THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:25 am
What we managed to do outside the ground last season needs to be inside the ground. Week after week,especially at televised games,could not be ignored. Damage the brand...that will be the ONLY thing that gets SK'attention.

Even 30 of us inside the ground with 10 banners would not be ignored...the logistics are difficult though...sitting together..targeting the televised games....

We need somebody with a media platform on our side. A person in Piers Morgan position for example (not him though)
Maybe logistics could just be ignored anyway,if you got the numbers inside the ground just walk past the stewards and open the banners where needed,we all know the probable consequence's of this action anyway so another public order offence won't make any difference,it's a catch 22 because people may incur lifetime bans for standing up to the Dictatorship and miss out on getting their club back for the rest of their lives,or suffer in silence and the spiral continues,
Personally as much as this c*nt and his cronies need ousting I'd never expect another Gooner to get a lifetime ban on my behalf,but I'm grateful we possibly have a Guy Fawkes among us who continue the fight.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 am
xisstential wrote:
What we managed to do outside the ground last season needs to be inside the ground. Week after week,especially at televised games,could not be ignored. Damage the brand...that will be the ONLY thing that gets SK'attention.

Even 30 of us inside the ground with 10 banners would not be ignored...the logistics are difficult though...sitting together..targeting the televised games....

We need somebody with a media platform on our side. A person in Piers Morgan position for example (not him though)
I think you've hit the nail there, mate. That plank Spiv Neville ridiculing Gooners for holding up placards was not only disgraceful but it also put a serious dent in the protest armour tbh. But if a seasoned and respected pundit or ex-player got on board and praised the protest on his media platform it might, just might, inflate the numbers. I have no idea who that person should or could be though... :|
And therein lies the lynch-pin to how this nightmare might begin to be ended for us.

It would require somebody who is 'respected' for their Fooball skills' And more importantly - Who is "Revered" by Old Skool Gooners and the new plastic/let buy everything in the armoury type attendee:

We Old Skool Gooners would think of Tony Adams or Ian Wright or even TH14 or Denis Bergkamp - But none of them seem willing to put their head above the parapet :?

The ideal person would be Steve Bould (aka: Once a Legend now a Money Grabbing Fucktard) as he would have all the insider info etc AND it would be a direct insult to wenger and all that is now held high in our once respected and honourable club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We are gonna fuck the vermin 3-0. :barscarf: :banner: :crest: :flag: :box:

There. I said it. :tonysaunders:

Take it to the bank, bitches. 8)

:spudsvafc:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Like to see that cannon aimed at the old dodderer sitting on the sideline.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Like to see that cannon aimed at the old dodderer sitting on the sideline.

Be interesting to see how Wenger uses the troops to combat their threats...Ali, Erickson & Kane. Not to worry, I'm sure he's all over it as we speak :hmmthink:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

We haven’t even beaten this lot for like 3 and a half years (league cup final excluded) if I am right?

We need to hand out a hammering and out hem back in their place. Wenger or not, this fixture should always desire the same outcome everytime, 3 points for the Arsenal and the swamp dwellers sent home with their tails between their legs.

COYG! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Good to see an Old Skool Positive , Passionate, Knowledgeable Gooner(ette) she was there in 89 also! :barscarf:

She reckons we are gonna beat the scum :barscarf:

Dutch10Gooner

Post by Dutch10Gooner »

We'll win 2-1 with Jack scoring the winner! :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

I have been going to London for games since 1990 and have only seen 1 league defeat, my oldest lad had been to 6 games and has suffered no defeats, my middle boy has been to 3 games and is leading the team out on Saturday, he has 3 wins under his belt, this will be my youngest first game....we will not lose to the vermin....we can’t lose.. they will not f**k up our record, let’s do the c**ts

NickF

Post by NickF »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 am
xisstential wrote:

Maybe logistics could just be ignored anyway,if you got the numbers inside the ground just walk past the stewards and open the banners where needed,we all know the probable consequence's of this action anyway so another public order offence won't make any difference,it's a catch 22 because people may incur lifetime bans for standing up to the Dictatorship and miss out on getting their club back for the rest of their lives,or suffer in silence and the spiral continues,
Personally as much as this c*nt and his cronies need ousting I'd never expect another Gooner to get a lifetime ban on my behalf,but I'm grateful we possibly have a Guy Fawkes among us who continue the fight.
You will not get banned at Arsenal for taking in and showing a banner whether it be-pro or anti Wenger. Trust me, I did it for two seasons...

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Apparently tickets still available for this... says it all really - Kroenke & Wenger have killed almost all the enthusiasm for Arsenal FC.

:censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Kvltman wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:57 pm
We haven’t even beaten this lot for like 3 and a half years (league cup final excluded) if I am right?

We need to hand out a hammering and out hem back in their place. Wenger or not, this fixture should always desire the same outcome everytime, 3 points for the Arsenal and the swamp dwellers sent home with their tails between their legs.

Yeah right... we are so much better than them....and our manager is so much more experienced.

Plus we have a history of mauling the top 6 clubs under Wenger.......4-1 to The Arsenal...And tbh if Ramsey, Ozil & Xhaka continue to boss that midfield like they have been doing it could be even more :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 am
Kvltman wrote:

Yeah right... we are so much better than them....and our manager is so much more experienced.

Plus we have a history of mauling the top 6 clubs under Wenger.......4-1 to The Arsenal...And tbh if Ramsey, Ozil & Xhaka continue to boss that midfield like they have been doing it could be even more :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yeah...and if we play Elneny as well in midfield the scum would have no chance....Wenger will have tactics just right....
cannot wait think we can win at least 4-0..... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:01 am
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 am
Kvltman wrote:

Yeah...and if we play Elneny as well in midfield the scum would have no chance....Wenger will have tactics just right....
cannot wait think we can win at least 4-0..... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
and we have Wallcott on the bench alongside Wellbeck....loads of goals there i bet :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: 5-0 at least

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

You miserable bastards :lol: :lol:

5-2 x 2 wasn’t that long ago!

Time to throw aside the negativity for any game against this lot!