THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:34 am
He's delusion and arrogance are really from out of this world. The media probably publish this bullshit just to make him look more of a clown that he already is. The reporters at his presser must be laughing hard inside when they listen to this clown. Just hope that someone had the balls to laugh out loud and challenge this muppet.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ment:Sport
:coffeespit:

Just when you think he has reached the bottom of the barrel of self delusion he goes and trumps himself. Even by his standards this is pathetic.

He is turning us into a laughing stock on and off the field.

We are arranging a new round of protests, probably starting vs West Brom so please please pleeeeeeeease join us this time so we can force this lunatic out.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 29666.html

"The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it," said Wenger.

"The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

My God but he is a despicable man...he is too clever to make it about him, make it personal, so he pretends that he's affronted that the Arsenal brand, our image has been tarnished, but it's him that is outraged, HE has been hurt, it's ALWAYS about him.. It is him that has dragged us through the mud for over a decade.

An absolutely despicable man. Get to the protest, we know it gets under his skin, he wants so badly for EVERYONE to love him. HOUND HIM OUT!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ed-up.html

Here we go again...does this colossal PRICK even know we have a game tomorrow???

I presume Chelsea "tapped him up" at the FA Cup final???

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 am
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:34 am
He's delusion and arrogance are really from out of this world. The media probably publish this bullshit just to make him look more of a clown that he already is. The reporters at his presser must be laughing hard inside when they listen to this clown. Just hope that someone had the balls to laugh out loud and challenge this muppet.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ment:Sport
:coffeespit:

Just when you think he has reached the bottom of the barrel of self delusion he goes and trumps himself. Even by his standards this is pathetic.

He is turning us into a laughing stock on and off the field.

We are arranging a new round of protests, probably starting vs West Brom so please please pleeeeeeeease join us this time so we can force this lunatic out.
A 'Cut and Paste' from that article:

"The Gunners manager said: “Alexis is committed and focused on Arsenal.

“That’s what makes me believe he will stay. There is a chance he will stay, yes. At the end of the day, he is 29 years old in December, he knows his football years are counted at that level, especially with the evolution of the game now.

“You have to enjoy every minute. As long as you have the quality on the pitch for the club, that’s the one thing that matters.

“I didn’t want him to leave and in the end he didn’t leave.”

Sanchez believed he had forced his way out when Manchester City received a call on deadline day from Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis accepting a £55m bid.

It begs belief, there again we are talking someone who is genuinely de-ranged...and IS completely feckinn Tonto.

So first he claims that's what makes him believe he (Alexis) will stay... and then he is saying "There is a chance he will stay"....

make up your mind you delusional fool!

So he thinks Alexis will stay - and sign a new contract even though he actually signed one with Man City - it was the club/wengercunt who prevented it from happening...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He's a Liar

He's a Liar

His Pant's Are On Fire!

:barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

"The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it," said Wenger.

"The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

My God but he is a despicable man...he is too clever to make it about him, make it personal, so he pretends that he's affronted that the Arsenal brand, our image has been tarnished, but it's him that is outraged, HE has been hurt, it's ALWAYS about him.. It is him that has dragged us through the mud for over a decade.

An absolutely despicable man. Get to the protest, we know it gets under his skin, he wants so badly for EVERYONE to love him. HOUND HIM OUT!!
The lack of respect this *word censored* shows us fans and has shown us fans for years now is fucking scandalous. He honestly thinks he should be allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and have the whole world bow down to him. What he has achieved in the last 14 years is shit quite frankly. Fucking shit and I'd go so far as to say with the resources he's had compared to so many others, he's the most under-performing manager in Europe over that period. The truth of the matter is that he is simply an arrogant, spoilt brat with a narcissistic personality disorder. He has no idea of a world without him at the centre of it. He's a disrespectful *word censored* who deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 pm
xisstential wrote:

The lack of respect this *word censored* shows us fans and has shown us fans for years now is fucking scandalous. He honestly thinks he should be allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and have the whole world bow down to him. What he has achieved in the last 14 years is shit quite frankly. Fucking shit and I'd go so far as to say with the resources he's had compared to so many others, he's the most under-performing manager in Europe over that period. The truth of the matter is that he is simply an arrogant, spoilt brat with a narcissistic personality disorder. He has no idea of a world without him at the centre of it. He's a disrespectful *word censored* who deserves every bit of abuse he gets.
I quite agree Perry, in fact I concur.

I believe, overall, that I am going to enjoy this motherclusterfuck of a season immensely.

If he thinks he has been badly treated so far, he is a little bit in for a shock I think.
Last edited by StuartL on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm
xisstential wrote:

I quite agree Perry, in fact I concur.

I believe, overall, that I am going to enjoy this motherclusterfuck of a season emensely.

If he thinks he has been badly treated so far, he is a little bit in for a shock I think.
I like that. :D I suppose one could say that the abuse handbrake has been a little bit on and that there has been a little bit of illusory protest.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Here here!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am listening to Radio 5LIVE at this moment (21:16pm) and they are discussing / asking what is Bould's role...and they have just come to the conclusion that:
( I am summarizing) Either:

He is not allowed to coach the defence and bring his experience and expertise to the training ground
or
If he is, then he is doing a 'poor job'

Also, Jermaine Jenas said that Wenger does not like any orders being barked from the dug out, unless it is him doing the telling...

I remember some years ago when Pat Rice suddenly stood up and started giving the back-line and mid-field a right bollocking...the mics picked it up..he was mid-shout, when wenker says

"Pat, Pat sit down..."

It was like WTF!!!????

It sounds all too familiar.... :cry: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

How often he trots this quote out....

Wenger, 67, said: “My personal situation is not important.

“What is important is Arsenal Football Club and the position of the team and that’s what I care about.”

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -title.htm

So we can win the title.... By the end of the month when we are officially out of the title race, this ill judged, hair brained utterance will not come back to haunt him as nobody will dare mention it.

General

Post by General »

Interesting chat between Alan Smith and John Cross. I still have my suspicions about him but Cross actually came across quite well for once and confirmed he's no longer a flippflopper. Question is what do people see now that they didn't see 2 0r 3 years ago? What has changed for them?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOgxBK-Sn4

Perryashburtongroves

General wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 am
Interesting chat between Alan Smith and John Cross. I still have my suspicions about him but Cross actually came across quite well for once and confirmed he's no longer a flippflopper. Question is what do people see now that they didn't see 2 0r 3 years ago? What has changed for them?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOgxBK-Sn4
That's the thing that annoys me too. This has been going on for fucking years and the press and his luvvies just ignored it or said we need to be careful what we wish for. The only thing I think that has changed now is that so many of them saw this but were under the impression he was going to go in May. When he didn't, it meant it was open season on him and there became the realisation that the man is an arrogant, selfish prick who deserves all the abuse he gets.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm
I am listening to Radio 5LIVE at this moment (21:16pm) and they are discussing / asking what is Bould's role...and they have just come to the conclusion that:

He is not allowed to coach the defence and bring his experience and expertise to the training ground
or

Also, Jermaine Jenas said that Wenger does not like any orders being barked from the dug out, unless it is him doing the telling...

I remember some years ago when Pat Rice suddenly stood up and started giving the back-line and mid-field a right bollocking...the mics picked it up..he was mid-shout, when wenker says

"Pat, Pat sit down..."

It was like WTF!!!????

I also read somewhere he doesn't like the players shouting either - as it disturbs their concentration :roll:

No wonder our midfield get caught in possession so often, as nobody is allowed to shout man on :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm

or

"Pat, Pat sit down..."

It was like WTF!!!????

I also read somewhere he doesn't like the players shouting either - as it disturbs their concentration :roll:

No wonder our midfield get caught in possession so often, as nobody is allowed to shout man on :banghead:
Verrily Tis True. Maybe if they were allowed to carry Tibetan Prayer Bells they could meekly chime them when there is a 'Man On'. I mean it's not a sif they wouldn't hear them above the passionate and rowdy atmosphere. at The Bowl.