Oxlade-Chamberlain

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by markyp »

if nobodys bothered about the Ox then why is everybody still bitching about him like a bunch of little girls??? personally I like him,sad to lose him and under Klopp will become a better player

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:45 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 pm
Finally got a couple of Liverpool supporters to admit they think he's not worth £35m and he won't get in their starting eleven. So much for a good career move.
If things don't work out at L'pool, he will probably join a Europa League club(which we are at the moment) but if it does work out, then it will be a step forward in his career. The alternative is to stay at the sinking ship that we are as a club, and be managed by a crazy bastard.

Have to say, this sums it up very succinctly for me. Spot on.

Midz

Post by Midz »

markyp wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:30 pm
if nobodys bothered about the Ox then why is everybody still bitching about him like a bunch of little girls??? personally I like him,sad to lose him and under Klopp will become a better player
Yeah I like him too but he's a young lad and you can't blame him for wanting to better himself which he wasn't gonna do under clueless, so I wish him well and as many have said it remains to be seen whether he fairs better under new management.

herbert

Post by herbert »

No bitterness from me towards the ox,I wish him all the best in his new chapter with LFC :barscarf:
But I also hope that him and LFC win feck all :lol:

General

Post by General »

You won't hear a more scathing indictment of Wonga's management.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFC/status/9 ... 9731506177

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Excellent. He doesn't even have to mention wenker's name - Just by saying what he says about Klopp means that this is what Wenger does NOT do ie: Inspire The Players.

#wengercuntslopout

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

General wrote:

Well that was disappointing :( ...

here i was ready to listen to a "scathing indictment" of wenger and all i get is the ox simply saying a few nice things about klopp in his first liverpool interview :oops: :lol:

Thin ice General. Thin ice! :x

Bunting14

Post by Bunting14 »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 pm
General wrote:

here i was ready to listen to a "scathing indictment" of wenger and all i get is the ox simply saying a few nice things about klopp in his first liverpool interview :oops: :lol:

I bet Daniel Sturridge didn't say that to him

General

Post by General »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 pm
General wrote:

As OBG said, he didn't have to mention Wenger by name but the target is clear. He spoke about Klopp from last season when still being managed by Wonga. For me that speaks volumes and is a clear subtle dig at Wonga. You usually hear the usual cliches about how it's a dream etc etc when players join new clubs but Ox clearly has other things on his mind.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You can bet that when we next play the victims I will have a few quid on The Ox to score against us..it is FATED to happen. Still wengercuntslop knows.... :roll: :banghead:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:51 am
This transfer reminds me more of Michael Thomas going to Liverpool than Ray Kennedy. The obvious difference is the lack of goals, assists and league titles he has to his name compared to the other. I'm not bothered about his transfer. At least Bellerin will now get played in his proper position.
Sad the OX went, but I felt he wanted a change of club & more importantly a change of Manager.....

Bellerin should at least now be played in his correct role.

General

Post by General »

bergkamp10 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:51 am
This transfer reminds me more of Michael Thomas going to Liverpool than Ray Kennedy. The obvious difference is the lack of goals, assists and league titles he has to his name compared to the other. I'm not bothered about his transfer. At least Bellerin will now get played in his proper position.
Sad the OX went, but I felt he wanted a change of club & more importantly a change of Manager.....

Bellerin should at least now be played in his correct role.
Don't be surprised to still see Bellerin at left back and Wenger calling on his next favourite headless chicken aka Walnut to take Ox's place.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Think he has gone from the frying pan into the fire!
Should have gone to Chelsea, but as in his football he often makes the wrong move...

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 am
Think he has gone from the frying pan into the fire!
Should have gone to Chelsea, but as in his football he often makes the wrong move...
As I posted earlier in this thread, it's about risk and reward. If the move works out for him, then it's a step forward in his career, and if it doesn't, then he will join at worse another Europa league side - which we are at the moment.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He's Gone He is No Longer an Arsenal Player and so of No Worth to us Gooners.

DEAR MODS,

PLEASE CNA WE NOW SHUT/LOCK/ THIS POINTLESS AND REDUNDANT THREAD.

The Ox Is Dead....well okay the next worse thing he's moved to scouseland where robbery is the norm.