The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RobG

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by RobG »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:37 pm
There is no possible upside to what may or may not happen in the next few days. If Sanchez stays, on today's evidence, he will be a shadow of the player we recognise - going through the motions until he is allowed to leave in 9 months' time (when we will get not a penny for him).

If he goes to City in this window, we will get £50 million for him but we will not have time to buy any sort of adequate replacement. Would Guardiola allow Aguero to move to us in part-exchange, given Jesus's development? Very unlikely, but the only possible scenario that would give us anything positive out of his departure.

This is the insanity of it. :? :?

If they had done the deal a month ago. Bust everything for Lemar, and got van Dyke and one other, we might have a chance.

A last minute capitulation will be shooting both feet off. But so typically Arsenal

So very 'Wenger'.

:cussing: :cry: :cussing:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If Sanchez really wants to go then let him. I'm sick of seeing his tantrums around the pitch every twenty seconds. You're pissed off, mate? GET TO THE BACK OF THE FUCKING LINE! We're all so fucking pissed off with things, especially piss poor performances.It's honesty like he playing up for the cameras and it's getting really pathetic now

If he didn't go missing in some big games then maybe he could justify his little fits during the game but he, like everyone else today, done absolutely FUCK ALL!

Go to City and say we want Aguero in a deal for Sanchez and get a real goal threat in the team. Will we do that? Of course we fucking won't because that's not making money!

Fucking cnuting club! :banghead:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Why not get Costa in on loan till January? Bring Cesc back with him.
Cazorla's out till God knows when.
Why let Gibbs go when Monreal is slower than BFG, it's nacho that should be going.
Welbeck, Chamberlain, Ramsey, Koscielny should be shown the exit door along with Sanchez (if he wants to go).
Van Dijk and William Carvalho should be the only two players on the critical list of arrivals.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
There is no possible upside to what may or may not happen in the next few days. If Sanchez stays, on today's evidence, he will be a shadow of the player we recognise - going through the motions until he is allowed to leave in 9 months' time (when we will get not a penny for him).

If he goes to City in this window, we will get £50 million for him but we will not have time to buy any sort of adequate replacement.[/b] Would Guardiola allow Aguero to move to us in part-exchange, given Jesus's development?[/b] Very unlikely, but the only possible scenario that would give us anything positive out of his departure.

Yes he would let Aguero go.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 am
Bob Bayliss wrote:

If he goes to City in this window, we will get £50 million for him but we will not have time to buy any sort of adequate replacement.[/b] Would Guardiola allow Aguero to move to us in part-exchange, given Jesus's development?[/b] Very unlikely, but the only possible scenario that would give us anything positive out of his departure.

Yes he would let Aguero go.
Why would a serial winner like Aguero join Arsenal. ? If Pep is willing to let him leave there' will be a queue of ambitious clubs fighting for him...He wouldn't consider Arsenal for one second.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

It's too late to talk about transfers in to Arsenal..This week will be about who is leaving .
If Messi and Ronaldo join Arsenal this week they would still have to play under the management of Wenger and the regime of Kronke..So it would be pointless.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I thought the next 3 days would be all about off loading..... And I still think it will be and Sanchez & AoC are good as gone but I think we are about to see a trolley dash as well. And now of course all that will be left are those nobody wanted or if they are any good we will be charged twice what they were worth before yesterdays horror show.

Arsene knows.......

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:59 am
I thought the next 3 days would be all about off loading..... And I still think it will be and Sanchez & AoC are good as gone but I think we are about to see a trolley dash as well. And now of course all that will be left are those nobody wanted or if they are any good we will be charged twice what they were worth before yesterdays horror show.

Arsene knows.......
Thats what Wenger has said he will off load, but as we know does not always do what he says
Talk of a bid for the Madrid guy Arsenio, that would be typical Wenger, another small attacking midfielder.....
Just forget about the defence......

dano

Post by dano »

has Lacazette put in his transfer request yet?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:22 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
If he goes to City in this window, we will get £50 million for him but we will not have time to buy any sort of adequate replacement.
Makes you wonder if this wasn't the plan all along?, the perfect excuse not to 'replace' him is no time left.

I wonder if in the next few days we'll see stories leaked to the press about Sanchez being disruptive or something like that. :rubchin: :roll:
www.express.co.uk/sport/football/846614 ... tgalleries

Here we go, it's started already. :roll:

F*ck off Arsene Stanley PLC - sounds like a old banking firm which is about right. Cvnts

General

Post by General »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:32 am
xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:59 am

Arsene knows.......
Thats what Wenger has said he will off load, but as we know does not always do what he says
Talk of a bid for the Madrid guy Arsenio, that would be typical Wenger, another small attacking midfielder.....
Just forget about the defence......
He will offload and bring in a couple of misfits who he won't play until January.

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

It's time to wake up fight and protest hard for the club. Fight fire with fire. Our players know our fans have no balls hence the lazy performance on the pitch. We have a manager that answers to no one and fans that have lost the hunger and winning mentality.We need to do something outside of the box!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Red Heron wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 am
It's time to wake up fight and protest hard for the club. Fight fire with fire. Our players know our fans have no balls hence the lazy performance on the pitch. We have a manager that answers to no one and fans that have lost the hunger and winning mentality.We need to do something outside of the box!
yea lets fight .....or move seats so those beastly bullies dont get me .....and report them to the stewards ....yea n call out those keyboard warriors too .... rally round chaos the heron is coming 4 ya .

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

Herd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 am
Red Heron wrote:
yea lets fight .....or move seats so those beastly bullies dont get me .....and report them to the stewards ....yea n call out those keyboard warriors too .... rally round chaos the heron is coming 4 ya .
Wow a AKB is in the house! also someone who that support bullies. congratulations fella. so proud of you.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Red Heron wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 am
Red Heron wrote:
Wow a AKB is in the house! also someone who that support bullies. congratulations fella. so proud of you.
:lol: :lol:

Irony is lost on you :roll: :roll:

Whoosh!