The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swale_Gooner1985

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:31 am
Posters on here insisting Lacazette will sign...do they ever learn???

The only way those inept wankers will sign anyone is if its gift wrapped ready to do business and no one else is interested

I am actually hoping everything repeats itself and we are not ready for the start of the season and loose at home to Leicester

FUCK OFF WENGER
Hoping Arsenal lose is pathetic whatever feelings you have about the manager....(Yes, it's spelt LOSE not LOOSE)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:03 pm
We almost signed Lemar and Lacazette :barscarf:
Almost, huh? How close, man? Real close? Or Wenger close? :rubchin:

:fryingpan: :dancingbanana: :lol:
One day I will tell you how close 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:03 pm
We almost signed Lemar and Lacazette :barscarf:
Almost, huh? How close, man? Real close? Or Wenger close? :rubchin:

:fryingpan: :dancingbanana: :lol:
One day I will tell you how close 8)
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:35 am
Redarmy wrote:

The only way those inept wankers will sign anyone is if its gift wrapped ready to do business and no one else is interested

I am actually hoping everything repeats itself and we are not ready for the start of the season and loose at home to Leicester

FUCK OFF WENGER
Hoping Arsenal lose is pathetic whatever feelings you have about the manager....(Yes, it's spelt LOSE not LOOSE)
Whilst I can understand the frustration and anger that leads people to want us to lose I can't agree with it either. I just can never want us to lose. But I also realised a long time ago that wanting us to lose as part of some "bigger picture" that will lead to Wenger getting sacked is a silly pipe dream, because our shit owner and Board will never sack him because they are money obsessed scum. :|

RobG

Post by RobG »

Sanchez to City rumours hotting up - :rubchin: :evil: :rubchin: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Manchester City are now front runners for Alexis Sanchez, 28, as Bayern Munich have backed out over the rising fee for the Arsenal forward. (Daily Mirror)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#wengerisacunt

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:35 am
Redarmy wrote:

FUCK OFF WENGER
Thanks for the spelling check...

Yeah maybe a bit harsh on the losing bit, just this constant cycle of ineptitude coming from THE Arsenal

Have No faith or confidence in their dealings

I am probably as sick as anyone when they loose TBH

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 am
flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:14 am
Have

we

signed

anyone

yet

?
What

do

you

fucking

think?
It

was

a

rhetorical

question

:lol:
Don't

You

Think

I

Knew

That??

You

never

know

on

here

mate

this is getting silly now :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 am
Manchester City are now front runners for Alexis Sanchez, 28, as Bayern Munich have backed out over the rising fee for the Arsenal forward. (Daily Mirror)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#wengerisacunt
Would it surprise anyone if Wenger sold him to Citeh for a pittance...

...and then phoned Pep to say "Sanchez is a better player than you think". :oops: :roll: :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

If Sanchez joins City so be it, at least it will show up our board and manager for exactly what they are - c**ts.

I can't see it happening this summer though, I think they are afraid of the backlash that might come their way if they cash in rather than let his contract run down and get another season out of him, they don't have the $$$ excuse like when they sold Nasri etc. :rubchin:

The only way I can see them cashing in is if they get Lacazette and Lemar (please not Mahrez..) then they will use the "we have already signed a replacement(s)" excuse instead, sadly a lot of our dumbed down zombie like fanbase will accept that as well. :roll:

You know what I kinda agree with the guy wanting us to lose, as part of a bigger picture the more turmoil we are in the more chance of our s**tbag owner selling up, winning a few games doesn't really mean anything because apart from the FA cup we seem incapable of anything else and as we now know this is more than enough to keep Silent happy and ignoring the fans wishes. :censored:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I really would not like to be Wenger right now. Nobody decent wanting to sign for us and our best player by a Million miles wanting to sign for City.
If you add all the players we need to get rid of and nobody wants to sign them then it's a happy transfer window.
Just think what the new season will be like if Sanchez is scoring for fun while City head for the title.
I think we all know a new Manager and a new negotiating team are badly needed. Think Wengers ego machine will need refuelling as it seems nobody wants to play for him.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... Kante-deal

------------------

Sums it up really.. Wenger has lost all of his strengths that he had in "the Highbury years", but our board (owner) are so football dumb they still give him a new deal. :banghead:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:55 am
If Sanchez joins City so be it, at least it will show up our board and manager for exactly what they are - c**ts.

I can't see it happening this summer though, I think they are afraid of the backlash that might come their way if they cash in rather than let his contract run down and get another season out of him, they don't have the $$$ excuse like when they sold Nasri etc.
:rubchin:

The only way I can see them cashing in is if they get Lacazette and Lemar (please not Mahrez..) then they will use the "we have already signed a replacement(s)" excuse instead, sadly a lot of our dumbed down zombie like fanbase will accept that as well. :roll:

You know what I kinda agree with the guy wanting us to lose, as part of a bigger picture the more turmoil we are in the more chance of our s**tbag owner selling up, winning a few games doesn't really mean anything because apart from the FA cup we seem incapable of anything else and as we now know this is more than enough to keep Silent happy and ignoring the fans wishes. :censored:
The thing is people will still defend the utter ineptitude - he'll be labelled '$anch£z' and a 'disruption', better than losing him on a free next year :blah: and wankers like Keown will come out with more shit about him being 'overindulged' :oops: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

postmanPat91 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

I can't see it happening this summer though, I think they are afraid of the backlash that might come their way if they cash in rather than let his contract run down and get another season out of him, they don't have the $$$ excuse like when they sold Nasri etc.

The thing is people will still defend the utter ineptitude - he'll be labelled '$anch£z' and a 'disruption', better than losing him on a free next year :blah: and wankers like Keown will come out with more shit about him being 'overindulged' :oops: :banghead:
Yep. I can see those two Vagina Bears (She-Ra and her sister Captain LesbianBeard) with their new placard already... :puke: :oops:

Similarly, I will be pissed off when people start that old pony "it's exactly like RVP leaving". It ain't. :banghead: :censored:

VanJudasCunt the malingering cúnt gave us one good season and spent 7 years on his arse before cashing in his one good season. Utter utter fucking selfish prick. :x :censored: Sanchez has given his all in his time with us, even if he's off form and having a mare, he gives everything, even playing through injury - no one can question his effort and commitment. Unlike the Dutch (accused, but innocent) rapist who earned the right to fuck all but a good shoeing, Sanchez has earned the right to say fuck this I'm off. 8) There will be no hard feelings from me towards him when he goes, but there will be towards Wenger. :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:47 pm
postmanPat91 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

Yep. I can see those two Vagina Bears (She-Ra and her sister Captain LesbianBeard) with their new placard already... :puke: :oops:

Similarly, I will be pissed off when people start that old pony "it's exactly like RVP leaving". It ain't. :banghead: :censored:

VanJudasCunt the malingering cúnt gave us one good season and spent 7 years on his arse before cashing in his one good season. Utter utter fucking selfish prick. :x :censored: Sanchez has given his all in his time with us, even if he's off form and having a mare, he gives everything, even playing through injury - no one can question his effort and commitment. Unlike the Dutch (accused, but innocent) rapist who earned the right to fuck all but a good shoeing, Sanchez has earned the right to say fuck this I'm off. 8) There will be no hard feelings from me towards him when he goes, but there will be towards Wenger. :x
Absolutely Bang On The Money.

Alexis within 2 seasons is almost an Arsenal Legend..He has given more in just One Game than VanJudasCunt gave in the whole of his time at Arsenal.