Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
General

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by General »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 am
phpBB [video]

Good points here, take a look.
Yeah I just listened to it. Some good and bad points.

All these fans and social media warriors simply do not understand the practicalities of arranging a protest because none of them got involved or attended any of the protests last season. Everybody has a great idea but no one knows how to put it into practice.

Don't protest from Highbury to Cashburton but do it outside the car park after games? Yeah good idea but these players leave individually in their cars after games and arrive by the team coach. Any protest would last a few seconds because you're targeting a moving target. You are also trying to get fans to congregate for a protest when thousands of fans are streaming out of the stadium after a game trying to get back to wherever they've travelled from. If word get out that there are fans camped outside the car park, the club will probably keep them in until the fans have dispersed. And if it's a game we've won convincingly, the media will be fully camped inside the stadium and the protestors will look like a bunch of spoiled brats. Last season we didn't just march to the stadium, we protested outside the director's entrance and I thought it was very effective. Any protest that relies on the fans would have to overcome all sorts of obstacles. I'm told a lot more people have reached the end of their tether and are willing to join the protests but I'm not convinced. Let's see how many flippfloppers remain on side once results pick up.

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

New Design if anyone would want to use just get in touch.

It's in A4.

Puppet & Puppeteer
http://bit.ly/2x29wMf

NickF

Post by NickF »

ArseOverTit wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:11 am
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 am
phpBB [video]

Good points here, take a look.
Makes a lot of sense. Don't want to dismiss any of the fine work organised on here last season, but I do think trying to mass numbers in or outside of the ground before, during or after is the way to go. Has to be on their doorstep or they won't be bothered by it.

Then use projections on key landmarks like last season to get buzz via social media etc.
The brilliant work last year with projections, planes etc. was done because you simply cannot get mass numbers involved. Lot of anti-Wenger press at the moment but I guarantee it will all be forgotten when we beat Bournemouth next week.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

mattyb wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 am
Zanatos3 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 pm
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 pm
You can always attend a protest march then NOT go into the stadium. Costs you nothing and puts nothing into Kroenke's pockets.

Lots of us did that last season and if more join this season - we may actually shift the old bastard
DRONES BANNER??? - into stadium from outside after protest during match. Also costs nothing much if you own & can fly drones well..if drones can fly in the stadium...some are seen as toys..Surely two can hoist and fly a light banner with slit hole for wind to freely pass through-stability in flight.
Could have a select few #WO's with camera phones in Stadium - use them as eyes to guide the flight.( is it that complicated?...I think not)

If lts Legal.....don't Want any #WO's breaking the law...then Wenger could use TRUMP's excuse & blame both sides.

#Wengerout #Kronkeout

#UsmanonIN :barscarf:

We looked into the Drone idea...CAA regulations and flying 200 meters distance of builngs etc as well as crowd safety were the 2 main reasons we didnt do this last year. Weve got access to properties near the bowl as a vantage point ...the idea isn't off the list of possibilities just yet..wont say more than that....
Hey thanks for down low!!! glad you guys on the home turf are thinking about everything! and looking to do it right!!!
KEEP IT UP!!! :box: Don;t accept the mediocrity & let this international break make the #W0 movement forget the fight!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Hmm, guessing this isn't anything to do with our lads:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... t-11105454

:rubchin:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 pm
Hmm, guessing this isn't anything to do with our lads:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... t-11105454

:rubchin:

:lol:

canonspark

message for Mr.Usmanov

Post by canonspark »

Please save our club. The supporters of Arsenal Football Club. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Re: message for Mr.Usmanov

Post by DB10GOONER »

canonspark wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:19 pm
Merged, mate.

If you don't have something new to say then please post on the existing threads. Jabba is well covered on this thread. Cheers. :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:41 pm
canonspark wrote:
Merged, mate.

If you don't have something new to say then please post on the existing threads. Jabba is well covered on this thread. Cheers. :wink:
Thats why DB10 never starts a new thread!

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

DB10GOONER wrote:
canonspark wrote:
Merged, mate.

nice calling him that

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

canonspark wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
canonspark wrote:
Merged, mate.

nice calling him that
I like it. Don't take it personally.

And then check Jabba's quotes about Wenger. Jabba is a full-on AKB.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
canonspark wrote:
Merged, mate.

Thats why DB10 never starts a new thread!
:lol:

Got sick of merging myself. :oops:

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

my plea is lost in a wenger out thread

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

canonspark wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:59 pm
my plea is lost in a wenger out thread
Yeah, it's a shame, as now Jabba will have to read more than just your vanity thread to find it. Oh well. :lol: :wink:

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

we will be heard