the europa league .thur 20-05 ko v BATE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: the europa league .thur 20-05 ko v BATE

Post by g88ner »

franksav63 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm
Has anyone done the Master Bate joke yet? :roll: :roll: :barscarf:

Laughing Gooner??? Where are you??

:barscarf: :barscarf:
Rodders did :roll: :lol:

General

Post by General »

Must be one of the greatest nights at the Emirates. :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Paulio wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm
As group winners arsenal can't draw any of the champions league teams so Napoli or Athletico will have to wait. Will likely be another eastern European team in the next round
Group winners along with the 4 best 3rd place teams play against the runners up and 4 worst 3rd place teams.Dortmund are among the worst lot..

Paulio

Post by Paulio »

Ah ok that makes sense, wouldnt want Dortmund despite them being shit at the minute. i expect them to get there act together over the winter break.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 pm
Yeah, I reckon there's about 20 - 25 thousand that's all.
Well it's not been announced anywhere so clearly the club are a bit embarrassed, no idea why, we have been embarrasing ourselves in all manner of different ways for the past decade.

:roll: :twisted:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Are you watching Real Madrid

markyp

Post by markyp »

I can see why we left highbury now,what a fantastic night in front of one mad and his dog against one of europes top top teams :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Its about time Wally comes out and says "the whole of Europe will be afraid of Arsenal now"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 pm
franksav63 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm
Has anyone done the Master Bate joke yet? :roll: :roll: :barscarf:

Laughing Gooner??? Where are you??

:barscarf: :barscarf:
Rodders did :roll: :lol:
ffs Fwank, the forum is slipping into being a shithole but it's not totally lost it. :banghead: :roll:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm gonna have to cúnt myself for sounding like one of those "I hate Arsenal, I'm more bitter than you" type tossers, but I 100% genuinely forgot this was on... :oops: :oops: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Watched this and my lasting impression is that I cannot believe how bad Danny Welbeck was. His decontamination making and touch were awful, so bad that he accidently set up a goal for Feo by overrunning a ball.
It was a dead rubber game played out in front of 20,000 people..yet rather than give Nkeiath 70 to 90 minutes the genuis started Welbeck and Giroud . I know they are not regular starters in the "first" team , but they will probably be on the bench at Southampton. Was Wenger's thinking that Welbeck and Giroud score a hat full and he will look a genuis for masterminding a massacre.?
Bate were probably the worst team I have ever seen Arsenal play on TV..
Finally I had to watch it on the EirSport channel, Brian KERR mystery be the most monotonous pundit around....Very forgetable game .

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

We’re gonna win the Cup...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 am
I'm gonna have to cúnt myself for sounding like one of those "I hate Arsenal, I'm more bitter than you" type tossers, but I 100% genuinely forgot this was on... :oops: :oops: :lol:
Not to worry mate - So did Wenger, he was just climbing into his Bucatti to drive home- when Bouldy reminded him it was Thursday night and that "WE NOW PLAY ON THURSDAY NIGHTS ARSENE !" :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 am
Watched this and my lasting impression is that I cannot believe how bad Danny Welbeck was. His decontamination making and touch were awful, so bad that he accidently set up a goal for Feo by overrunning a ball.
It was a dead rubber game played out in front of 20,000 people..yet rather than give Nkeiath 70 to 90 minutes the genuis started Welbeck and Giroud . I know they are not regular starters in the "first" team , but they will probably be on the bench at Southampton. Was Wenger's thinking that Welbeck and Giroud score a hat full and he will look a genuis for masterminding a massacre.?
Bate were probably the worst team I have ever seen Arsenal play on TV..
Finally I had to watch it on the EirSport channel, Brian KERR mystery be the most monotonous pundit around....Very forgetable game .

I only watched the last 20 minutes (too nervous to watch it until I knew the game was won :wink: ), and in the time I watch it I thought that giroud stank the place out of it :roll: His touch was woeful and he continually picked the wrong option mostly cos he seemed to be playing for himself.
I know that sometimes we see things that are not really there, but last night I did wonder if wilshere and giroud don't like each other - there were a few occasions where one of them should have passed to the other but blatantly refused to do so, and on more than one occasion it did seem that there was a few angry words between them :rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 am
Well you must be the only one on here who hasn’t :roll: :lol:

About time tbf :barscarf: