CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rush

Re: CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

Post by Rush »

I say 2:0 or 2:1
Costa not there to cause a panic and this Cologne victory may just give them a touch of semblance of footie for Sunday

Sean

Post by Sean »

Despite tonight's surprising turnaround, we shall still get reamed by the blue scum :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

3-2 to us

I'll get my coat :lol:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

I know a Conte led team doesn't seem to have the hold over us that a Mourinho Chavscum side did, but he does understand those mysterious tactic type things that successful football teams seem to use (cheating i calls it).
Being a somewhat negative sort (can't think why), i can only see a serious brownholing, arse raping, clusterfuck of a result.
4-1 to the racists I'm afraid.

Up the Arsenal and down with Wenker (boo, hiss etc.)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

3 - 1 ..... finishing the weekend nestling down in 14th place and, considering our very tricky opening fixtures, and despite all the doomsayers, still comfortably above the drop zone. TO1AW :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

3-0 , hey even West Ham could be above us this weekend and this time last week Bilic was fighting for his job ,Wenger is safe.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: 5-0 to the Nazi vermin :twisted: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thankfully I'll be up up and away in the sky when this shit is going on. I'm sure when I land I'll be hearing about our accidental defeat and how important it is that we bounce back......not to mention the trauma we suffered on Thursday by having to actually play a game with an atmosphere inside the ground

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

One more bumholing here then let flat track bully season commence against Doncaster, followed by the Baggies, Watford, Brighton and a couple of eastern Block clubs in the Thursday Night Cup :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

even in our state of perpetual decline, and further mental delusions of our manager i just can't help but keep a little glimmer of hope tucked away that we get a result, to quote kevin keegan i would love it if we beat them. sick of going to that plastic infested shithole and listen to those former harlequin fans churn out their rendition of "we want you to stay" :oops:

if we can have just one away win this season, make it this one please

Herd

Post by Herd »

Its the hope that kills . i shall go out sunday . Ive been Arsenal mad since I was a boy ,over 50 years so its hard but I go swimming on Sundays with the boy so it helps take my mind off it. .
Last edited by Herd on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

2-2 for some reason i'm going against my instinct and believe we'll get something out of them :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

They are managed by conte..we're mismanaged by a cunte.. :oops: we will get rimmed,brownholed,bumholed whatever..there will be backdoor pummelage (unlubed) and it'll be us on the receiving end :| cos le bulbeye is a bulbeye and a stubborn predictable one at that..it'll all be forgotten when we stuff the mighty Doncaster in midweek though :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Dunno what it is but I have just got this funny feeling that we are going to lose.....

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:33 am
Dunno what it is but I have just got this funny feeling that we are going to lose.....
Same here :oops: followed by wins against Doncaster west brom Bate and Brighton..then it'll be all hail le bulbeye the man's a genius :oops: