Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mids Gooner

Re: Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

Post by Mids Gooner »

Fucking shocking - that's all I can say :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:This is doing my health No Good whatsoever....

Anger ? tick

Frustration ? tick

Depression ? tick

:cry:

:suicide:
I just decided not to get emotionally involved this year because we knew how it was going to end. Upgrade to squad depth is meaningless as long as Wenger is at the helm. Same boring tip-tap crap and no change despite chasing a game. I actually hoped that we may play 4-4-2 and kick Ozil to touch as he was pointless today.

I wish I could do that, but I can't sad bap I know but I have tried not watching/listening to the games...I even went out without my phone a few weeks ago whilst the game was on so I wouldn't be tempted to look at the score....and failed miserably. :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :cussing:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Our keeper is on sky smiling at being beaten on his near post, I notice they didn't wheel Ozil out :D

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

Walcott
Chamberlain
Iwobi
Xhaka
Coquelin
Elneny
Gabriel
Bellerin
Monreal
Cech

None of these players should be first team players in a side with title aspirations. There's only really 3 players in this side I wouldn't look to improve upon and two of them are leaving in the summer. Realistically even with a new manager, with the expectation of Ozil and Sanchez leaving we need a minimum of 7 new first team players to get anywhere near a title.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Two games thrown away this week the second half today was pathetic.

Nothing has changed this year no excuses today midweek Everton keeper had virtually nothing to do,Bravo had even less today piss poor.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

MrT wrote:Idiots on here will keep saying Ozil is world class and deserves more money after that performance.

:lol:
we won't be able to shift him with his stupid wage demands. we're stuck with the ponce

come on china, get him of our hands please :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yes, the majority of the squad are Not Good Enough...BUT

"It IS The Manager That IS The Problem"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:Wenger blaming the 4th Offical - Wow! Now that's what I call passion and tactics. :roll:

That is just sheer frustration as he has no idea what is going on about him....lashing out stupidly with no value...LOST...DELUDED and clueless

And still here next season :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Yes, the majority of the squad are Not Good Enough...BUT

The point is it's not just the manager. The whole club is a rotten pile of shit from top to bottom, and will take a long long time until we are truly competitive again

augie

Post by augie »

We all know how big of a handicap wenker is in our club, but these fcuking players are gutless w*nkers - we had NO-ONE to stand up in the second half and rally the troops, and as a consequence we played like a team of pussies :oops: :oops: :oops:

How many brain dead free kicks in the last few minutes when we needed to keep the game moving ? We continued to foul them, thus allowing their players to go down and waste even more team :roll:

ozil and wally should be left in mancland and made to walk home or fcuk off :evil: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
MrT wrote:Idiots on here will keep saying Ozil is world class and deserves more money after that performance.

:lol:
we won't be able to shift him with his stupid wage demands. we're stuck with the ponce

come on china, get him of our hands please :|
Even Xi Jinping says No Waaaay!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:Yes, the majority of the squad are Not Good Enough...BUT

surprising how a good manager can get average players to perform like world beaters....Wenger does the opposite

markyp

Post by markyp »

cant believe you lot are slating Ozil,you are fucking embarrassing yourselves,the whole team were awful today,you have very short memories,a couple of weeks back we were all purring at ozils performances,how many times have you lot got to be told Ozil will never run around like a headless chicken but put him up for sale and europes elite would all be in for him and that would probably include former club Real Madrid,seriously just shut the fuck up about Ozil,its boring and pathetic
Last edited by markyp on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Wenger blaming the 4th Offical - Wow! Now that's what I call passion and tactics. :roll:

That is just sheer frustration as he has no idea what is going on about him....lashing out stupidly with no value...LOST...DELUDED and clueless

And still here next season :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:suicide:

Mids Gooner

Post by Mids Gooner »

It will get to the stage with Sanchez where money isn't the issue with a new contract, he's not going to want to play in a team where he's working his bollocks off, getting no service and is surrounded by bang average players.