THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Gunner Rob »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 pm
If this club had any ambition whatsoever, they would not sell Alexis to Man City, and would keep him for the year and let him walk next summer. But I think we all know what the outcome is going to be...

if the club had any ambition then they would not have sold RVP to Man United FIVE years ago.
nothing has really changed at the club since apart from some good PR which has kept the sheep quiet for all this time.

hopefully if Sanchez is sold then it might wake a few more up, although even that might not be enough for some :rubchin:

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Sanchez blow of signing to Manchester City will be cushioned by 1 or 2 signings of Mediocre replacements the only thing holding up the deal is the transfer in candidates and their price .

Mbappe isn't coming !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:35 am
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 pm
If this club had any ambition whatsoever, they would not sell Alexis to Man City, and would keep him for the year and let him walk next summer. But I think we all know what the outcome is going to be...

if the club had any ambition then they would not have sold RVP to Man United FIVE years ago.
nothing has really changed at the club since apart from some good PR which has kept the sheep quiet for all this time.

hopefully if Sanchez is sold then it might wake a few more up, although even that might not be enough for some :rubchin:
The sheep will be kept quiet by the Wenger/Arsenal PR machine. Wenger will make some little off-the-cuff remark like "there were maybe other reasons that had an effect on why Sanchez left... someday I will tell you...." and then some little rat that works in the PR dept will phone his media contact and quietly "leak" the "exclusive" that Sanchez was a problem in the dressing room and had a bad attitude etc etc and Wenger will then say "I never said this thing" (with that sly little grin of his) when confronted by the media, but the damage will be done and the sheep will all think Sanchez was/is a problem and we are better off without him and Wenger Knows Best etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseam... :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is the Cuntslop Brown Bread yet?

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:07 pm

The sheep will be kept quiet by the Wenger/Arsenal PR machine. Wenger will make some little off-the-cuff remark like "there were maybe other reasons that had an effect on why Sanchez left... someday I will tell you...." and then some little rat that works in the PR dept will phone his media contact and quietly "leak" the "exclusive" that Sanchez was a problem in the dressing room and had a bad attitude etc etc and Wenger will then say "I never said this thing" (with that sly little grin of his) when confronted by the media, but the damage will be done and the sheep will all think Sanchez was/is a problem and we are better off without him and Wenger Knows Best etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseam... :roll:
Precisely. It's an age old trick which has had a very high rate of success in all spheres of PR. Just proves how dumb the average person is. The ability to think critically is definitely a rarity among humans.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the great managers are able to manage the most difficult players.

Wenger has never been a great manager, he has just been a lucky manager.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

F*ckk all this WengerWank Shyte Garbage and watch this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4043767 ... cking-down

:bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Bump 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:40 am
Bump 8)
Has he bumped yet?

:rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:40 am
Bump 8)
Wow. Having to bump the Wenger thread. Who'd have thought it...? :shock:

#flippityfloppityflop

:D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Hmmm I'm having that dejavu feeling, I swear this thread is EXACTLY the same as the fake news summer transfer thread :? :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40566112

According to Wenger Sanchez hasn't told him he wants to leave. "Sanchez has a contract,we expect him to honour it" One of the most amoral managers in the PL has now taken a sanctimonious,high ground stance. Probably referring to his "I always see out my contract" bollocks. Yea but NOBODY wants you to, you fucking fraud.

So apparently Sanchez has spoken to EVERYBODY except Wenger.Are we really expected to believe that....with all the stories flying about why would Wenger not go ask him??? The man is fucking shameless.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:03 am
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40566112

According to Wenger Sanchez hasn't told him he wants to leave. "Sanchez has a contract,we expect him to honour it" One of the most amoral managers in the PL has now taken a sanctimonious,high ground stance. Probably referring to his "I always see out my contract" bollocks. Yea but NOBODY wants you to, you fucking fraud.

So apparently Sanchez has spoken to EVERYBODY except Wenger.Are we really expected to believe that....with all the stories flying about why would Wenger not go ask him??? The man is fucking shameless.
Absolutely. It's all part of the Arsene PLC modern football PR campaign. They will work it in the meeja so that if Sanchez leaves it was because he was a cúnt with an attitude and betrayed the club etc etc and if he stays it will be because Wenger saved the day and made him realise his future was with us all along etc etc. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

All these contract renewal sagas we've had to endure since the start of the year......let's see there's been the Ozil saga.....still hasn't signed. The Sanchez saga......still hasn't signed. The Ox saga.....still hasn't signed.

The Wenger saga........ :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

The only people who are saying Sanchez has asked to leave are the crappy click-bait media who wouldn't know a fish if it jumped outta the water and bit them in the ass!

It's doubtful Sanchez has even had the chance to speak to Wenger.
You don't need to be 30 yrs in football to see that Sanchez would make an essential part of the new squad. He ain't going anywhere next season.