ? :shock:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Kenny was on 'This Morning' recently and he basically confessed that he cannot ever envisage a time in his life when he is not drinking. He admitted that he enjoyed drinking and basically confessed that he has no intention of going into rehab again. About four months ago he was also on the Jeremy Kyle show where he was given the opportunity to go into rehab there and then. All through the interview he came across as honest and repentant for his actions. He discussed his problems candidly and then he was offered rehab. Within seconds his personality changed completely into a liar that made excuses for not sorting out his issues. He declined the opportunity offered to him with a barrage of bullshit about commitments to Crystal Palace etc.

I honestly don't think he will ever get a grip of this crippling disease that is killing him and that's a tragedy! :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

Spuds i kind of agree with you that he doesnt seem to want to admit his alcholism or take effective measures to beat it but the AA 12 step route doesnt work for everyone either .

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Herd wrote:Spuds i kind of agree with you that he doesnt seem to want to admit his alcholism or take effective measures to beat it but the AA 12 step route doesnt work for everyone either .
Is that the "if you can't walk 12 steps in a straight line you've had enough" route :shock: :lol:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Herd wrote:Spuds i kind of agree with you that he doesnt seem to want to admit his alcholism or take effective measures to beat it but the AA 12 step route doesnt work for everyone either .
Is that the "if you can't walk 12 steps in a straight line you've had enough" route :shock: :lol:

Or, if you can walk from Redbridge to Gants Hill on the A12 ? :shock:

WENGER OUT