THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... s-saturday

Fuck me Ive read some shit in my time and especially in the guardian, but this ones unreal ,theres a huge gulf apparently between us and them.

They've won fuck all for eons and there a class above us ,what a fucking joke !
This is nothing to do with what we have won in the past.
You appear to have a clear weakness - to be able to consider what the future is likely to bring.

I remember being in a pub 2004/5 season.
Chelsea v Arsenal.
Great atmosphere. Chelsea fans one side singing “top of the league” Arsenal fans on the other side singing “Champions” Chelsea had also won fuck all up to that point but it was fairly clear which direction they were heading. now I am not saying Spurs are going quite in that direction but what is clear in. 2017 is that Arsenal are going backwards...

GTG

Post by GTG »

The key part of that article is the bottom end of it where it talks about how little money Spurs best players are on.

There is going to come a point where Kane, Ali etc are going to want a massive pay rise. The big clubs will also come calling for Pochettino for sure and how Spurs deal with that will define how big this gap is going to get between us and them.

We are all fully aware of the mess we are in which is only going to get worse given that the board and manager are going nowhere. The fan apathy isn't changing and the contract situations of several players in probably the biggest farce currently in club football.

As much as I detest Spurs I would wager that Levy is more likely to get things right when things start to change for the scum than anyone at our shambles of a club.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... s-saturday

Fuck me Ive read some shit in my time and especially on this forum, but this ones unreal ,theres a huge gulf apparently between us and them.

They've won fuck all for eons and there a class above us ,what a fucking joke !
:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FF Saaaaaaaaaake! I haven't had the slightest interest for ages...But that old hate the sum feeling is with me and that we HAVE TObeat them No Matter What or How...

My stomach is already like a spin dryer on crazy fast mode...God help me by this time tomorrow....

COYG! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FOYScum :box: :box: :box:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

These games hardly ever reach the level of expectation, been to many of em including Block19.... T :cussing: :cussing: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can't get anything done today. In meetings just looking blankly at all the yapping gobshites around me, and thinking about the game. We have to nullify Kane. Anywhere within 25 yards of goal and he is a serious risk. Hopefully Arsene will have shown the team the videos of him, drilled the defence to keep touch-tight and cover each other, planned and discussed an effective nullifying strategy and

:suicide:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 pm
Can't get anything done today. In meetings just looking blankly at all the yapping gobshites around me, and thinking about the game. We have to nullify Kane. Anywhere within 25 yards of goal and he is a serious risk. Hopefully Arsene will have shown the team the videos of him, drilled the defence to keep touch-tight and cover each other, planned and discussed an effective nullifying strategy and

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Was gonna do it for him ...... :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

You appear to have a clear weakness - to be able to consider what the future is likely to bring.
You will have a clear weakness ,like not being able to walk if u get much cheekier cantobolikchops .
I am only too aware of our demise and have frequently expressed on here that whilst stagnation turned slowly into decline ,that decline is accelerating, especially after our dithering with Ozil and Sanchez ! The decline will be matched by lessening investment in the team which we've already seen .
I also have enough foresight to realise that things are going to get worse before they get better at Arsenal ,this is true.

But to say that there is a gulf between us and them and it's getting wider is ludicrous in the extreme, and treason too .
All thought s of that kind should be banished for a day and all though of losing too ,beating them twice would for me be enough this season .
They are not fit to tie our shoelaces or wipe even your arse ,and may I remind you Rob they have won FUCK all ,nada ,knish,ikke noget, کچھ بھی نہیں,ఏమీ,hech nima,for a very very long time and I bet will win precisely nothing again this season .
When the bill for their ground starts to rise you will find them struggling again :box: :box: :box:
Man flu be gone I will rise to chastise them like Lazarus from the dead and we shall smite the tribes of Israel and banish them from Islington once more ,be gone seed of Abraham take with you the curse of Ham and return to the barren lands of canaan aka N17 vile creatures of the earth .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 pm

You will have a clear weakness ,like not being able to walk if u get much cheekier cantobolikchops .
I am only too aware of our demise and have frequently expressed on here that whilst stagnation turned slowly into decline ,that decline is accelerating, especially after our dithering with Ozil and Sanchez ! The decline will be matched by lessening investment in the team which we've already seen .
I also have enough foresight to realise that things are going to get worse before they get better at Arsenal ,this is true.

But to say that there is a gulf between us and them and it's getting wider is ludicrous in the extreme, and treason too .
All thought s of that kind should be banished for a day and all though of losing too ,beating them twice would for me be enough this season .
They are not fit to tie our shoelaces or wipe even your arse ,and may I remind you Rob they have won FUCK all ,nada ,knish,ikke noget, کچھ بھی نہیں,ఏమీ,hech nima,for a very very long time and I bet will win precisely nothing again this season .
When the bill for their ground starts to rise you will find them struggling again :box: :box: :box:
Man flu be gone I will rise to chastise them like Lazarus from the dead and we shall smite the tribes of Israel and banish them from Islington once more ,be gone seed of Abraham take with you the curse of Ham and return to the barren lands of canaan aka N17 vile creatures of the earth .
Hurrah!! Herd for Mod!! :barscarf:

Amen brother. Amen. Some of you cúnts need to remember which club you belong to. Put away your fucking agendas for this one game.

UTA. FOYS.

61 never again.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ "My old man said be a tottnumb fan... I cut his head off and burned his remains in a trench filled with wino shit." ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 8)

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Heading over to the game with a fella who has never seen us get beat (he doesn't go that often).

My heart says 5-2
My head says 2-1

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Have u ever seen Tottnum win the league

:spudsvafc:

General

Post by General »

Beating a team with half our wage bill twice would be enough for you? Christ :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:popcorn:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Is that in the same parallel universe where I get to sleep with Scarlett Johansson? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kvltman wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Is that in the same parallel universe where I get to sleep with Scarlett Johansson? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

The very one! :barscarf: