$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:02 pm
Seriously I was bigging up de Bruyne up the whole week and he has been absolute pants.

And as I type, he is named MOTM???
Have to disagree mate, he is a top player especially in the first half vision and weight of passing excellent, enjoyed watching him.....

We have Ramsey :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:09 pm
Soft pen
Goal offside

I know we are shit, but we could of got something from that game.
I personally didn't think City are the be all and end all of football,they look ok at the back,nothing more,and they go forward with pace,but they'll come unstuck soon,
If cuntface had started with a forward we might have seen a different game,don't get me wrong we are utter gash at the back but they didnt open us up again and again

And I did actually think the 3rd was offside too,but it was a penalty,monreal is a fucking bellend

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When Shit for Brains and his cronies finally get round to trying to sort out Jack's contract I hope he tells them where to stick it and goes and saves his career. How he can sit there watching Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Iwobi playing ahead of him......and fucking lazy c.unt Ozil too.....is beyond me. More heart, passion, creation and bite in 15 minutes than that bunch of cowardly pricks put together.

Koscielny was like a one man defence at times, so he escapes any wrath from me (as does Wilshere and in fairness Joe L'Average for a quality finish before he was duly dropped to right wing to make space for the Lamppost !!!)......as for the rest of them. Couldn't give a flying fuck if they all piss off. Cowardly bunch of yellows, managed by an absolute ringpiece.

One where I do give a flying fuck is that geriatric helmet headed wanker in the goal. Farm him off to the old folks home please and spare him the embarrassment. Seaman looked more mobile at 40 than that fucking tool

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:12 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:02 pm
Seriously I was bigging up de Bruyne up the whole week and he has been absolute pants.

And as I type, he is named MOTM???
Have to disagree mate, he is a top player especially in the first half vision and weight of passing excellent, enjoyed watching him.....

We have Ramsey :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
But Ramsey is the Welsh DeBryne!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Entirely predictable. The offside goal will give Wenger the excuse to trot out but we were well beaten. No shape, so careless on the ball, incoherent pressing strategy.

For me, City were not particularly good today and in fact were incredibly wasteful. They must have mishit four or five passes to put somebody through on goal. Their game management at 2-0 was awful. They coasted past us without being anywhere near their best.

Ozil and Sanchez both appalling. Can we start playing Wilshere please.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Shame. Only 3-1 with a couple of decisions for TFOC to use as excuses.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:10 pm
Arsenal are like Ozil, turn up once every 8-10 games at best and the rest of the time, can't be arsed, just picking up their over inflated wages and the manager is included in that.
Yes can't disagree with that.

Will put the question out there who has actually improved as a player under Wenger in the last few years.....no one imo.

Sat watching it and they are great going forward but certainly beatable.

Ozil has had some great games for us and days like today when he was frankly awful....the manager actually sends a message out to his players and team some are getting picked regardless of performance and some players have been shoehorned into positions that have hung them out to dry...we move on like I said in my joke post about him we could of lost 5-0 today makes no difference,he should of done the decent thing 2011 after losing 8-2 to Utd.

Resign....big game in two weeks not looking forward to it.

Blade

Post by Blade »

Last season Sane's goal was offside too...

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

"Arsenal have lost four of their opening six away matches of a top-flight campaign for the first time since 1981".

Another Wenger record :barscarf:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Well, i'm really shocked at that result. I honestly thought we'd beat them and go on to win the league with our wonderful side, that is definitely the best we've had since the days of Henry, Bergkamp and Pires etc.
Ah well, we'll definitely be in with a chance next year. If not next year then definitely the year after, or the one after that.
Never mind, bring on the spuds, they must be quaking in their boots.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:17 pm
Entirely predictable. The offside goal will give Wenger the excuse to trot out but we were well beaten. No shape, so careless on the ball, incoherent pressing strategy.

For me, City were not particularly good today and in fact were incredibly wasteful. They must have mishit four or five passes to put somebody through on goal. Their game management at 2-0 was awful. They coasted past us without being anywhere near their best.

Ozil and Sanchez both appalling. Can we start playing Wilshere please.
I agree, that is why I thought de Bruyne was crap today....the number of wonderful slide rule passes he normally puts through...today every one was cut out.

And maybe we could have got something, but they could have easily scored 6.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:28 pm
"Arsenal have lost four of their opening six away matches of a top-flight campaign for the first time since 1981".

Another Wenger record :barscarf:
Remind me what happened to our manager back then too? Oh.....but "football's changed" hasn't it? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

g60gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:32 pm
Well, i'm really shocked at that result. I honestly thought we'd beat them and go on to win the league with our wonderful side, that is definitely the best we've had since the days of Henry, Bergkamp and Pires etc.
Ah well, we'll definitely be in with a chance next year. If not next year then definitely the year after, or the one after that.
Never mind, bring on the spuds, they must be quaking in their boots.
Laughable that anybody talks about us being potential title contenders at any point of any season.

Spurs have outplayed us every game since Pochettino went there. He’s simply got Wenger’s number and tactically they will undoubtedly have the upper hand again.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Arsenal under the current regime are a total irrelevance to anything other than the domestic cups.

Might as well just only watch the league/fa cup games because everything else is a total waste of time, Europa is debatable I suppose, or not, as Wenger has never won a European trophy.

Didn't watch today and don't intend to watch a single league game this season (on TV, in person lol no way), utterly pointless drivel.. f*ck knows how the club find 55,000 saps to pay good money to watch this crap every other week.

:twisted: