THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

If he spent half as much time identifying our problems as he does pontificating to foreign media channels we might not be so useless.

PRICK !!!! :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Midz wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:16 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Yep, a perfect summation.....and as Redarmy says, Wenger is very, very clever. Some "Wenger Outers" bristle when I make this point, because in detesting the Fraud so much, they can't even begin to apportion anything that might seem to remotely acknowledge a "gift" that he may have. Viewed objectively, the bloke is a fucking political genius.

How the hell he dreams up some of the completely irrational, largely lunatic notions that he comes out with is beyond most of us, but sadly for us, it's worked for him for years. Forget the fact that most of us on here can see it for the nonsensical, Learesque, often contradictory bollocks that it is, the vast majority of our lobotomised fanbase can't (or won't) recognise it. They grab it with both hands and continue to worship The Master.

He is exactly like the most skilled of South American, or African dictators, spinning, lying and distorting, but convincing the masses. He knows that he can't fool all of us, but we don't matter, as long as he's got the mob. Thank your lucky stars, my dear fellow OG posters, that this nasty old fucker hasn't got the power of those dictators, because I can assure you in all seriousness, that he'd willingly have us "disappeared" if he could !! :shock: :shock:

Agree totally.

Have you seen this today from SSN?

Wenger: We need fans' backing

"The players forget very quickly how good they are - much quicker than you think. We have to continue to believe in our strengths and not to forget,"
Wenger told beIN SPORTS.

Aha! So there was us thinking he's clueless and our team are shite but he now tells us that they've forgotten how good they are.
Well silly me for not realising this is the problem at Arsenal.

Actually, I read it and still find it hard to believe. Jeez!!

You have to laugh..I don't know.

:lol: :lol: You just wait Midz, expect to see that repeated with all sincerity by the "faithful". Better known to us on here, of course, as the thick *word censored* !!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 pm
Midz wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Yep, a perfect summation.....and as Redarmy says, Wenger is very, very clever. Some "Wenger Outers" bristle when I make this point, because in detesting the Fraud so much, they can't even begin to apportion anything that might seem to remotely acknowledge a "gift" that he may have. Viewed objectively, the bloke is a fucking political genius.

How the hell he dreams up some of the completely irrational, largely lunatic notions that he comes out with is beyond most of us, but sadly for us, it's worked for him for years. Forget the fact that most of us on here can see it for the nonsensical, Learesque, often contradictory bollocks that it is, the vast majority of our lobotomised fanbase can't (or won't) recognise it. They grab it with both hands and continue to worship The Master.

He is exactly like the most skilled of South American, or African dictators, spinning, lying and distorting, but convincing the masses. He knows that he can't fool all of us, but we don't matter, as long as he's got the mob. Thank your lucky stars, my dear fellow OG posters, that this nasty old fucker hasn't got the power of those dictators, because I can assure you in all seriousness, that he'd willingly have us "disappeared" if he could !! :shock: :shock:

Agree totally.

"The players forget very quickly how good they are - much quicker than you think. We have to continue to believe in our strengths and not to forget,"
Wenger told beIN SPORTS.

Aha! So there was us thinking he's clueless and our team are shite but he now tells us that they've forgotten how good they are.

:lol: :lol: You just wait Midz, expect to see that repeated with all sincerity by the "faithful". Better known to us on here, of course, as the thick *word censored* !!

I do wish "that" word wasn't censored. Sometimes, there really is no suitable alternative !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He really is an out and out liar.

Completely feckin' Tonto of course

He must be the only person breathing air on this planet who still thinks we can win the prem title this season... (well maybe a few hundred dumb as shyte and twice as smelly AKB's also)

General

Post by General »

AST are doing another survey. Closed cart door after horse has bolted now they are sprinting after it.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm

He must be the only person breathing air on this planet who still thinks we can win the prem title this season... (well maybe a few hundred dumb as shyte and twice as smelly AKB's also)

The AKB believe it OBG, but Wenger doesn't......not for a single moment.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 pm
So Cazorla wont be able to play until at least January next year by which time he will be 33 however we have made Zero moves to replace him.
We extended his contract so he will be paid over 80 k per week until next season, a cool 4 million squid per year !

Great business Arsene !
He's not named in our official 25 man squad. Staggering that we are still paying him 80k a week. Another gem from our financial genius.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Nah mate. Not even Wenker believes we'll be anywhere near to title contenders now; but it won't stop him spoon-feeding his disingenuous bullshit to the AKB legion.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Thread needs distilling:

Wenger was great, now he's a total fucking cünt.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger has now come in from a hefty 20-1 overnight into just 9-1 after a flurry of bets and activity by top bookies Paddy Power.

Spokesman Lee Price said: “Arsene’s slashed the wage bill – and we’ve slashed the price on him losing his job.

“By our odds, the chances of him being the next Premier League boss to go has more than doubled since Deadline Day.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jumpers For Goalposts

A flurry of bets ?????? Does someone know something that we don't ?????

Imagine the old arsehole getting sacked AND me winning money. What a day that would be :lol:

Jumpers For Goalposts

And has anyone else noticed that the banghead emoji is a metaphor for Wenger ?? Somebody endlessly repeating the same painful mistake. . . . . . .

Can we get an emoji of a scrawny old git endlessly trying (and failing) to zip a coat up ???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 pm
Midz wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Agree totally.

Wenger told beIN SPORTS.

I do wish "that" word wasn't censored. Sometimes, there really is no suitable alternative !
Yeah me too. The owners don't like it so they censored it. I love the word. I fought a long and hard (oo-er missus!) campaign to "Free The CÚNT 1" but alas to no avail.

People just kept asking when had Piers Morgan been jailed... :rubchin:

BOOM! I'm here all week! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So the blueprint for success has gone from competing with Bayern to crossing our fingers and hoping we fluke it like Leicester.

Wanka, Wigggy and Cone Head - sub human, parasitic, bottom feeding SCUM to a man. Destroying our club.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Back to the team for a change from me. It's ironic I've just realised he has gone full circle. When he took over the team Graham had left a brilliant defence and we had Bergkamp and Wright.
What Wenger did brilliantly was bring in some of the best midfielders we have seen. Vieira and Petit. Add a sprinkle of Overmars and the young Anelka we were Champions.
Now we have a bad midfield like we did towards the end of Graham's time. Difference is we don't have a brilliant defence.