Palace Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Palace Away

Post by robbo10 »

Cannot see anything other than an away defeat I'm afraid,

Allgunsblazin

Re: Are we playing Palace today ?

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 am
Who gives a toss. :?

#wengerout #wiggyout
Have to agree, we could lose every game till the end of the season if it means getting rid of the status quo.... :cussing:

Topside Northbank

Re: Are we playing Palace today ?

Post by Topside Northbank »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:54 am
I have always admired our away support, but it amazes me that anyone can give a flying fuck about this one. Imagine going to this, screaming your head off, in the hope we pick up three points to keep the fight for CL qualification(and eventual humiliation) alive. I know i am probably going against the idea of being a fan, but why haven't fans started to sit games out. How can you shout "Wenger Out" while hoping we qualify for a competition that in the club's eyes, means Wenger is a success.
You're flogging a dead horse with that "argument". The reason, as I understand it anyway, is that the love for AFC overrides any ill feeling toward Wenger and that it doesn't matter what happens on the pitch Wenger will never get fired, so you might as well support the team :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

The problem is the football is awful anyway and when I look at most of our players they are Wenger's creation...that is enough to put me off.......I genuinely don't care anymore.

And as for flat track bully performances...we don't really do those anymore either. If you don't believe me check out our GD with the other "top" sides. We do flat track "possession" performances.
Can't be bothered checking but think we have scored around 9 away goals all season and 5 of them against Everton.

Good football and flat track bully days are long gone.

For some people it is an addiction that they can't shake following the team.Many have shaken it and feel better for being taken for mugs.

The move since Highbury has seen my interest wane year on year the blatant lies and even then mismanagement of the club.

Las game I went to was 2013,,,,5 year anniversary coming up and won't be going again until a certain someone leaves the longer he stays the worse shape the team will be left in.

Who has actually improved as a player under the manager these last few years :roll:

What has improved...the bank balance,lovely profit in the last transfer window.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

From Arsenal fan Tv:

"Arsene Wenger is poised to equal Sir Alex Ferguson's record of managing 810 Premier League games when he takes charge against Palace this evening.

What an achievement!

How many times does this bullshit need to be de-bunked. Ferguson was an unreal manager, who won 13 league titles, and 2 CL's. Wenger is a fraud, who has been lucky enough to get undeserved contract after undeserved contract, due to our shitty board, and *word censored* of an owner. AFTV are further proving what *word censored* they are.

OneBardGooner

Re: The Who Gives a Fuckin' Toss Thread?

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 am
Who gives a toss. :?

#wengerout #wiggyout

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:09 pm
Cannot see anything other than an away defeat I'm afraid,
i agree mate, except that I think we will win.

:shock:

:?

:rubchin:

I am just soooo excited about the game...

NickF

Post by NickF »

Team news (if anyone cares!):

Arsenal: Cech, Chambers, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin, Xhaka, Wilshere, Kolasinac, Ozil, Sanchez, Lacazette.

Subs: Ospina, Walcott, Holding, Iwobi, Welbeck, Maitland-Niles, Coquelin.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

NickF wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Arsenal: Cech, (Shit) Chambers (Average) Koscielny (ok), Mustafi (ok), Bellerin (average) Xhaka (shit) Wilshere (ok) , Kolasinac (ok) , Ozil (might as well be asleep) Sanchez (wasted under Wanker) Lacazette (average)

I've just done a critical analysis of the starting XI. All the subs are shit apart from M-N who is too young and can't be blamed for anything.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:21 pm
NickF wrote:

Arsenal: Cech, (Shit) Chambers (Average) Koscielny (ok), Mustafi (ok), Bellerin (average) Xhaka (shit) Wilshere (ok) , Kolasinac (ok) , Ozil (might as well be asleep) Sanchez (wasted under Wanker) Lacazette (average)

I've just done a critical analysis of the starting XI. All the subs are shit apart from M-N who is too young and can't be blamed for anything.
Can you do a quick "Predicted Goals" projection in the squad too please?

Perryashburtongroves

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:30 pm
NickF wrote:

Hmm. 1 for the whole team. Deflected shot which was going wide. We will have 99.8% possession of which 98% will be inside our own half.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:46 pm
robbo10 wrote:
NickF wrote:

Hmm. 1 for the whole team. Deflected shot which was going wide. We will have 99.8% possession of which 98% will be inside our own half.
And Palace will score twice from just 0.2% possession :oops:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 pm
robbo10 wrote:
NickF wrote:

And sadly you are both probably 100% correct...............fuck off Wenger you cuuuunt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

watching a dodgy stream - If we show up - It'll be noticeable in the first 10 minutes - If not...

Palace have not lost in the last 9 games

Arsenal 's away from is: 2 wins 4 draws 6 losses (I think). :?

Perryashburtongroves

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 pm
robbo10 wrote:
NickF wrote:

Yes. Twice.

Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Enjoy guys, good luck to us all...