$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:19 pm
You have to laugh when you realise that Pep is the manager under more pressure tomorrow. In fact all the pressure.
Yep, 100% true. We lose 8-0 it's an "accident" a "blip", but we scrape a dodgey 2-1 win and the media will be salivating with stories of "citeh in crisis" and "Pep to be sacked". How fucking out of whack is our club and football in general when THAT is the case? :| :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:39 pm
My positive side says an 8 goal thriller..........

but we lose 7-1 :barscarf:
That "1" is an own goal isn't it? :wink:

markyp

Post by markyp »

one of those 'accidents' incoming

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I believe that the refereee made some decisions that went against us, we had incredible speereet and commitment but we lacked a leetle bit of sharpness and lost under special circumstances, we will need to come back, look it is only 1 game, we were on a good run before and we can come back in our next game, this group is special and we need the fans behind us, we cannot be succesful in a hostile environment.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

belt loosened, lube applied, ready to take it.....................no, it isn't a typical Rodders Friday night but Arsene FC getting ready for a few 'goals against' on Sunday. Yes we can win it but I'm not sure the players have it in them for more than 3 great games a season.......could this be one of them?? :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:34 pm
I believe that the refereee made some decisions that went against us, we had incredible speereet and commitment but we lacked a leetle bit of sharpness and lost under special circumstances, we will need to come back, look it is only 1 game, we were on a good run before and we can come back in our next game, this group is special and we need the fans behind us, we cannot be succesful in a hostile environment.

:blah: :blah: :blah:
Almost word for word mate. Add in the press conference afterwards where he will claim again that its the media who are doing their best to turn our own fans against us, because of course none of us have the common sense to see what's really going on and rely on the Fleet Street hacks to point out how utterly shite we are

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We could be in for a smashing tomorrow. I think they will see this as an opportunity to lay down a marker to the rest of the teams and want to show they can crush anyone. We haven't got the players, tactics, discipline or manager to take them on over 90 minutes and haven't got the players, tactics, discipline or manager to tough it out or hold on. This could be another 4 or 5 goal thrashing.

Midz

Post by Midz »

2.15pm is an odd time.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Midz wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 pm
2.15pm is an odd time.
2 Big teams on after. This is the curtain raiser....One Big team setting the stage for the main event.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

scum v Palace is a12 noon ko,so that's probably the reason game kicks off @ 2.15 for us.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Feo to come off the bench in the 70th min & score the winner with a diving header. For them :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't give a fuck.

Where's my sewing machine :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 am
Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't give a fuck.

Where's my sewing machine :wink:
I'm actually really looking forward to this. You hope it would give a reflection of where we actually are.... the problem is we are so erratic, you just never know what to expect from one week to the next.

Remember Welbecks last minute winner against Leicester, put us 2 points behind, a month later we were 11 points adrift :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Tbh the only game this season where we have looked good was against Chelsea...the other games, even the victories, we never really looked like contenders for the title

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

There is very little to gain for us, from this one. We somehow win, and we are within 6 points, but we all know, we aren't challenging for the title. As i've said before, unless your interested in finishing in the top 4, then all these games are pointless.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:39 pm
My positive side says an 8 goal thriller..........

but we lose 7-1 :barscarf:
That "1" is an own goal isn't it? :wink:
Ha ha ha yeah,hopefully from the c&nt Walker!