Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The Media, in general the people employed could not report the news with impartiality if their lives depended on it.

Here's the thing the journos seem to have forgotten, i want the facts and only the facts, i will then assess those facts and make up my mind on them and form an opinion.

I'm sick to the back teeth of nearly every news item being an opinion piece these days and depending on the leanings of the journalist or media outlet the facts being less fact and more biased personal opinion than anything else :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Really don't want to be disrespectful to anyone but just saw a woman on RTE (Irish Tv) News open her mouth and a cascade of clichés and soundbites fell out.
The news item was the death of Cranberries singer Dolores O Riordan..Very sad news and there was a genuine outpouring of grief in her native Limerick..Crowds queued to view her remains today and RTE News interviewed some of them..All very nice and dignified until this lady seized her moment and started about stars falling from the sky and they were returning that star today...Why do people crave their 15 minutes so much? ,and why can mourning and sympathy not be accompanied by profound clichés and soundbites? Rant over...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bad manners.... and I don't mean the band....

This current (18 to 25 year old) generation don't seem to have been taught the basics of good manners. The amount of times these little entitled snowflake cùnts have yawned or coughed right into my face on public transport is simply fucking astonishing.... :censored:

Is it really that difficult to put your hand over your mouth ffs? :roll: :censored:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Is it really that difficult to put your hand over your mouth ffs ??

They might drop their I phones or even better swallow them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lynx "deodorant".

Students.

Students that spray Lynx onto their unwashed BO ridden bodies. The combined smell of Lynx and BO is fucking appalling.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:39 am

This current (18 to 25 year old) generation don't seem to have been taught the basics of good manners. The amount of times these little entitled snowflake cùnts have yawned or coughed right into my face on public transport is simply fucking astonishing.... :censored:

Is it really that difficult to put your hand over your mouth ffs? :roll: :censored:
Lip up fatty :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Lip up fatty :wink:
:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Agree 1,000% Sadly it isn't just the genral public - But I have a colleague who sits opposite me and was coughing without even a thought for manners... I said politely 'could you put your hand over your mough when coughing & sneezing plase' - I was accused of being insensitive and having an intolerant attiude...I now have that *word censored*.s cold

:cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Agree 1,000% Sadly it isn't just the genral public - But I have a colleague who sits opposite me and was coughing without even a thought for manners... I said politely 'could you put your hand over your mough when coughing & sneezing plase' - I was accused of being insensitive and having an intolerant attiude...I now have that *word censored*.s cold

I feel your pain man. You were lucky not to get called up on a charge of some kind of discrimination or something... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"Thang-que".

Fucking motherfucking fuckers. :box: :censored:

Anyone else encounter this new way girls in the 15 to maybe 25 bracket have of saying "thank you". The emphasis is on the "que" bit at the end and it's said in an affected bored monotone. The implication is yes they are being polite but absolutely don't mean it and that they are treating you like a servant. Apparently it stems from the Kardashian filth but I cannot confirm that as I'd rather cut my own balls off with a spoon than watch one second of anything containing those vapid cùnts. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I feel your pain man. You were lucky not to get called up on a charge of some kind of discrimination or something... :roll:
It almost came to that so I have to bide my time till he leaves his coffee tin ( the stuff with the orange top) on his desk and someone (not me of course) can accidentally spill some of that American coffee powder look-alike stuff that gives the super shits into it.

Revenge is a dish best served hot sometimes :D :box:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm
"Thang-que".

Anyone else encounter this new way girls in the 15 to maybe 25 bracket have of saying "thank you". The emphasis is on the "que" bit at the end and it's said in an affected bored monotone. The implication is yes they are being polite but absolutely don't mean it and that they are treating you like a servant. Apparently it stems from the Kardashian filth but I cannot confirm that as I'd rather cut my own balls off with a spoon than watch one second of anything containing those vapid cùnts. :censored:
The slow painful death of the English language, both spoken and written.
Social media has afford so many people the opportunity to express opinions etc but it has also assisted in the demise of the language..Simple grammar has gone out the door, words in the incorrect context another victim, spellings also unimportant anymore and the latest one I have noticed is the lack of capital letters.
Is it laziness or was it always there but social media has just highlighted it?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agree with all of the above:

These FuckPig ignorantUGerllee students who stink and drawl out everything they say - LOUDLY :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Because they think someone actually gives a FUCKK - WRONGGG You Cretinous Imbiciles - the best part of these cuntbags ran down their mothers leg at birth

And yes the way they say thaang qooo as they attempt to look 'cool and disinterestd' all the whiles having no purpose or truth behind the words...

SCUM MOTHERFUCKERS ALL NEED BE-HEADING. :heads:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Their severed heads put on spikes for the seagulls and crows to pick-at and for the pigeons to Shitt on. Whilst I Laugh LOUDLY and throw rocks & stones at the remains....

:proudtosay:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And another thing:

Anyone who Smokes or Vapes STINKS! :evil: :banghead: :cussing: :box: :censored: :evil:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm
"Thang-que".

The slow painful death of the English language, both spoken and written.
Social media has afford so many people the opportunity to express opinions etc but it has also assisted in the demise of the language..Simple grammar has gone out the door, words in the incorrect context another victim, spellings also unimportant anymore and the latest one I have noticed is the lack of capital letters.
Is it laziness or was it always there but social media has just highlighted it?
Agree with all of the above.

Additions;
People who use the rude and American "can I get..." instead of the correct and polite "please may I have...".
People who say "shtoopid" instead of "stupid".
People who ignore the first i in medicine and say "medsin".
Footballers who claim to be footblurs.
Media types on the radio promising to keep us across all today's games. Physically impossible. They mean "keep us informed".
Also, team sheets have recently started "dropping". We're not told from what height.
The latest one, people who start every reply with the word "so". :cussing: