Arsenal v Man Utd (H) Sat 2nd Dec 17:30 (live on BT)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: Arsenal v Man Utd (H) Sat 2nd Dec 17:30 (live on BT)

Post by g88ner »

How can you defend like that? Pathetic and unprofessional.

I feel sorry for our forwards having to play with Koscielny and mustafi.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm
Mourinho has "done" Wenger again, 80% possession and can only score once but conceed 3 times.

Well done Stan you wig wearing c**t he was clearly the best man for the job, it will be a cold day in hell before you get any of my money you parasite.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
I Concur.

Wenger couldn't manage a gang bang in a brothel - he is a useless, inept, C.U.N.T

NickF

Post by NickF »

markyp wrote:
the difference today is simple,they have De Gea and we have Pete the Plank,a decent keeper for us and we win that game
Not with defending like that we wouldn't.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

markyp wrote:
the difference today is simple,they have De Gea and we have Pete the Plank,a decent keeper for us and we win that game
Don't give koscielny and mustafi a free pass mark. Their contribution to uniteds goals were shocking and far far more game changing than anything cech did or didn't do.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

This time next year Kroenke will be a Zillionaire!....
Season ticket anyone?.... :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

NickF wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:31 pm
markyp wrote:
Cech is absolute shite, can add Iwobi and the man who supposedly drives Arsenal forward Aaron Ramsey, three fucking rank players stealing living

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

If they had another keeper we would have won that game, our lack of care of the ball also cost us I could see it vs Huddersfield at the game I say to my mate, do that against manure we will be 3 down at HT.

That told we got denied a stone wall pen, and a 50/50 pen

Defence forward we were brilliant , their keeper brilliant. Defenders shocking to a man. Monreal did okay at times

I think mustafi went off with a injured pride TBH as well are defense not streetwise enough .

Does Wenger even coach defending ?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 pm
markyp wrote:
Don't give koscielny and mustafi a free pass mark. Their contribution to uniteds goals were shocking and far far more game changing than anything cech did or didn't do.
They are prone to this, many times previously they have been all over the place...badly organised, ill disciplined .....nothing will change

MrT

Post by MrT »

If there's one player I detest more than Giroud it's Koscielny. Believed his own hype from the ''Bosscielny'' mong fanbase.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:41 pm
NickF wrote:
markyp wrote:
Cech is absolute shite, can add Iwobi and the man who supposedly drives Arsenal forward Aaron Ramsey, three fucking rank players stealing living
Agreed, but Cech wasn't the reason we lost the game, poor defending was.

markyp

Post by markyp »

NickF wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
NickF wrote:
markyp wrote:
the first goal was a shocker straight through his legs

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

December is time for presents and we certainly obliged today...A return to form by Arsenal's defence and central midfield..Koscielny thinks he is Beckenbauer stroking around the ball...well he fucking isn't..Mustafi injured his ego , couldn't have been anything physical.
Iwobi is all legs and effort..runs like a young deer with little understanding that there has to be something else to it..Ramsey and Xhaka are the most unsuitable midfield partnership. Watched Kante and Drinkwater this morning and a talented player and an ordainry player worked together and covered each other..
I thought Ozil was OK, tried a lot and ended up a frustrated figure, United aint for you son you would be better off in Spain or Germany..
I said it after Huddersfield that such careless play against a better team will haunt us and sadly it did..Awful day, the stats will only tell so much where logic foretold the inevitable.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:17 pm
NickF wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
NickF wrote:
markyp wrote:
the first goal was a shocker straight through his legs
the guy is past it, too fucking slow reacting....saying that yes defending was very poor, but no real surprise there....

Did anyone expect anything else?

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

On my way back from the game and furious and confused. Better team overall but hideously light weight at the crucial times.....they have winning mentality and we don't. Defence was hideous, Sanchez was a show pony (his fault for 3rd goal with shitty circus flicks ). No idea how Wilshere must feel when he didn't even get on whilst Iwobi does and did fuck all

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

markyp wrote:

Did you watch the game?

Cech made a brilliant save to stop us going further behind and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. I don't think he's good enough for us but your analysis is nonsense.
With all of his teammates in front of him Kos passed straight to an opponent for the first goal and couldn't even stay goalside of his man for the second. Mustafi had a couple of simple passes he could have made but fell over his Beckenbauer-delusion instead.
How was any of that Cech's fault?