Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Wenger Out protest, Tuesday 7th March.

Post by Sean »

It felt like there was at least a few hundred in attendance, perhaps more at it went on. I was somewhere near the front and wasn't really looking around. Lots of different chants, from 'We want you to go' to 'We love you Arsenal'.

Tonight's hammering will only help the message.

:barscarf:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Just arrived home. Have watched a few videos with my son and it looks like a few to several hundred. Plus the noise was substantial.

I'm proud of every person that turned out to help us tonight. Thank you to each of you.

And - 10-2 !!!!!! Ifor that bloody man has got a single shred of dignity he will leave tonight.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well done to all you fellas who turned up tonight and blasted out their displeasure at Shit for Brains continued farcical 'leadership' of this once proud club.

Dare I say Wiggy is getting every thing he fucking deserves and whilst I could never actively cheer against my own club, by not watching I'm increasingly hoping that we end up like we did at the end of the GG era......i.e. a mid table crock of shit playing awful football. Back then the financial rewards weren't a patch on what they are today and seeing Wiggy's investment lose value by the day to the point he gets so fucked off he sells up is all I want now. If it means coming 10th and Spurs getting into the CL and rubbing our noses in it so be it

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... league-tie

Makes it sound like a bunch of bothersome arseholes dared pester ODL.
Biased reporting, who'd a thunk it.

Well done boys, proud to be a gooner thanks to the likes of you.

silus

Post by silus »

I was near the back of the march most of the way. I would say it was around the 300 mark.
Personally I think it was a decent turnout and was certainly noticed. A great start everyone :D

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:Proud as fuck of each and every one on that protest tonight especially the lads from off here.

Restored my faith in the gooner family :barscarf:

Absolutely agree - there seemed to be a decent crowd, the chanting was loud, and there was plenty of meeja present (although it remains to be seen how they report it).

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

Thank you to all those who went on the protest march and thank you to the members of this forum who led the way and planned it.

I am raging though with this from the mirror, it's not even from John cross either. Wankers.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/5 ... ti-9984892

Hopefully there will be some more balanced reporting on it from others.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Well played all who attended :barscarf:

Wenker himself has played a masterstroke by losing 1-5 again yet the man has not got a shred of dignity in him.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Protest on the main BBC1 news at 22.30 :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

So proud of you guys- LOUD AND PROUD TO BE A GOONER :barscarf:
Last edited by Theoperator on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armchair

Post by armchair »

This is what we're up against. Much, much worse than this at away games.....

phpBB [video]
Last edited by armchair on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Another protest this Saturday?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Well done all involved. Easy to come on here and wax lyrical but another thing to dedicate your time to doing something about it. First step to taking back the club.

Things like this are far harder to organise than you'd think, especially as most of the disenfranchised won't dream of spending their evening watching us get dicked by Bayern which makes it more difficult to get numbers there.

The protest is getting loads of publicity and that is a great thing, even if outlets try to belittle it.

Of course the biggest thumbs-up of the night goes to Wenger and his spineless fuckwits who made the biggest statement with yet another limp-dicked battering.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

armchair wrote:This is what we're up against. Much, much worse than this at away games.....
I don't get what they are moaning about?, perhaps they are so bored of the football they have nothing better to do?, makes you wonder why they bother turning up at £90 a pop..

:rubchin:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Fucking arsehole media. If is how it's going to be, even with our respectful, but forceful protest, we may as well ramp it up. No point pulling our punches if we're going to be shat on and derided anyway :censored:

Ridiculous too that the end of the article says change is needed anyway. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE'RE PROTESTING ABOUT, YOU CÚNTS? :banghead:

The Sky link makes references to a 'small protest' and tries to low-ball the numbers :roll:

I was talking to one bloke tonight who thinks that the fans should smash up Cashburton and invade the pitch. If only 8)

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Sean wrote:Fucking arsehole media. If is how it's going to be, even with our respectful, but forceful protest, we may as well ramp it up. No point pulling our punches if we're going to be shat on and derided anyway :censored:

Ridiculous too that the end of the article says change is needed anyway. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE'RE PROTESTING ABOUT, YOU CÚNTS? :banghead:

The Sky link makes references to a 'small protest' and tries to low-ball the numbers :roll:

I was talking to one bloke tonight who thinks that the fans should smash up Cashburton and invade the pitch. If only 8)
How about flying a drone in and dropping a giant banner saying Wenger out (and F**k off Kroenke) in the middle of the pitch for a live TV game. BTW if this happens it has nothing to do with me.

:wink: