Swansea City (A) | PL | Sat 14 Jan 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Swansea City (A) | PL | Sat 14 Jan 15:00

Post by augie »

I bought me a Swansea training top when I was there last season so I guess that might make me a judas alright :lol: :barscarf:

It seem's a strange partnership for Swansea to go into if I'm honest, but as a non gaa man I am delighted with anything like this that might sway kids away from that cuntbag organization - the things the gaa are doing down here now to keep players away from "soccer" are a disgrace, and they are almost at the point where theirs will be a 12 month season and players wont be able to play both :evil: :evil: In Dublin that wont really matter a lot, but down the country we depend on dual players and forcing them to choose a sport will hit us no doubt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:I bought me a Swansea training top when I was there last season so I guess that might make me a judas alright :lol: :barscarf:

It seem's a strange partnership for Swansea to go into if I'm honest, but as a non gaa man I am delighted with anything like this that might sway kids away from that cuntbag organization - the things the gaa are doing down here now to keep players away from "soccer" are a disgrace, and they are almost at the point where theirs will be a 12 month season and players wont be able to play both :evil: :evil: In Dublin that wont really matter a lot, but down the country we depend on dual players and forcing them to choose a sport will hit us no doubt

No, buying that makes you a cúnt. :box: :banghead:

:D :wink: :wink:

The GAA bastards are also doing their best to kill "soccer" in Dublin too. :|

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:I bought me a Swansea training top when I was there last season so I guess that might make me a judas alright :lol: :barscarf:

The c.unts are now going to have inter county club competitions starting in fcuking February ( :evil: ) for even small junior clubs, and of course for kids teams :cussing: :censored: The gaa football manager contacted all the parents trying to persuade their kids to take part and spouted bullshit about what a great experience it would be for them - thankfully my two kids weren't slow at telling them where to shove their "great experience" :lol: In the end they couldn't get enough kids to play in it, but the fact that the manager is also a c.unt helped in this case :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The c.unts are now going to have inter county club competitions starting in fcuking February ( :evil: ) for even small junior clubs, and of course for kids teams :cussing: :censored: The gaa football manager contacted all the parents trying to persuade their kids to take part and spouted bullshit about what a great experience it would be for them - thankfully my two kids weren't slow at telling them where to shove their "great experience" :lol: In the end they couldn't get enough kids to play in it, but the fact that the manager is also a c.unt helped in this case :lol: :lol:
GAA heads are devious cúnts. Our local GAA club run all kind of schemes to get kids involved and to drag them away from proper football. Happily my boy has been raised in an environment of mistrust bordering on spree-killing level hatred of GAA cúnts. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I was offered a ticket for this game today - and in the past I'd have snapped it up in the blink of an eye, but it has reached that point where I just can't be bothered. :(

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

GAA heads are devious cúnts. Our local GAA club run all kind of schemes to get kids involved and to drag them away from proper football. Happily my boy has been raised in an environment of mistrust bordering on spree-killing level hatred of GAA cúnts. 8)
Did not realise there was so much interference in your sports, my wife's cousin Jim Stynes RIP loved his Gaelic Football and did not do too badly in Australia with Melbourne in Aussie Rules Football! Tough fecking sport....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

If there's another Alan Partridge series I think he should add the GAA to the list with toothless simpletons, horses running through council estates, badly tarmacked drives (in this country) and people with hair on their cheeks as an additional reason not to go. I must admit, I know nothing about that sport and don't want to either but every time I've seen an Oirishman abroad wearing one of those shitty shirts from that sport they've always looked like proper James Blunts ! :D

Can you tell me if there's more to Oireland dun dis chaps ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Girlfriend in the city watching Mowtown, so I have the choice of watching on a stream, or having a nice little nap .

Think I will watch the first 20 mins, which should be enough to send me off nicely :barscarf:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Surely due a decent performance ? :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Anyone got a decent stream?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sanchez has already thrown his gloves away this week. I suppose it saves him having to do it at the end of the game.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

slow start.....

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Nice to see his love children are back to the starting line up :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

How the hell is it we learn nothing from game to game, let them control the tempo sit back and let them come at us an put no pressure on them game after game, AW just does not do change, it's like watching a diplodocus run a football team he is so out of his time :roll:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

The usual shite start then. We've done absolutely nothing so far.