THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Hes waded into the catalonia dispute now ,surely if he time for that he has tome to do some defensive coaching !
He certainly has an opinion on everything. :roll: :lol:
Everything except Stan's TV channel :roll: :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Hes waded into the catalonia dispute now ,surely if he time for that he has tome to do some defensive coaching !
He certainly has an opinion on everything. :roll: :lol:
Everything except Stan's TV channel :roll: :)
:lol:

Yep, sooooooo quiet on that topic wasn't he? Wonder why? :rubchin:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://sportwitness.co.uk/marc-overmars ... role-ajax/

Not impressed if true, though I welcome someone to question Wenger and a DoF, I feel Overmars is too low key, he will probably end up subservient to Le Fraud in the long run.

Everything we do as a club is so half arsed these days - a few extra club level seats instead of building the ground bigger than new SHL, a relatively low profile DoF, not holding on to big players, all part of the dumbing down process fully set in place by the corporate regime.

F*ck me I'm not sure I'd go if they gave me free tickets these days, then again I am an ungrateful b*stard.. :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:31 pm
http://sportwitness.co.uk/marc-overmars ... role-ajax/

Not impressed if true, though I welcome someone to question Wenger and a DoF, I feel Overmars is too low key, he will probably end up subservient to Le Fraud in the long run.

Everything we do as a club is so half arsed these days - a few extra club level seats instead of building the ground bigger than new SHL, a relatively low profile DoF, not holding on to big players, all part of the dumbing down process fully set in place by the corporate regime.

F*ck me I'm not sure I'd go if they gave me free tickets these days, then again I am an ungrateful b*stard.. :twisted:

:rubchin:

Harsh but Fair :lol: :wink:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Of all the things Wenger has done wrong his easiest mistake time after time has been our goalkeeper.
While the other top clubs made sure they had the best we seemed to make do with cheap kids or old keepers past their best.
Lehmann worked he was good for a few years but time after time it's a position he could have done so much better.
Ospina cost 3.5 Million and is poor. What do you expect for that money. Cech is past his best and replaced at Chelsea and we sign him up.
So many great keepers could have played for this club and I think it's easy to spot a talented keeper. It's just weird.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is the Cun.t Brown Bread Yet? :cry:

General

Post by General »

Life before Wonga

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PwtLQInK6g

Even listening to GG now, he's still an engaging football conversationalist instead of this speechifying skeletal creature we're stuck with.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

On Christmas Eve football -
"I don't think any game should be played after two o'clock at the latest on Christmas Eve because Christmas Day in England is the 25th"
Errr does Christmas Day not fall on the 25th everywhere?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm
On Christmas Eve football -
"I don't think any game should be played after two o'clock at the latest on Christmas Eve because Christmas Day in England is the 25th"
Errr does Christmas Day not fall on the 25th everywhere?
:coffeespit:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41596391

Getting involved in Liberian politics now I see :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41596391

Getting involved in Liberian politics now I see :roll:
Had weah actually been elected no doubt the arrogant cuntslop would have claimed credit..

Is there no end to his arrogance.. :cussing:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.justarsenal.com/arsenal-in-t ... lsea/79024

I think the story is bs but perhaps not this bit:

“But what is less well known is that Arsenal sounded out the then Juventus manager in 2014, when Arsene Wenger’s last but one contract was winding down.

“There is a belief that the manager would have called it a day if Arsenal had lost the FA Cup final to Hull, and certainly if they had failed to progress against Wigan in a semi-final that required a penalty shoot-out to progress.

“Amidst the euphoria of the final win, Wenger signed up for three more years, and Conte took the Italian national job for two seasons, before joining Chelsea after the 2016 Euros, and landing the Premier League in his debut campaign.

----------------------------------

Depressing stuff and utterly ridiculous that Wenger can decide his own fate, was another FA cup worth it?. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See wengercuntslop is now using another pre-excuse regarding our star player Alexis and that lazycunt Ozil...

'We May Have to sell them In January'

'May'????

We all know what's gonna happen Alexis will go to $hitty or Manure - Hopefully the former out of those 2 shytebag clubs...and Ozil will (yawn) eventually sign for a ridiculous amount - for jogging around the pitch and playing the occasional brilliant pass.

Just fuckoff wenger you utter incompetentCUNT..and That goes for you too Kroenke you wig wearing slimeballCUNT

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :box:

Aaaah! That's Better I Can get On With My Friday Now! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:03 am
http://www.justarsenal.com/arsenal-in-t ... lsea/79024

I think the story is bs but perhaps not this bit:

“But what is less well known is that Arsenal sounded out the then Juventus manager in 2014, when Arsene Wenger’s last but one contract was winding down.

There is a belief that the manager would have called it a day if Arsenal had lost the FA Cup final to Hull, and certainly if they had failed to progress against Wigan in a semi-final that required a penalty shoot-out to progress.

“Amidst the euphoria of the final win, Wenger signed up for three more years, and Conte took the Italian national job for two seasons, before joining Chelsea after the 2016 Euros, and landing the Premier League in his debut campaign.

----------------------------------

Depressing stuff and utterly ridiculous that Wenger can decide his own fate, was another FA cup worth it?. :roll:
That's bullshit. He would not have called it a day. :roll: