The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Is it time for a Summer Transfer Window Thread Yet?

Post by rodders999 »

nut flush gooner wrote:Good to see some consistency coming out the club !

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/08/03 ... r-targets/?
We can't compete, we can compete, we can't spend big, we can spend big.....the head doesn't know what the arse is doing.

Another giant clusterfuck of a transfer window by A.Hole :banghead:

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

rodders999 wrote:

We can't compete, we can compete, we can't spend big, we can spend big.....the head doesn't know what the arse is doing.

Another giant clusterfuck of a transfer window by A.Hole :banghead:

I hope to god every fucking target he bids for fucks him over, he deserves all that's coming his way not that he and his millions of ££££ really give a fuck.

In an ideal world, the next 3 seasons are that poor the tourists stop going, the cash stops rolling in, the robbing *word censored* who own the club fuck off and real fans finally get the club back,

(In my best keegan impression) I'd fucking love it if we nearly got relegated, imagine the atmosphere with real fans filling the stadia not the 80/20 split there is now.... :mrgreen: albeit only about 25k but none the less at least it will be 25k singing ....

I knew it was time to not renew when I loudly attempted a chant v Barcelona last season and other than possibly 4 others joined in upto s :wink: everyone else around me looked totally bemused.... :cussing:

Said chant being...GImme an AAaaaaaa .... :rubchin:
Last edited by Dodgyknee71 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

If we aren't going for and getting the players needed to actually challenge then I couldn't give a fuck where we finish :roll: 2nd 4th or 17th I couldn't give a monkey's.

MrT

Post by MrT »

Cheer up lads

Sean

Post by Sean »

No-one is coming :barscarf:

Except perhaps another lightweight attacking midfielder to add to the 700 already at the club... :banghead:

:suicide:
falkirk goon wrote:If we aren't going for and getting the players needed to actually challenge then I couldn't give a fuck where we finish :roll: 2nd 4th or 17th I couldn't give a monkey's.
I concur 8)

:high5:

goonertom1995

Post by goonertom1995 »

It is headbanging stuff. Season after season, same old same old. Probably looking to unearth another gem instead of going out and getting a player who has proven himself.

wibble

Post by wibble »

greengooner wrote:What is wengers obsession with buying wingers and then trying to convert them into strikers, if you needed a table would you buy a couple of chairs and throw a few boards across them?, would you f**k! You'd buy a bastarding table, BUY A F**KIN TABLE, you doddering old gobshite. (When I say table I mean striker, can you imagine him wandering IKEA looking for bargains :roll: )
Maybe that's why our players take so long coming back from injury-Wenger's chucked a couple of chairs together instead of buying a proper treatment table!

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

In that story Wanker is described as The French Tactician. :coffeespit:

Tactician - that is fucking priceless !!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

MrT wrote:Cheer up lads

FFSaaaaaaaaaaaaaake hasn't he got some letters to deliver or something equally as challenging... :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC Website (Gossip):

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been told that he can have whatever transfer funds it takes to secure his main targets - Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, 25, and Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi, 24. (Times - subscription required)"

He still won't buy anyone of worth the deluded fuckk.

I do wish he would just fuckkofff. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

silus

Post by silus »

According to ssn we are going to go back in for Lacazette with an improved offer.
I really don't understand how long it takes to do this...
Surely Wenker and Gazidis have a chat..."We offered x amount, but they want x amount"...."OK give them a call and offer x amount" ..usually somewhere between the offered amount and the amount the selling club wants...how fucking hard is it?!! It should take 2 minutes, not 2 weeks!!!

Now, I've no idea if the blokes is any good, but surely getting him in and settled in the team would be worth the few extra quid. If the possible extra points earnt went towards winning the league (yeah right)..or cl qualification...surely this pays for it itself.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:BBC Website (Gossip):

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been told that he can have whatever transfer funds it takes to secure his main targets - Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, 25, and Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi, 24. (Times - subscription required)"

He still won't buy anyone of worth the deluded fuckk.

I do wish he would just fuckkofff. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yes also the Times have been getting posts probably from the Club that funds are available, anything up to £100 Million

So would seem Mr Wenger is reluctant to spend, maybe he thinks if he keeps it he will get a Bonus to his salary

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Redarmy wrote:
Yes also the Times have been getting posts probably from the Club that funds are available, anything up to £100 Million

So would seem Mr Wenger is reluctant to spend, maybe he thinks if he keeps it he will get a Bonus to his salary
I have been wondering this for a while and it probably makes sense that the CEO would get one, but I have a sneaky suspicion that so does Le Turnip.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And no doubt ole Wiggy will get a slice of that particular pie for all his consultancy work...Phewww it must be so tiring for all of them....

Counting all that dosh. :evil:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:And no doubt ole Wiggy will get a slice of that particular pie for all his consultancy work...Phewww it must be so tiring for all of them....

Counting all that dosh. :evil:
Don't insult Americans on this forum, you will be branded "almost xenophobic" ;). His wig is world class imo.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: