Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Watford (H) | PL | Tue 31 Jan 19:45

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I would say that was the worst half I've seen in a long time but it isn't.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Just typical of this shower. Just a shame the old *word censored* with the devil's luck will get away scot free yet again owing to the fact that he isn't on the touchline

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Coquelin, Iwobi, Gabriel all terrible,

Both Ozil and Sanchez miles off,

Absolutely terrible performance, Even by the low standards of the last 10 years, lucky its not 3 or 4 :banghead:

I can only imagine something is going on behind the scenes that we are unaware of,

That a Team (an Arsenal Team) can come out with such a lack of passion and fight is a disgrace, lets hope the rumours of Allegri coming in the summer are true

We are a fucking joke, one I no longer find funny

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Shit, dreadful, pathetic, woeful and shocking are overused words to describe a poor performance. They should be saved for nights like tonight. :roll:

Another slow, lazy start. Get ready for the 2nd half mental strength to kick in.... :suicide:

By the way, surely Bellerin should have come on by now? - there's loads of room down their right!

Blade

Post by Blade »

Turns is back on the shot.

Ball hits his calf -now has a calf injury.

"Arsenal are a joke" G. Souness.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

if they dont make changes....thats it I'm done with this shite......

Chavs will fucking humiliate this lot......was Looking at Tickets for saturday at around £300 each ....LOL...would not go if you paid me now

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:Shit, dreadful, pathetic, woeful and shocking are overused words to describe a poor performance. They should be saved for nights like tonight. :roll:

Another slow, lazy start. Get ready for the 2nd half mental strength to kick in.... :suicide:

By the way, surely Bellerin should have come on by now? - there's loads of room down their right!

yes all being wasted by Gabriel..gets in good positions but not managed a decent cross as yet

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

g88ner wrote:Shit, dreadful, pathetic, woeful and shocking are overused words to describe a poor performance. They should be saved for nights like tonight. :roll:

No different to the way we have started many, many games - but on this occasion we got punished.

Watford have been superb, outplayed us everywhere - don't think we have had a chance yet.

I too would put Bellerin on to run at them as Gabriel is not at it at all today (and booked to boot)

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:Coquelin, Iwobi, Gabriel all terrible,

Both Ozil and Sanchez miles off,

Absolutely terrible performance, Even by the low standards of the last 10 years, lucky its not 3 or 4 :banghead:

I can only imagine something is going on behind the scenes that we are unaware of,

That a Team (an Arsenal Team) can come out with such a lack of passion and fight is a disgrace, lets hope the rumours of Allegri coming in the summer are true

We are a fucking joke, one I no longer find funny
Yes garbage Sanchez has been carrying the team a player by himself can only do so much must be soul destroying looking up and seeing the attitude of players going through the motions and others like Gabriel and Ramsey just not up to standard.

Sounded like we created nothing of note first half?Not surprised we start games so slowly this season barring Chelsea at home we just havn't come out firing at all....

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:3 nil down at Bournemouth, 2 nil down to Watford. It's all a bit meh either way. We've been shit for months, we needed a 97th minute penalty to beat mighty Burnley at home last time out. It's just sleepwalking from one shit limp dicked performance to the next.

Our league position just goes to show what a truly shit league this is. GASH.
Yeah how this poor side is second I have no idea,best league in the world? my left bollock it is

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Walnut coming on - get the slick passing clicking into gear

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

What does anyone expect, when we have a manager picking players, based on his own illogical reasons. Ox was excellent on Saturday night, and deserved to start tonight, but lets start Ramsey instead, who has been pathetic for too long, to even still be at the club. Also, again the inability to pick players based on what suits tactically is costing us. Watford know Giroud has no pace, so they push up, knowing we have no one running in behind.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Giroud is super sub at best. Lets see if Theo can open them up, not optimistic!

mojokickin

Post by mojokickin »

wilko49er wrote:Giroud is super sub at best. Lets see if Theo can open them up, not optimistic!
Lol

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

well it's better