THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
General

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by General »

If you want to win the CL, you have to get past Barca, Bayern or Real at some point and no team was won the competition in recent memory without having to navigate past these teams. There's nothing freakish about us being consistently drawn against Bayern or Barca. We rarely win our group which increases our chances of meeting them. It's the way and manner the French ignoramus allows these ties to descend into a farce that is the problem. On the few occasions we've had a favourable last 16draw he gets showed up anyway.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just come back from the local pub watching Chelsea v City and I just love the electrifying attacking speed & pace of City and thinking how much I hate Arsene Wenger.

I've had a few, in fact I'm quite pissed, and I know it sounds completely irrational but I hate this Fucking *word censored* with an absolute passion. And every single motherfucker that excuses and supports him. He has taken away something that I love and I fucking hate him for it.

The state of the club and the hopelessness of it, how the fuck can one man do this to such a massive institution...and so many people don't understand what's happening, what this fucking *word censored* is 3/4's of the way through doing. I feel like fucking crying.

If I'm that drunk I promise I will wake up tomorrow and delete this..but I doubt it..this is how I feel..and every single one of you, who make any excuses for this fucking megolomaniac..shame on you!!

Fuck how I hate him!!
Last edited by xisstential on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

Post by General »

Yup, I look forward to Wonga giving his take on the events at Stamford Bridge and current hunger index score.

Then again tonight might be the night he gets beamed into space and never returns.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger talking about summer transfer market....taken from Football 365 today.....

“It was a very difficult one as well because you have two weeks to think about everything that happened.

“We worked very hard until the 31st at night and there were not easy decisions to make. But my case is not so important.

“Mentallly I am very fresh. I focus on the next game. I love football and the way we want to play football so I am always motivated by that. I believe in human beings as well: it is not that we are bad for one day.

“We are all human beings and are not fantastic every day. Maybe you, but I am not.”

absolutely fucking hate this man, he is a plague on a great club, absolutely self centred despicable ego ridden wanker

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:45 am
Wenger talking about summer transfer market....taken from Football 365 today.....

“It was a very difficult one as well because you have two weeks to think about everything that happened.

“We worked very hard until the 31st at night and there were not easy decisions to make. But my case is not so important.

“Mentallly I am very fresh. I focus on the next game. I love football and the way we want to play football so I am always motivated by that. I believe in human beings as well: it is not that we are bad for one day.

“We are all human beings and are not fantastic every day. Maybe you, but I am not.”

absolutely fucking hate this man, he is a plague on a great club, absolutely self centred despicable ego ridden wanker
Awake and sober....Still hate him!!

He is a total and complete egomaniac and he always tries to cloak it under a blanket of fake humility.

What other manager in football talks like this?? "Mentally I am fresh" So....who gives a fuck, you're not playing.

PRICK!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:

So the only bit that talks about the transfer window is "we worked very hard until the 31st at night" ,the rest is "I am very fresh, I focus , I love football, I am always motivated, I believe".........I, I, I

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:26 am
Redarmy wrote:

So the only bit that talks about the transfer window is "we worked very hard until the 31st at night" ,the rest is "I am very fresh, I focus , I love football, I am always motivated, I believe".........I, I, I
yes but its not about him, as he says "my case is not important".... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:50 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:26 am
Redarmy wrote:

yes but its not about him, as he says "my case is not important".... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
That's the bit I love... he says "Look, it is not about me" and then he just talks about himself non-stop. :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

General wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 pm
If you want to win the CL, you have to get past Barca, Bayern or Real at some point and no team was won the competition in recent memory without having to navigate past these teams. There's nothing freakish about us being consistently drawn against Bayern or Barca. We rarely win our group which increases our chances of meeting them. It's the way and manner the French ignoramus allows these ties to descend into a farce that is the problem. On the few occasions we've had a favourable last 16draw he gets showed up anyway.
Not in first knock out stages every time, admit it, I'm right

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Carlo Ancelotti wants to replace Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager after being sacked by Bayern Munich. (Mediaset Premium, via Metro)"

Oh! If Only. :cry:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm
"Carlo Ancelotti wants to replace Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager after being sacked by Bayern Munich. (Mediaset Premium, via Metro)"

I'm not surprised he does, so do I tbf, 9 million a year with no pressure and a fan base in the main that accepts mediocrity, sign me fekin up :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm not surprised he does, so do I tbf, 9 million a year with no pressure and a fan base in the main that accepts mediocrity, sign me fekin up :barscarf:
I reckon anyone off this forum could probably have guided us to those six wins in the past month

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They could sack him - employ me in his place and I would only need half his current salary I'd be more than happy with that and boy would I Drop Ramsey and Walnutt like a feckin safe! I'd make Kolasanic Captain, offer Alexis twice what $hitty have, I sack bould and make Vieira my assistant and get him to coach the mid-field, with Dixon and keown coaching the defence and Bergkamp and TH14 coach the forwatds....

Feckin' SORTTTTTED! :D :barscarf:

Oh! and I would tell wiggy to stop embarrassing himself and go 'commando' up top. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Stan Collymore in the Daily Mirror today sums up Wengers 21 years at Arsenal in 5 words:

Innovative
Exceptional
Invincible
Average
Poor

:D

I would probably change exceptional with lucky :rubchin: