watford away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: watford away thread

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

started with that useless water carrying *word censored* elneny, and xhaka who does fuck all but look good, why start too defensive (i use the term defensive loosely) midfielders at fucking watford who got steamrollered by city? he had all fucking game to put wilshere on and bottled it when he finally got around to it. its this absolute lack of any tactical acumen that makes me wonder if he is intentionally sabotaging us.

all in all, midly unhappy with the result :barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

More of the same old shite that we've been putting up with for a decade now. Different players, same manager, same outcome.

I'm not even arsed anymore, it's funny to me. Wake me up when something changes at this club.

wibble

Post by wibble »

It's sad when you're not even surprised at losing to Watford. What a shit starting 11 we had today

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 pm
started with that useless water carrying *word censored* elneny, and xhaka who does fuck all but look good, why start too defensive (i use the term defensive loosely) midfielders at fucking watford who got steamrollered by city? he had all fucking game to put wilshere on and bottled it when he finally got around to it. its this absolute lack of any tactical acumen that makes me wonder if he is intentionally sabotaging us.

all in all, midly unhappy with the result :barscarf:
Elneny and Xaha are total rubbish.....no way they should be Arsenals midfield

Team are scared bottlers...no surprise Watford won...THEY DESERVED IT

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The worst start to an away campain since 1922

Who could do a better job :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Fucking Troy Deeney...the bloke looks like a rhino..sowed terror within our defence.

The most disappointing thing for me was that Cechs studs were inches away from keeping that penalty out. We need to get Cech going the right way, then getting close, then getting a fingertip on it and so on............... unfortunately time is running out.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Iwobi is fucking crap.....total crap...

Monreal is not the required quality.....as stated earlier Xaha and Elneny are a joke in midfield

Wenger has assembled a team/squad of shite...they will win fuck all

may beat small teams at home i guess, but thats it.....

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm
The worst start to an away campain since 1922

Who could do a better job :barscarf:
another record smashed :barscarf:

he just keeps doing it

wibble

Post by wibble »

13 points from the opening 8 games.
9 points behind the leaders already.
But Wenger will no doubt still say we will be challenging for the title this season.

In hindsight I'm beginning to think he maybe shouldn't have been offered a new contract 😉

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm
Fucking Troy Deeney...the bloke looks like a rhino..sowed terror within our defence.

The most disappointing thing for me was that Cechs studs were inches away from keeping that penalty out. We need to get Cech going the right way, then getting close, then getting a fingertip on it and so on............... unfortunately time is running out.
Troy Deeney limited player but gives his all plays with total commitment or at least he did today..more than our overpaid wankers could manage

Wenger exposed again...LOL

RobG

Post by RobG »

wibble wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:43 pm
13 points from the opening 8 games.
9 points behind the leaders already.
But Wenger will no doubt still say we will be challenging for the title this season.

In hindsight I'm beginning to think he maybe shouldn't have been offered a new contract 😉

:D :D :D :barscarf: 8)

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

Started off ok I thought, worked hard and deserved to go ahead. Then of course the fraud fucks it all up again bringing on the bug eyed show pony and the lazy lamp post. Fortunately not sure I care that much anymore which is a real shame.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Fortunately Wenger has the dodgy penalty to fall back on. But I cannot see him doing that...Wenger has too much integrity for that...he'll hold his hand up and take responsibility for the loss. The man is nothing if not honourable. Lets wait for the post match, I'll be very surprised if Wenger mentions the penalty :oops: :oops: :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bennett wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 pm
Started off ok I thought, worked hard and deserved to go ahead. Then of course the fraud fucks it all up again bringing on the bug eyed show pony and the lazy lamp post. Fortunately not sure I care that much anymore which is a real shame.
they did not start ok they was ordinary, very ordinary never looked like scoring

Watford dominated the later stages and really went for it....Arsenal folded as expected....no heart, no desire, WANKERS
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 pm
Fortunately Wenger has the dodgy penalty to fall back on. But I cannot see him doing that...Wenger has too much integrity for that...he'll hold his hand up and take responsibility for the loss. The man is nothing if not honourable. Lets wait for the post match, I'll be very surprised if Wenger mentions the penalty :oops: :oops: :oops:
FUCK wenger he don't know what day it is.....useless *word censored*