The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by Bradywasking »

Oierland 's bid to host the rugby world cup included a map of proposed venues , one in Galway with an international airport nearby. In fact what is nearby is a closed or partially closed regional airport.
Whole bid based on clichés and inadequate stadiums..Now I hate rugby with a passion but this circus is akin to the pleas to be the 33rd team in the 2010 football world cup..

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm
Oierland 's bid to host the rugby world cup included a map of proposed venues , one in Galway with an international airport nearby. In fact what is nearby is a closed or partially closed regional airport.
Whole bid based on clichés and inadequate stadiums..Now I hate rugby with a passion but this circus is akin to the pleas to be the 33rd team in the 2010 football world cup..

Please don't diss this.
It's DB10's dream to see a month long, international rugby tournament take over his city. He's breaking out his Judy Garland LPs and DVD of Sex in the City 2 as we speak.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.
It's DB10's dream to see a month long, international rugby tournament take over his city. He's breaking out his Judy Garland LPs and DVD of Sex in the City 2 as we speak.
While singing along to his Ed Sheeran CDS..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.
:censored: :banghead: :box:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:43 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.
:shock:

:box: :censored: :box:

I could have lived with the insults right up until you mentioned the Ginger Daywalker cúnt that sings like he has a cock permanently rammed up his arse. Which, let's be honest, he probably has. :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:54 am
Bradywasking wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.

I could have lived with the insults right up until you mentioned the Ginger Daywalker cúnt that sings like he has a cock permanently rammed up his arse. Which, let's be honest, he probably has. :lol:

A guy's feeling a strong pain coming from his arse. He goes to the doctor:

"Doctor, I've got a pain in my arse"

"Ok, get your clothes off, bend over and I'll take a look." The doctor shoves his hand up there, "Ah, I think I've found the problem. You got £1990 stuck up your arse"

"Ahh, I knew I didn't feel too grand"

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:54 am
Bradywasking wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.

A guy's feeling a strong pain coming from his arse. He goes to the doctor:

"Doctor, I've got a pain in my arse"

"Ok, get your clothes off, bend over and I'll take a look." The doctor shoves his hand up there, "Ah, I think I've found the problem. You got £1990 stuck up your arse"

"Ahh, I knew I didn't feel too grand"

:barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

RTE Football commentator and cliche merchant George Hamilton for daring to laugh at Lord Bendtnar as he was getting ready to come on for Denmark in last Saturday's game..
Firstly as supporters of Arsenal or otherwise we are entitled to take the piss out of players , goes with the territory..But Hamilton is a supposed professional commentator and should be above that.
Secondly Hamilton compounded his unprofessional behaviour by not knowing which club Bendtnar played for despite him having played against Dundalk in a Champions League qualifier a few months ago. To top it all apparently on full time he said "a point in Denmark wasn't a bad result".
He has history on this, in 2015 he slagged of Tomas Muller on the night Ireland beat Germany in Dublin..Muller missed a good chance and Hamilton made derogatory comments unfavourably comparing him to Gerd Muller. Gerd Muller had been diagnosed with a serious illness that week..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wenger and Wiggy

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm
RTE Football commentator and cliche merchant George Hamilton for daring to laugh at Lord Bendtnar as he was getting ready to come on for Denmark in last Saturday's game..
Firstly as supporters of Arsenal or otherwise we are entitled to take the piss out of players , goes with the territory..But Hamilton is a supposed professional commentator and should be above that.
Secondly Hamilton compounded his unprofessional behaviour by not knowing which club Bendtnar played for despite him having played against Dundalk in a Champions League qualifier a few months ago. To top it all apparently on full time he said "a point in Denmark wasn't a bad result".
He has history on this, in 2015 he slagged of Tomas Muller on the night Ireland beat Germany in Dublin..Muller missed a good chance and Hamilton made derogatory comments unfavourably comparing him to Gerd Muller. Gerd Muller had been diagnosed with a serious illness that week..
We used to call Hamilton "The Jinx" because the dizzy cúnt had a habit of saying things like "And Oireland are through to the finals!" when we'd be 1-0 up and with 20 minutes to go, fully knowing that say a 1-1 draw would knock us out. :lol: :roll: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm
We used to call Hamilton "The Jinx" because the dizzy cúnt had a habit of saying things like "And Oireland are through to the finals!" when we'd be 1-0 up and with 20 minutes to go, fully knowing that say a 1-1 draw would knock us out. :lol: :roll: :censored:
Karma is a bitch...Super Saint Nick had the last laugh...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wenger :box:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.

Please, please let there be a RWC in Ireland. Just for the shits and giggles and to wind up DB

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

storrmin571 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.

Please, please let there be a RWC in Ireland. Just for the shits and giggles and to wind up DB

Sadly, the Welsh and Scots supported other countries' bids, so France have won the bid.

DB10 is sobbing his heart out as he takes off his Wizard of Oz replica blue gingham dress, puts away his Pet Shop boys CD and takes down his poster of Willie John McBride.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm
storrmin571 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't diss this.

Sadly, the Welsh and Scots supported other countries' bids, so France have won the bid.

DB10 is sobbing his heart out as he takes off his Wizard of Oz replica blue gingham dress, puts away his Pet Shop boys CD and takes down his poster of Willie John McBride.
I think we've all just had a quite disturbing glimpse of HipsterJoe's sexual fantasies there... :shock: :puke:

:lol: :wink: