Arsenal v C.Palace Sunday 1st January 2017 (H) @ 4pm.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Re: Arsenal v C.Palace Sunday 1st January 2017 (H) @ 4pm.

Post by greengooner »

It's on sky as is Bournemouth, so that's a shit end to 16 and a shit start to 17....probably

holloway_gooner

Post by holloway_gooner »

So an easy six points then...

holloway_gooner

Does show how crap the xmas games are though, that us against Palace and Bournemouth are the TV picks

Raggy

Post by Raggy »

This game won't be as easy as sone may feel.

[Off topic]
Watching Swansea v Bournemouth and Jack is having a terrific game. Has had a say in both goals so far.

Jack out, Elneny in... Wtf is Wenger thinking?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Raggy wrote:This game won't be as easy as sone may feel.

[Off topic]
Watching Swansea v Bournemouth and Jack is having a terrific game. Has had a say in both goals so far.

Maybe AW was after a player who could last 90 minutes once every three or four years and play more than half a dozen games a season.

If Jack is doing well at the seaside (and I hope he is) then it's a good loan move. Finding form and fitness was the objective.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:

[Off topic]

Maybe AW was after a player who could last 90 minutes once every three or four years and play more than half a dozen games a season.

If Jack is doing well at the seaside (and I hope he is) then it's a good loan move. Finding form and fitness was the objective.
Yup! And it seems to be going well so far!.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

[Off topic]

Until Wenger gets him back, quickly followed by our "medical" staff.....

Does it not seem strange to anyone that this is his longest run of not being injured in about 5 years?? Under Wenger he was injured every 2 weeks.... had he stayed he would have been the next Diaby. If he had any sense he would stay as far away from Wenger as possible.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think he might want out anyway judging by the comments Ive seen . Maybe we can get good coin 4 him if he continues doing well at Boscombe .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

[Off topic]

Until Wenger gets him back, quickly followed by our "medical" staff.....

Does it not seem strange to anyone that this is his longest run of not being injured in about 5 years?? Under Wenger he was injured every 2 weeks.... had he stayed he would have been the next Diaby. If he had any sense he would stay as far away from Wenger as possible.
He started poorly but really picking up now...great passing setting up first 2 goals....whats the difference i wonder????

Could it be his now has a manager, and not a fucking ego mad fraud who ruins players...

holloway_gooner

We should bring Eddie Howe back with him at the end of his loan spell

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Prediction - he goes on to have a flourishing career elsewhere and mysteriously injury free !

holloway_gooner

Playing alongside the Ox, and breathing life back into England's midfield

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

I still think Wilshere has a lot of potential, but will that be fulfilled under Wenger, i very much doubt.....

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Spuds winning so we're out of top4 by kick off..Le bumhole will be having kittens :rubchin: I bet it's a different team talk to the one he would give if a win were to take us top.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

falkirk goon wrote:Spuds winning so we're out of top4 by kick off..Le bumhole will be having kittens :rubchin: I bet it's a different team talk to the one he would give if a win were to take us top.

team talk???? whats that....heard he has pre match rules issued day before, but not sure about any team talk... :rubchin:

Most previous players have said he says hardly anything...if he does its crap like..."be strong, stay strong", which of course is garbage