CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

Post by Midz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Any anti Wenger feelings forgotten for the last half hour of this match

This is what it is all about - competing with Chelsea at the Bridge. fantastic stuff!

Exactly mate.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Despite Tyler and Smith's best attempts to run him down at every opportunity Mustafi is having a great game.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Got to say under a new manager the result and performance up to now would mean a lot more, but there remains the elephant in the room :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Any anti Wenger feelings forgotten for the last half hour of this match

This is what it is all about - competing with Chelsea at the Bridge. fantastic stuff!
We are probably the better team...problem is Wenger has ruined my enjoyment of watching Arsenal because the teams success is his success and I HATE that.

Whatever happens now, even if we lose 1 or 2 nil it will be hailed as a brave defeat. That is what Wenger has reduced us to. And tbh he got lucky again with Ozil's injury, can you imagine him loitering around in the midfield watching the game going on around him?
Understand where you are coming from.
I have "supported" every team v Arsenal this season and even had a bet on Chelsea to win this....but give me a sniff of victory here or v Spurs and my default support Arsenal setting kicks in still.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Wish Sky wouldn't show the teams for the next match along the bottom of the screen during our game. Firstly it's bloody annoying and secondly nobody gives a fuck.
It's also rude.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

El Neny a fucking hindrance since he came on :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking scum get off you C.U.N.T.

glad there wasn't a leg break there.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We deserved the 3 points . End Of. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:55 pm
Despite Tyler and Smith's best attempts to run him down at every opportunity Mustafi is having a great game.
And with him, Xhaka and Kolasonic we finally have some Hummppphhh! take that yer chavcunts :barscarf: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That Poofta Luiz is a cheating little cuntt - he's like a girl with a handbag, always whinging & moaning, but happy to do little sneaky, nasty stuff to hurt opposing players...

I hope he gets his leg "Snapped" by someone this season...I'll send the cuntt a card with a laughter chip in it..the C.U.N.T.

markyp

Post by markyp »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm
Got to say under a new manager the result and performance up to now would mean a lot more, but there remains the elephant in the room :banghead:
exactly but you know we wont build on this as we capitulate somewhere else along the line

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Blade

Post by Blade »

Team seems to play for each other for once.

Without that lazy bastard.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:27 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:55 pm
And with him, Xhaka and Kolasonic we finally have some Hummppphhh! take that yer chavcunts :barscarf: :box:
Xhaka, lol...really?? You saw him against Liverpool right??

Anyway credit where it is due, really solid performance. I think Wenger got lucky with the Ozil injury, could not afford to have him dawdling around in the midfield.

I still cannot get excited about this...we won't, but even if we did get up among the title challengers we would come apart once the pressure gets applied. AND let us not forget, we drew with Chelsea, we didn't win.....Wenger has reduced our expectations to the point that everyone is hailing this as a MASSIVE achievement.

A bit of perspective: P - 5 Won - 2 Drawn - 1 Lost - 2 Points - 7

POSITION 12th :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Lacazette is too slow and weak for this league. He can piss it against the bottom half at home and in Ligue 1 but he will struggle like he did today. Would even take Lukaku over him and I can't stand Lukaku.