Red Member tickets as e tickets?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
doublewinners1971

Red Member tickets as e tickets?

Post by doublewinners1971 »

Hey Guys,

I have a question.

I have twice now been able to convert a ticket assigned to a red member into an e ticket. But I never know when this can actually be done. Normally it is only with season ticket holders, but for Chelsea and now Bournemouth, I have been able to convert some of my tickets on red cards to e tickets.

Has anyone else experience this and if so what is the deal on this? Is there a knack to it or what?

Cheers

Matt

navangooner

Re: Red Member tickets as e tickets?

Post by navangooner »

Yeah happened me when I transferred my season ticket to a red member. It done it automatically I'm not sure how to do it on request

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The first two words of this thread gave me real hope that the great man was back! Sorely missed :( :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:The first two words of this thread gave me real hope that the great man was back! Sorely missed :( :(
Let it go, Steve. Just.... let it go, mate. It will never happen. I'm a cúnt like that at times. 8)

:wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:The first two words of this thread gave me real hope that the great man was back! Sorely missed :( :(
Let it go, Steve. Just.... let it go, mate. It will never happen. I'm a cúnt like that at times. 8)

:wink:
It's the hope that kills you....I still hold on to dreams of Abou getting that CL Final winner you know :D